Ask a Mexican who's dating an American anything

Ask a Mexican who's dating an American anything

Who do you think will win the presidency in the U.S.?

Clinton

Fuck that, op, who do you want to win?

How's your throwing arm? Are you gonna be able to send your love letters over the wall in a couple years?

Clinton

Yeah, can I get a large order of fries with that too? Thanks.

I would marry her soon, before the elections, so the inmigration officers suck my dick

why?

Are you legal

That's the spirit. Technically legal immigration, so I don't have a problem with you. Continue on, Mexifriend.

Are you planning on sacraficing her to the rain God Quetzalcoatl?

>Clinton

Why do you hate America?

she a nice white eyes make sure you make her suck you brown hairy dick clean after forcing her to do anal for the 500 years of oppression

You indocumentado ?

I only have a tourist pass

That was yeaaaaaars ago m8. By the way, everything is better than Donald Banktrumpt

Clinton is going to win because whites are the biggest cucks

Almost anything, I understand that you're not very familiar with our political system; but Hillary Clinton is probably the most vile and corrupt politician in the country.

American women are way better than American men, American men are assholes, racist (A lot, at least in Texas), and lazy af, American women are the opposite of all of that

Black women are awesome too. I am Mexican-American with an awesome black gf. She gives me sex.

>Says the Mexican

kek

>begins napping under a tree

If we're basing racism in the US on Texas alone, should age of consent in Europe be based on what is acceptable in Islamic countries?

If Trump wins you have to leave.

Not even cucks like criminals

Mexicans take the jobs that American men don't want, and those are hardworking jobs, keep typing in an office, that's all you know to do

Standing in front of Lowes is a job? Sign me up.

I would refute that.... but I fucking love sleeping in a hammock outside.

Anyways, I work 50 hours in manufacturing a week. I don't know about Texas, I'm from Michigan.

Blacks are a bigger problem then Mexicans.... they'll steal my hammock/bike if given a chance.

Nah, you are to lazy for that too, besides, try to pick up vegetables you lazy ass, I would like to see you failing at your attempt to pick up a single broccoli

Hola, ¿En qué trabajas?

How long after you started dating her did you get your papers.

a job is a job.

The difference between them all is skill set.

Your bike? Do you ride your tiny bicicleta to work?

Lo clásico de un mexicano en E.U, soy albañíl

Do you think Trump is racist by saying illegal Mexicans should leave America?

Hate to interrupt, but I believe I've stumbled upon a portrait of yours.

"They send drugs, crime, not their best people, and, some I assume, are good people", yeah... not discriminative at all...

1) are you in the usa? legally?
2) when was the last time you ate chilli con carne?
3) do you work?
4) do you pay taxes?
5) how often do you shower/bath
6) do you like trump or do you love him

Lol picking vegetables is not hard.

No, I'm a white citizen. They gave me a valid drivers license when I turned 16.

Obviously you're new to USA if you haven't encountered niggers stealing your shit

Try it, if you can...

That's not of your business, also, chile con carne is barely, barely eaten in Mexico

¿Cómo te tratan allá cuando saben que eres mexicano?

Oh, you mean chili? Way barely

it is discrimination.

However illegal is illegal. Maybe you'd understand if China started to send illegal immigrants to Mexico. Not the kind that brings industry, but the kind that will work for 50 cents an hour

Nobody wants to go to mexico

>keeps a small vegetable patch for a hobby.

Los gringos te tratan mejor que un pito chicano de mierda, las gringas son muy buenas contigo, sientes que quieren hablarte, pero a su vez sientes que piensan que no sabes inglés, así que la comunicación con ellas, generalmente, la empiezas tu

it's less polluted then China and has better human rights

Give it 10-20 years and we'll see what happens.

Meh, Mexicans treat foreigners as gods, I don't think it would be a problem

Which of you is "supposed" to be white? Cause you're both fucking beaners based on that pic.

Here's a funny fact for you

In the civil war, the confederate army had written up plans to invade Mexico.

Had it done so and had they succeeded, more Mexicans would be US citizens.

Does this bother you?

>That's not of your business, also, chile con carne is barely, barely eaten in Mexico
why you tell us to ask you then?
fucking faggot

Le damos la bienvenida , sólo sigue los locos a cabo .