Uk thread

Uk thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/06/22/bookies-see-the-big-bets-going-for-the-uk-to-stay-in-eu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UST Thread

Manchester here, what you sayin?

SK14 crew reporting in. How's everyone voting tomorrow? I'm still undecided. Either way the government will fuck us. I'm thinking I probably won't bother.

Doncaster, looking for more of her?

Voting Out.

Durham lurking

You in Hyde mate?

And yeah, we're probably fucked either way, I'm voting to stay, we can always call to leave again in the future, if we leave and its fucked then we're on our own

Yeah Hyde :(

Kerry from Leicester

Fucking LE15 master race here

also checkem

allez vous faire enculer les rosbeefs

More of Kerry

N.Yorkshire

Voting out!

any norfolk/suffolk sluts?

If you don't vote leave, you're the cancer killing Britain.

how much is the met now?

and more, I have her facebook if anyone is interested

Bedfordshire, anyone got more?

Doesn't matter what we vote tomorrow. The decision has been made in advance.
>inb4 "the goyim know shut it down"
Although that's probably true.

Depends where you're going, got fined for jumping it a few years back so I don't tend to use it in principle

What's her Facebook name

Her Facebook name is Kerry Ward Stafford

waddup bro DH1 up in here

voting remain and if vote leave wins i'm defecting on saturday, my german is good enough to get a job over there.

i'm voting out as i don't want unelected cunts telling us cunts what to do

Fucking hell someone else from Durham on here

There's no way this is real

Myth. We elect the MEPs to represent our country and have a say in how the EU is ruled, just most of them are UKIP and the fuckers never show up when they need to.

ikr the faggotry knows no bounds

it is real it says so in the Daily Mail and The Sun.

Because the elected cunts are great. We're fucked either way m8, the sinking ship isn't just the EU but Britain too. We need to jump ship all together.

These are all pictures she has published on her facebook wall, she loves to flash to her friends :)

A duster and a forgottens kids toy? Holy shit they are delusional

OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE!!!!

Fuck Off

Being watched at all times makes me feel safe. War is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery.

fucking kek m8

Sunderland here, SR5 postcode

is it hard to learn? been thinking of taking it up for something to do.

Lel I was about to post this

contribooting some Durham baps

Please vote in favor of the #Brexit, it'll benefit you and if it makes other countries reconsider their position it'll benefit all EU countries.

irony.jpg

Last one of Kerry

Good luck trying to leave. The bankers will allow Britain to leave the EU the same way Lincoln allowed the South to secede.

What's even sadder is all the punters betting money on "Leave" - as if their vote counts. The big-money bets are on "Remain" - because wealthy understand what the people vote is irrelevant.

cnbc.com/2016/06/22/bookies-see-the-big-bets-going-for-the-uk-to-stay-in-eu.html

Good luck, Britain. I hope you don't vote for cuckolding your country to Brussels, but if that's how the Empire finally dies then I wish you well.

Name and moar?
>Amy M from Chester-le-street

how is this real

what benefit pays 36k a year?

facebook please

German is pretty easy as far as foreign languages go. I haven't spoken it in a while tho

Rachel M from Bedlington.. think she fucked of to Manchester tho, no moar sadly but she BJ'd like a champ

ikr? She's white, she couldn't get that much

We ain't getting a second chance. The EU will steamroller us on it's way to political and economic union. Fuck that. Vote leave.

it's not that hard, it's a fun language to learn in my opinion :)

Another DH1 reporting in.Good to see some Durham girls on here, keep them coming!

nah it's not.

BROTHER !

You Goyim need to realize that your decisions can effect the elites.

If I have to move a few million Muslim refugees into your working class neighborhoods to drive down wages then that's what needs to be done.

The common man's quality of life is a small sacrifice to make for greater profits.

Devon reporting in

>06/22/16(Wed)21:37:34 No.690969982
Where about's in Durham are you based?

Just out the center gilesgate way

Best of luck with the vote. Get the fuck out of EU while you can.

Anyone else fancy killing themselves after those alevel exams, maths especially

Nice, im claypath way. You local?

Pretty much mongrel from houghton way originally