What are you fags voting and why?

What are you fags voting and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/08/refugee-surge-brings-youth-to-an-aging-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stay
because i'm not stupid and love money & things

Stay because I'm not an idiot

I just want a riot on Friday

Cucks

Vote leave
Fuck the ugly feminist SJW lesbian midget cucks

There will be so many salty people regardless of the outcome so riots are very likely. Personally i wanna see what happens in Westminster

Literally like >80% of people I know are voting leave and it's fucking worrying. Most of their reasoning is immigration even though we'll never control immigration.
Don't know if it's a northern thing or what.

The people that want to leave only really have the argument of "I liek ma cuntry n fuck da immigrants" which is fucking stupid. I haven't heard one reasonable argument for it

Voting out, i can't stand to see left wing people ruin any more of the world, i hate the idea that the eu can't be held accountable for fucking the uk over, i don't want to see a mass torrent of rapfugees pouring into my country under the false pretext of being an economic migrants. I want to see my country and it's people stand for what out ancestors died for, i want us to be a an example for all others to follow that you don't need to bow down to left wing tyrants who only give a crap about themselves. England use to be such a strong and powerful country leading the way in politics and economics now the blood sweat and tears of the people who did everything they could to make our country better then anywhere else is being torn apart by people who don't give a fucking shit about any of that.

Both sides are using scare tactics but the leave campaign is adamant with their fucking bullshit figure "350 Mil that could go to the nhs."

Nah m8, it's 190 Mil that we'd need to spend to keep in with the open trade anyway, duck off, Borris.

nah all the people voting out are in their 60s+, they're not gonna be rioting.

>Most of their reasoning is immigration
When you can block people coming into your country i think that you can control immigration, also those people just don't want to see rapefugees sexually assaulting and physically abusing the people of their country, besides the fact that most are benefit sponges that wont work or give a shit about contributing to the country.

The dream of old Blighty will always be a dream. Get over it.

>implying leftys that are voting in wont run away and hide while they blame everyone else for the issues they cause.

Would rather a shadow of what it could be then what we have now, we're like a bitch on a eu leash.

Leave. I think the whole government needs an overhaul and that will be impossible to do as part of the EU. Plus the EU would take us back if we left. But we will only get one chance to leave. Happy voting BritFags

Germany and Sweden are basically throwing the rest of the EU under the bus, they are sinking the boat and bringing everyone else down with them. The millions of rapefugees they are letting in? They will eventually become EU citizens free to move anywhere in the EU they choose.

Ha this is what in voters are voting for.

We'll never be able to block people coming into the country because it's essential for trade with the EU even if we do leave, the referendum won't affect immigration whatsoever. The main effect it will have will be on businesses, large and small. Either way the employees of said businesses will be shafted up the arse by the gaffers.

100% and i don't want to be a part of that, leftys only think it's a good idea because they think multiculturalism is a great thing. They must not watch the news much or maybe they just chose to ignore the mass rape stats and increasing violence stats.

Leave, but I don't vote because I am Swiss.

>taking the news as fact

There'll be a hell of a lot more illegals coming into the country if we leave, that's for sure.

*Cough* germany *cough* party of the eu *cough* 400,000 rapefuges last year alone *cough*...get fucking real kid.

You think the Eu is going to try and take them idf it knows it can ignore them and let them get to britain? The French have already said if we leave they'll turn a blind eye to anyone tring to cross the channel.
They can wash their hands of the problem and we won't be able to do a thing about it.

Actually EU migrants bring us more money than they take out (by over 30%) so they're not benefit sponges at all.
Additionally to keep the single market (i.e not fuck our economy) we will have to keep EU regs, free movement and pay into the fund.
So be rational and vote remain.

The exact opposite of that is true.
We could always have another ref on leaving or parliament could do it without one.
once we leave however we are out for good, this has been made very clear.
Also we could totally overhaul our parliament without any input from the EU

lol, you guys will be selling your fucking souls, culture, and way of life if you let enough muzzies in. Clueless fuck.

Fucking go for it france, i live right by a port in the south east....i tell you not trying to prove a point or act all hard but i would be on the shore waiting to trash the cunts.

The second you call people fleeing a warzone rapefugees you forfiet any chance of your opinion being taken seriously.

Leave is just nationalist chest beating and appeals to xenophobia, so I guess Sup Forums must love it

The second the rape rate in European countries shoots through the roof thanks to immigrants we have right and reason to call them that.

>you think different to me therefore you're a terrible person

Go away.

You can prove anything with facts

They are first and foremost muslim you hopeful kumbaya singing dumbfuck.

What exactly are you affraid of? We live in a moderately functional democracy and the only threat to that are the hard right of the tories.
Modern Britain is already a cultural melting pot and has been for longer than we've been alive.
Y'see most rational folk don't let the news petrify them of anyone who is slightly brown.
Welcome to the 21st century you dumb fuck.

nobody cares, you're fucking irrelevant. and now stop making threads about it on Sup Forums. go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

leave because the world won't end and it's worth it for our democracy.

it will also be the beginning of the uncuckening

>xenophobia
A word lefty's use to defend violent, Islamic extremists and rapists. You people are the worse its like saying if someone had his family killed then he is murdererphobic for not liking the murder, its a stupid fucking word.

Migrants are suppose to settle in the first safe country they come to, not cross all of Europe to benefit scrounge, also most of these people aren't even coming from war zones if they did it would be whole family's not just young males.

I'm a fucking liberal, yes we still exist. I refuse to enable and hush about about an ideology and political system that goes against every liberal value there is.
The more muslims there are the more they will demand, you feel happy now, wait until they are 25% of your nations population. Again, you hopeful fuck.

Sexual violence is a problem all across the world you mug, with sickeningly low conviction rates especially for us white folk.
Wake the fuck up and realise you're just having your fears preyed on for somebody elses gain.

The only arguments i as an american have heard for stayiny is muh free movement, ad hom attacks against leavers, and some very inconsistent talk about money

I am voting leave and it has nothing to do with the immigrants. The whole undemocratic multinationalism EU structure is just not the way i want to live. I want to be free and independent.

In. The idea that we will be fine and it will all work out is shit. All current trade deals are based on eu membership so any deals in the eu would need to be negotiated from scratch and all trade deals involve accepting the free movement of people so it is impossible to prevent migration. Also, the millions of British fuck sticks that are living abroad might find they can't do that anymore. Migrants that sponge and rape shit up are a minority of a minority.

Also, the Australian points system is designed to increase migration.

Mostly, needing a visa to go on a stag doo to see a woman smoke a cigar with her arse hole in Amsterdam seems like a fuck about

fucking inners get off my board

The majority are economic migrants

It is whole families. I've seen them in the trainstations across Eastern Europe last summer.
They are meant to stop in the first safe nation, but is the rising anti immigration sentiment in hungary or the economic desperation of greece really safe?
It's nothing to do with benefits more so finding a place where they can sustain themselves until their nation stops being on fire.

I bet you would rather be raped by a traditional English rapist while making a cup of tea to the national anthem

>he actually thinks they will leave
>he doesnt see that they are just using migrants to shore up reproduction numbers
Oh buddy, youre in for a rude awakening

Even if somehow the population became a quarter muslim your own post if accurate would suggest that they all wouldn't all demand a totalitarian state.
Even if they did they still would not have the power and influence to enact it, especially if we were, say, in a huge partnership with other nations across the continent that secures certain rights, like say some kind of European Union.
I am hopeful, but rationally so. You seem to live in a fantasy land.

So are you denying the correlation between increased immigration and increased rape occurrences?

What have you got to suggest they won't? Historically the majority of those fleeing conflicts return once it's safe. Syria was a functional state not so long ago, and one day will be again.

No man, it's you living in a fantasy land. There is a direct correlation with the amount of muslims in any given population and a decrease in quality of life in every aspect. How is this surprising? A society is made up of its people, not its government. You are fucking clueless if you think your government will sustain your way of life living in a 25% muslim population.

And you're nothing a fucking apologist for violent shitskins.

>2016
>Being this fucking stupid

workers rights. If we leave the tories will repeal the human rights act which leaves the door open for employers to shit all over their employees.

Yes.
'Research has found no evidence of an average causal impact of immigration on crime.[6][7][38] One study based on evidence from England and Wales in the 2000s found no evidence of an average causal impact of immigration on crime in England and Wales,.[6] No causal impact and no immigrant differences in the likelihood of being arrested were found for London, which saw large immigration changes.[6] A study of two large waves of immigration to the UK (the late 1990s/early 2000s asylum seekers and the post-2004 inflow from EU accession countries) found that the "first wave led to a modest but significant rise in property crime, while the second wave had a small negative impact. There was no effect on violent crime; arrest rates were not different, and changes in crime cannot be ascribed to crimes against immigrants. The findings are consistent with the notion that differences in labor market opportunities of different migrant groups shape their potential impact on crime."[7] A 2013 study found "that crime is significantly lower in those neighborhoods with sizeable immigrant population shares" and that "the crime reducing effect is substantially enhanced if the enclave is composed of immigrants from the same ethnic background."[8]'
I can find much more like that if i could be arsed.

But we also know that a fairly large number of these Syrian immigrants are not actually Syrian. I just wonder how many more of them are not actually from a war torn country.

What evidence do you have that majority will? You cant just say history says so without backing it up. But riddle me this, why go back to a shithole. It will be war torn, and it will need to be rebuilt. Why leave the oasis of europe? Also the eu is banking on migrants staying to shore up the low reproduction numbers you guys have because yall fap to anime.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/08/refugee-surge-brings-youth-to-an-aging-europe/
Enjoy the caliphate, youre always welcome in america friend.

Is this documented to happen or fear mongering?

Dunno why you're bother dude, that user isn't the brightest.

You couldn't manage it before the eu. Pakistan ring a bell? Angola?

hope you fucking cucks are trolling.

Out. Because fuck niggers.

Now go look at France, Germany, Sweden and the like. We were talking about rape in European countries and not just Britain after all.

>youre always welcome in america friend.

What a bullshit statement. You'd be hard pressed to find a nation that hates the british more. Even the African nations we totally fucked like us more than the USA.

You're still assuming the muslim population of the UK will soar from 4.5% to 25% whilst the rest of the country remains the same.
The country is becoming if anything, more and more secular, this would only increase if our shitty government sorted out the schooling system.
Where is this direct correlation in anything other than the rightwing press?

Everyone I know is less than 40 and voting out.

Did pretty good on our own for hundreds of years, you can help societies that cant be developed

Watch this for an academic take youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y

I wish people like you would put your argument in a more rational format rather than just saying shit like "fuck niggers". It ruins the face of the entire leave campaign and turns us all into a joke even though we have valid reasons.

whatever is left of EU is going to be the next axis powers in WW3

>takes off tinfoil hat

I like the brits, meet quite a few when i lived in NOLA. Youre welcome to my couch bud once the caliphate starts throwing queers from the roof.

My gf of who has lived with my in the US for six years who is from the UK has never dealt with a single person in all this time who was rude to her for being british. Everyone is actually always very interested in a good way.

The conservative party have stated on numerous occasions that they would get rid of the human rights act. You can extrapolate from that what you will but it will certainly make it legal if not definite that there would be an erosion of individual liberties.

Hahah.
Gotta fight the good fight, if not for him but for others reading. The internet is full of people all too happy to call people rapefugees and most reasonable people can't be arsed to wade in.

yes get out of EU, behead the muzzie mayor. instill a new king

>British
>culture

Boiled cabbage and being cucked is hardly something to promote.

Ruin your future for a few quid in pocket now , you stupid selfish retarded cunt

boiled cabbage is German.

> Watched live stream German Cameras, swarms of sandniggers attacking and dragging off German women.
It's all lies, carry on being cucks white guilters.

Honestly, if health care was more available in the U.S. I'd consider moving there if England starts going down hill. Fucking houses are much more affordable in the U.S. too which would be fucking great.

How wrong can you be , its already planned as the vote is rigged

debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/

What are non-votes counted as? I'd assume stay seeing as though the tories want to stay.

Do you have any pre exsisting conditions? Because if not dont buy the lies, our healthcare is very affordable.

Out as fuck
Fuck them euro dick heads

No thanks, I can't think of a more backwards place than America right now.

> mfw this faggot has NEVER been to the US in his life.
Most states love the British,
Most people respect Briton as a friendly similar nation with oddities.
Most American girls will drop wet panties for anything but the most fucked up English accents.

Well, the offer stands friend.

You're right theyre not all from Syria. Some are from Afganistan, Iraq, Lybia and Eritrea.

Non votes a non vote. Most of the tories want us to leave.

None that I know of, dad's dad was killed by a fatty liver which failed when he had unrelated surgery and there's a chance of inheritance but I'm pretty skinny to be fair, metabolism high as fuck.

You make fun of Americans for being back water, yet you can go to dozens of countries and get gang raped stabbed eaten stoned.

Complaining about Pakis or Indians because "illegals took ur jerbs" baits were doing at least since the 80s.

You have proven incapable of controlling your borders. So now what?

To think, this is how the US would have fallen apart if we'd stayed under the Articles of Confederacy.

Fair enough, thought it'd be like the general election. Thank for clearing that up

How exactly will it ruin his future? It's the largest and most advanced market in the world that we are part of.

refugees blah blah blah i guess