Done with life, trips decide what I do

Done with life, trips decide what I do.

get your life back on track

Hit the gym, start lifting and better yourself don't kys op

learn a new language

make some chocolate milk and drink it.

also, im surprised noone has told op to kill himself yet.

buy a 55 gallon drum of lube, lather up, and put on a big smile.

there's a lot of great reasons to get your shit together, and this is just a simple start, my friend.

Force yourself to endure a social group situation that would ordinarily make you feel awkward. Force yourself to attempt pleasant conversation with others involved.

kys and live stream it fag

assassinate political figure

go seek help OP

Take everything that shifty about your life and leave it behind while making a better version of yourself

Live it out anyways

Dedicated yourself to the ways of kriya yoga - and practice meditation daily.

Kill all of the phonies. After you're done, rub one out while staring through your sister's window.

Because this is a Reddit branch now. Sup Forums was Sup Forums before 2012.

Go to the town square and off yourself in front of a child

space program

>2011

Maybe there's no hope for your life, but go do one thing that makes life better for someone you don't know. Contemplate results.

Join the military and learn some discipline

Get a PH D in Womens Studies

I agree.

Post some nude pics.

Go for a walk.

OP here; I got a girl that's really in love with me, but I never get any feelings towards others. Ever. Should I just be with her and make her life the best? In order to maybe enjoy my own?

say "THIS IS FOR Sup Forums!" then simply blow yourself up

rollin for this, do it faggot

If he doesn't 100% want to kill himself now, he will after that.

oh snap

this

An Hero faggot

in front of a huge crowd

Learn to speak Cantonese.

Get into a routine, start getting up/going to bed at the same times every day, excersize more, eat healthier, try a hobby you've always wanted to, volunteer and see that you can make someone/something happy just by one small action. Keep busy OP!

this!

OP here;
How to I get explosives then?

Travel to Florida
Do it in a gay bar
Post vids from the afterlife

rule 1 bitch

get some dynamite/fireworks, stap them to your chest x50

Steal them from ISIS, faggot.

Def kill urslef

search the web to make them, or just by them you fag

Bake cookies and hand them out to your neighbours. However, add laxatives or some other nasty shit into the dough.

ITT we help OP fulfill his request by supplying him with knowledge on this topic

Cum on your face, take pics

Something about soap it's been years since I've read fight club.

hope this gets on national news so we can declare ourselves as a internet superpower, beyond facebook, reddit, etc.

The fact that you're asking this makes me skeptical that you don't have any feelings for her. Too empathetic for an autist. Maybe you would be happier by making her happy. But also let her know about your uncertain feelings early on. Not on the first date, you idiot. More like the day after you guys first bang.

bump to keep on going

This thread shows how much Sup Forums became so gay in the past years.

so when are you doing it op?

Hey, man, you want a blowjob?

stfu

OP here; where I live it's sort of "illegal" to search up how to make explosives, so please enlighten me on how. Otherwise I might get caught

just get a bunch of fireworks at the nearest shop

The trap threads do that fine on their own.
Also you still haven't left yet
Faggot.

Well if you get caught you will no longer need our input on what to do with your life.

We dont sell firework where I live this time of the year. #Norway

kek, just order them

Fuck. Why didn't you mentioned that you are in Norway in the first post? If you want something to live for, get the fuck out of Norway, faggot!

well, rip thread

Stay alive.