Why are white people such big fucking cucks?

Why are white people such big fucking cucks?

White hate bread.

(P.s I'm m not a nigger)

White people deserve no hate, only the race traitors who gave up their whiteness by being a nigger lover.

no one on this site will agree with u

FIRST POST IS WORSE POST...KILL YOURSELF CRACKYCHAN

SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER

hol up wat was the purpose of this thread

Kangs n sheit.

WE

why are blacks such murderers?

this would be so traumatizing, I would hate my parents for the rest of my life. Weird fuckers

>shows thirty-year-old picture of a man with his wife and children
>they're the cucks

YOU BEST HOPE I NEVER EVER FIND YOUR HIDING PLACE...

>just showing San Francisco data'
comon boi get better data

There are many shades of niggerdom, dear nigger. Black people get pissy because they don't understand. A nigger is anyone with shit education, no job, extensive police record, multiple legitimate children, and no direction in life. It is just an unfortunate happenstance that most of these individuals are black. Go hug a white man. You wouldn't be alive without them.

so you hate white people yet you're not black

what are you ? transgender ?

I'm a cop, and I think this image is really funny.

I'm gonna vomit

Probably a burrito stuffer. "Oh wah wah, white people, ARE land!"

Transcolor? Transrace?

rofl

niggers gonna nig

The old man on the far left, is not pleased.

I just realized all his daughters got knocked up at the same time.

Sandnigger

yeah man add in chicago and detroit

>teach the children well

if he's mad, he should look in the mirror for the one to blame.

>red water
what is that?

White people have too much self guilt. That's really it. And guess what faggot, hating your own race isn't as cool as you think.

I'm a sandnigger

Jealous nigger confirmed

Darn, who would have guessed that a poorly constructed thread about white people hate would lead to a thread about black people hate??? Certainly not I! It feels like this thread was just a roundabout way of making a black people hate thread. But i'm not that paranoid...

/thread/

Whites took over almost 100% of the world and some insanely small % of space. The white race is the master race. We've killed more, captured more and made more money than any other race in existence and altogether we rule over more than anyone else. Cucks? I wouldn't say so. On average we kill more pairs of wife and her boyfriend lovers than any other race as well. That bitch wants to cheat we shoot her goddamn brains out. Just like someone should do to you, you goddamn faggot.

Blood

That is a birthing tub.

Source: 2 years labor and delivery nurse.

SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.SAGE.

actually its nigga

besides the guy who asked of course.

Do people do this?

What the fuck... how do they request and set that up. What the fuck.

>obvious bait thread
>"whats the purpose of this thread"

Come on user, you're smarter than that.

This.

Kill yourself faggot.