Unpopular opinion thread

unpopular opinion thread

some of mine:
>philosophy is more important than science
>scientism is rampant, damaging political, ethical, intellectual, and spiritual life worldwide
>psychiatry is a dangerous pseudoscience that is the unholy spawn of liberal scientism and bad capitalism
>islamists and terrorists are not representative of islam, though muslim immigration to the west needs to be curbed
>trump may not win

Rape isn't that bad. It's just sex by a person you don't want to have sex with. You were going to have sex eventually anyway.

Being attracted to girls with feminine penises is not gay

>no individual or family should be allowed to be as wealthy as currently possible. We need a limit on wealth.
>Ashkenazi Jews are the most successful race and probably control the world.
>if you're unable to use logic over emotions in a debate you should not be allowed to vote

Physically it isn't even that bad, except when he forcefully fucks a dry vagina.
The psychological aftermath is what makes it such a horrible crime.

Muh scientology.

>being homosexual is a disorder
>being trans is a disorder
Doesn't stop me from fapping to trannies or lesbians

I have a question. How much money do you make a year?

I hate niggers and I am a minority

Nope nothing wrong with being gay

if you like the feeling you gat when you take a shit your not gay, don't deny it, we all like that feeling. It's just the same feeling you get if you get penetrated with a penis/dildo
Just because I like the feeling does not mean I'm gay, it's a girl wearing the strap on god dammit.

> Legend of Zelda games are meh tier and only get sales due to nostalgia.
>I can't enjoy Fallout games
>Trump should win
> LGB are the only queer identities. Anything else is made up or a mental illness

>if you do not have a highschool degree you should not be able to vote
I agree with your last statement

That's why its an unpopular opinion thread you fucking idiot

Agree

As a gay guy, this is so true. Every guy enjoys the feeling. It's all in the prostate.

It's ok to have a popular opinion in an unpopular opinion thread because in an unpopular opinion thread a popular opinion is actually an unpopular opinion.

Currently none. I'm studying.

I like this guy

You're an amateur. I can do better.

>Trump supporters are idiots.
>Trump is an idiot.
>Republicans are idiots.
>Democrats are poor.
>Anti-SJW's are fat ugly bearded white male atheists with anger issues.
>SJW's are hypocrites.
>PC Master Race are nothing more than cheapskates who pirate games.
>Nintendo sucks.
>Steam sucks.
>Gabe Newell is a fat ugly bearded cuck.
>Marvel sucks.
>Stan Lee is an unoriginal piece of crap.
>Steam sucks, PSN and Xbox Live is better.
>Rap sucks.
>Pop sucks.
>R&B sucks.
>Bernie Sanders is a political genius.
>Hillary Clinton sucks, but is better than Trump.
>The new Ghostbusters movie is going to be awesome.

brb gotta shit

Makes sense.
All guys get off to their dick being sucked. just depends if it's a man or a women in some cases.

That explains a lot

I agree with you. When your mind prevents you from procreating, which is the only point of being alive, you shouldn't be considered normal.

>Hillary Clinton is a conservative

I don't find any enjoyment out of Facebook,
It is a stupid unfunny meme spreading website that makes me feel like everyone on it is trying to create a false images of themselves in front of other people making people think they are happier, better looking and better off than they actually are.

The beastie boys are the worst band that ever existed. Literally no one has ever created music worse than them.

Patriotism is as toxic as nationalism.

Caring about how anyone in the lgbt community lives their lives is pointless. Who fucking cares if you think it's a mental illness, it does not matter.

I Can agree with most of these. I think people like steam over the other ones simply because there are more games, they're cheaper (and the huge sales), plus the item market.

>Mixing facts with retarded opinions.
You onto something

The ultimate hipster edgelord detected

Argentina was lucky to beat the United States

>Religion is incredibly moronic

I'm not talking about everyone owning the same like in some communist shithole. I just think it's crazy that there's people literally owning more than some countries, being able to purchase whole private armies, giant news corporations or banks.

You're an add

I feel bad for muslims and think they are wrongly persecuted and that islamophobia just creates more issues

>you should have to pass a test in order to vote at any time. The test should be adjusted in difficulty so that only the top 0.1% pass.
>Abortion should be free at all times and some people should be paid to have an abortion under certain conditions
>People with serious inheritable diseases should be given the option to be sterilized and in return receive an amount of money

True. But the reason I like PSN or Xbox Live over Steam, is due to the fact that Gabe Newell isn't involved with PSN or Xbox Live. Therefore I'm not putting money into his pocket.

>psychiatry is not science
u after women studies, or just retarded?

actually, the "terrorists do not represnt islam" is pretty much the popular opinion. Most who disagree with it are blind, most times racist people (or edgelords)

>Super hero movies fucking blow

LOL, Science damages spiritual life.

As you type on a computer.

Too funny

Spiritual people are usually too dense to appreciate their own irony.

Villainizing psychology is how your fucked up sub conscious protects itself. You WAYY to afraid to be analyzed and face your issues head on you've convinced yourself that psychology is evil so that you'll never have to

>that feel when your own brain has outsmarted you

>not supporting trump
>hipster edgelord
No, that would be supporting Trump, going by polling numbers

>disliked by 48% of his own party

I once got in trouble because I suggested electroshock therapy could probably cure, homosexuality.
I still it would be good for research.

You know that would probably make you unable to vote?

kek, what's wrong with gaben?

>jews are the most intelligent race

nah rape's pretty bad. but only actual rape, not the sjw definition

I was with you until ghostbusters

you're forgetting that all hipsters are liberals

In the commie shithole's your talking about, everyone doesn't equally own everything, the state owns most of the shit and the poor have to live with just enough exes shit to eat so they can live another day of their shitty commie shit fuck shit hole lives.

You're a moron if you think homosexuality is curable.

well then being murdered isn`t so bad cause you are going to die anyway

Rape is getting your ass beaten and then getting fucked.

You're basically saying "pain isn't bad"

This isn't roadhouse and you're not patrick swayze so stfu

I'm no hipster. I despise those glass wearing hippies wearing their stupid tight jeans and white shoes. I have no clue what an edgelord is.

i've seen many say the movie is actually good, and that enough is something, considering how bad the trailer made it look like.

>very drunk or passed out rapes should be considered a separate crime from violent rapes.
claiming to have something you don't remember be a traumatic event makes no sense. i had surgery, where i was cut open and sewed back shut, but i was asleep. if i just had a dick in me in a similar situation that sounds a lot less bad.

No unpopular opinion, just wanted to post cartoon tits

wait until your face is shoved into smelly, hairy hambeast cunt against your will. You will change your tune pretty quick.

He's fat, ugly and bearded. Everything I hate. Also he has a bunch of morons calling him "Lord Gaben".

So what's your point? I already said that I think communism is stupid. But so is unregulated capitalism.

dude, you're in Sup Forums. That's not an unpopular opinion

I added the last one sarcastically.

Not only are those unpopular, they are unpopular because they are retarded.
At least you (might) get the value of philosophy, but science is equally important.

Scientists can be the dumbest people in the room, and these days usually are. Nobody cares about global warming because 30 years ago they were calling for an ice age, then the greenhouse effect, then global warming, then climate change, and now global warming again. Everybody but scientists understands that if global warming exists, it is entirely the fault of science to begin with.

The key to ending 90% of our problems is letting the weak die. Stop all aid programs and let nature sort shit out. No more starvation or hunger, or pollution.

>rawr xd is not a phase mom

>world needs a dictator that wont put un with liberal social justice bullshit
>bisexual is not real just a media trend people buy into
>blacks should be sterilized/neutered
>everything in life is about perspective
>females cant handle politics
>need a purge or virus to kill half of world as already over populated and doubt humanity will survive another 100 years

hah, okay then.

personally, i don't give a fuck about how he looks, i prefer to credit him for the huge changes in the gaming world Valve and Steam have contributed for, but lately they've been all about lazy cash-grabbing updates on their most popular games.

b/ is bad for children and this website should somehow block all kids from viewing

>citation needed

>75% of anime is unwatchable garbage, 15% is ok, and the remaining 10% is actually very good

>If you use the words left/right, liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican, or libcuck/conservatard as an insult on a regular basis, especially during an argument, you are a massive fucking tool

>To my fellow Americans, as someone who has a large amount of family members involved with law shit from federal marshals, to police, to state troopers, understand that the vast majority of cops don't give a shit. For every Super Trooper out there that pulled you over in broad daylight because he's a cunt, there's 9 more that saw you driving home at 1:00am and knew for a fact you were drunk off your ass. You just weren't causing a big issue

>Russian Standard and Luksusowa are best vodkas. Absolute and Smirnoff are good if there's nothing else. Grey Goose, Pinnalce, Amsterdam, and Crystal Skull are garbage. UV is for faggots.

>Crown Royal is over hyped. It'll do if there's nothing else, but still isn't that great

>Lenovo kicks the ever loving shit out of ASUS in just about every way. The only real thing that ASUS has over Lenovo is their hardware (specifically MOBOs), which are actually pretty good

>This user is right about LoZ. Same thing applies to CS:GO

>Quake was and still is the best multiplayer vidya of all time

>Fluffy ponies are legit the most autistic thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Take that shit back to your garbage Booru or >Invest in stocks. Stay the fuck away from people who invest in tech shit or gold. They are slimy, deluded MOFOs.

>Blacks and Latinos that are hood-rat trash, should not be allowed to work at fast-food jobs

>The only reason anyone, anywhere cares about smoking is because of the smell. Nobody gives a damn about health and all that shit, it is mainly because the smell of a cigarette is disgusting.

I know that. My opinions are not developed enough at the moment anyway. Basically I just think that in order to have any agency on government decisions, you should have to rigorously study economics, political philosophy, etc. At the moment, the candidates need to appeal to more than 100million people at once. If they had to appeal to only the people with the most refined knowledge of politics, I believe that the country would be run a lot better.

you could have just said capitalism,

Having children is the single most evil and generally shitty thing a person can possibly do.

WAKE ME UP

Scientism...kek

> procreating, which is the only point of being alive

What a miserable and boring life you must lead.

I agree, it feels good, but I always considered it just a feeling of relief that the shit i had to take is out of my system. The thought of something going IN rather than out disturbs me

I'm afraid of islam/muslims

>A good friend of mine converted to islam

Actually a mean average rise has been recorded since 1960

CRAWLING IN MY crawl

I'm anti sjw
>no anger issues
>not atheist
>not fat
>not ugly
>not white

But hey, I'm a male, so being like 7% right is still kinda right I guess. Good work you motherfucking giant retard

Keep praying to your phone god while I experience enlightenment :^)

>jews are the best religious group
>right-wingers are assholes but have good policies
>left wingers are mostly pussy but aren`t insane
>indians arent that bad

Ah, I see. Well if I ever get into PC gaming, I'm more likely to support competitors like Humble Bundle, GOG or Windows.

I would agree with the last statement right up until the point they started fighting for any man who claims to be a woman to have access to my wife and daughters most private moments. Now they are directly endangering my children, it is most definitely my business.

scientism? now i've heard everything.

i am 100% certain that literally everyone that has ever agreed with you is not educated enough to have an opinion on science.

It's called a stereotype

>Digital Homicide games are good

19 year old angry virgin whose parents didn't love him detected

Well capitalism itself is very effective compared to communism. But in unregulated or badly regulated capitalism it's very easy for the rich and powerful to exploit the rest of the people.

In the grander scheme of things, science will not supply our lives with any meaning, thus there's nothing 'important' about it.

>religion has no place in politics
>earth is round

>psychiatry is a dangerous pseudoscience that is the unholy spawn of liberal scientism and bad capitalism
i don't know about calling it a pseudoscience, but we see and treat mental disorders in a terrible way.
we diagnose people and treat them as extra special whatever they do, essentially justifying their actions, which is entirely unhelpful in the long run for individuals

Psychology is top two most important scientific fields of study

these are two unrelated facts

The able bodied in the u.s. should serve at least three years in one of five military branches

Don't blame me for you not getting the point. Biologically speaking, our only goal in life is to procreate. Of course there's more to life than that, but when you don't procreate you were literally useless to nature.

Not true. In the 1970s scientists were fearmongering about an ice age that would destroy the earth by 1985, in the same exact way the are fearmongering about global warming now.

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL