Wouldn't you agree?

>fb?

Whos this?

fb ?

Charlie Chapman is lookin at her like, "You sad little whore"

ok ok i got it she is a slut, u are mad
sorry op(hug) i hope u have more luck with the next one
Pro tip
go for the shy girls and have patinance dont force her and it will be ok and nice etc if u need a long term relation

I don't get threads like this. People (other than OP) fuck. So what?

It's fine to post pics of someone you think is cute or whatever. But you are obviously someone who can't get laid, so you resent women who fuck. From your faggoty morally superior position you can deride them as "sluts."

fuck you virgin. Go get a girlfriend

why can't i see the webm? I get an error

ey cunt she says she was cheating so she isnt some girl who wants to have sex shes a whore whos fucking tons of dudes behind someones back

chaplin

Story?

Hold up, I've seen this chick before. wheres she from?

Oh shit, she's a pedo?

bump

I've seen that picture before. the one with the white dress holding the camera. either shes taken pictures for my sister, or shes friends with my cousin whos also a photographer

oh no this girl took naked pictures of herself what a slut I can't believe an adult participates in sex related activities I can't believe this, I have to tell the internet asap what a slut she is!!

Im going crazy trying to figure out who she is, I fucking now her

And she has lucid dream!!

>equating any organized religion with being good

top kek

whoa a relationship between two strangers I'll never meet went south? I can't believe this injustice, I have to dig up personal information about the SLUT that did this to the wonderful beautiful innocent male stranger. it's my duty as a needle dick crusader of righteousness

she's from Albuquerque i think, if it helps