Been going through some weird feelings lately. Need a feels thread. Here’s my story. My first greentext...

Been going through some weird feelings lately. Need a feels thread. Here’s my story. My first greentext, sorry if it’s sloppy.

>be 23 years old
>in university, earning second degree
>friend introduces me to her roommate
>lets call the roommate Judith
>Judith and I immediately click
>share a connection with a girl I never have in my entire life
>start dating
>few weeks later, fall in love
>few weeks after that, know I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>most romantic relationship
>date for a year
>buy an engagement ring, trying to find the right time to give it to her
>she has problems at home
>parents don’t agree with the idea of her being with me
>family is super religious, I’m not
>different ethnicities
>family forces Judith to break up with me or they will disown her
>she does it
>we keep in contact
>pains us both, we’re still in love
>family finds out, forces her to cut contact with me
>we lose touch
>never gave her the ring
>never had the opportunity to even tell her about it
>feels bad, learn to move on
>start dating again
>meet another girl, same university as me, same degree
>lets call her Faith
>date
>fast forward a few years
>graduation
>make special arrangement with university to give her something with her certificate
>she walks up on stage
>man hands her degree
>then hands her a small box
>I come up on stage behind, drop to my knee
>propose in front of thousands of our graduating peers and their guests

cont.

>she says yes
>so happy
>sell all our belongings
>use that money/savings and travel the world
>come home couple years later
>tie the knot
>months later, Faith’s pregnant
>year later, she gives birth to our twins, Lily and Samuel
>SO happy
>I love my children
>I love my life
>I love my wife
>one day, recently, Faith comes home from the store
>”Look what I found,” she says
>presents white citrus body spray
>starts spraying our bed with the body spray every night before we go to sleep
>she does it because it reminds her of when we started dating
>I used to spray my bed with the same citrus spray…
>tfw Judith used to use the citrus spray
>tfw I used to spray my bed to remind me of her smell
>tfw all the places Faith and I traveled were placed Judith and I were supposed to go
>tfw the names Lily and Samuel were the kid names Judith and I were supposed to use
>tfw I now cuddle my wife every night, in a bed that smells like Judith, pretending its Judith that’s in my arms
>tfw her smell brings all that love/pain back simultaneously
>tfw it’s been a decade and I’ve thought of Judith every single day

Thats fukin sad m8.

Your joy is a lie

I know. 10 years on from my love. The one who I thought I'd be with forever. Walked in to the shower, the exact soap she used was there, could smell it. Broke me down for a bit.

I know.
Every day I wonder how Judith is doing. I just want to know where she is in life. If she ever became successful in her field. If she ever found a good guy for her. And if she's just happy.

fookin judy m8 she's a right cunt

You sound like a needy faggot.

m8 stop looking at the other side of the fence and just realize how green the grass is on your side.

Remember that Judith preferred her dictator parents to you. She probably wasn't worth it.

>propose in front of thousands of our graduating peers and their guests

Anyone who is enough of a moron to do this deserves to be publically humiliated.

$0.30 says jude was a kike

Huh? He had enough confidence to propose in front of that many people. That's hot as fuck. I would have said yes.

proposing in 2016 is cringeworthy as it is

this.

No bro it's Old School now.

Holy fuck OP. Pic seriously related.

>tfw you are madly in love with a girl who broke up with you for money

hopeless romantic is what you are formally known as, not everyone is the same.

GET WELL PUFFY DOGGER

Yeah. It put the cherry on top that I stumbled upon that on imgur the day she came home with the body spray. Talk about fucking ironic, huh?

Do you blame Judith for doing what she did?

Dude. This is one amazing story. Make it into a novel, bitch.Or just check those nice dubs.Considering you're still in the thread, that's spoopy

not OP, but

nah man, you got it wrong

>different ethnicity

>different values

>disowning might mean you're not part of the family anymore

>family means a lot to some people

Still. Maybe she should have done something different.

Get well puppy dogger

No. I know the situation she was in. It's just unfortunate it happened.

OP here. What the first guy said was right. Her family were very traditional to their roots, and to have a daughter go against their wishes is a very shameful thing. It's not unusual to disown in that sort of situation. It would have been a big leap of faith for her to never see her family again just for the possibility of being with me. I mean, I'm almost certain we'd have worked out... but it is what it is.

That's a sign of a big man. I don't think I could forgive something like that.

didnt see it like that indeed. If a parent is ready to do such a thing to its own child he should not be considered a parent, fucking biggotry man...

It's basically already been done. It's called The Notebook. But that story actually has a happy ending.

You sure like proposing to women!
And every time it goes to shit.

Again... different cultures. What's normal for them isn't normal for us.

OP here.

I mean, she didn't do anything to hurt me directly. She didn't break my trust or turn into some bitch or something. She was just faced with a hard decision, and chose what was most important to her.
Sure we loved (still love?) each other dearly, but I was in her life for like a year. Her family has been there her whole life. It would have been selfish of me to demand she choose me, as much as I secretly wanted her to.

Litteraly this

GET WELL PUFFY DOGGER

GET WELL PUFFY DOGGER

You emotionally live another life than you actually have. Grow up, grow some Balls and be happy with your family and the woman who loves you. Selfish cunt

Real life tai right here. Shit is too late OP. Either get over your ex and learn to be appreciative of what you actually have. Or, get a divorce. Because it isn't fair that the mother of your children has to fill the fantasy of a forgotten love. If she ever found out anything you posted she would leave you. So figure your shit out, and move on. Children change the entire situation mate.

GET WELL PUFFY DOGGER

to some extent, it's impossible for your wife to compete with Judith. Remember that you only spent a relatively short time with Judith; a relationship that never fulfilled its potential always remains in the back of your head with all the longing, mystery and allure.

>realized today that I'm the guy everybody in class is nice to because they think he'd shoot up the school
>the entire way that people treat me is an express reaction to an internet meme
>"hey man nice drawing haha, just saw it at the break and had to compliment you!"
>"hey hows it going user how about class today huh? anyway see you later!"
>"hey user great job answering all those questions today, you're really smart! don't shoot me!"

I could probably work on my appearance more and they're technically not doing anything wrong but I'm still pretty bummed out.

>inb4 autistic poetry

>I don't wake up from nightmares
>I wake up to them
>Not in form of terror or danger
>But passionless monotonous nothing
>Watch videos
>Eat my dad's food
>Have very occasional lonely binge drinking session
>No drive
>Full of desire, but just as much fear
>Just hoping I somehow change

Open, a lot of people will never go through life knowing what love feels like. Missing someone hurts, but you don't get that feeling without what came before it. Feel lucky to have found love twice in your life.