Guys yesterday i made a thread trying to find the basement tapes of the columbine kids and it got deleted by mod i...

Guys yesterday i made a thread trying to find the basement tapes of the columbine kids and it got deleted by mod i broke no rules i think the goverment did it to keep me from finding them

Other urls found in this thread:

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf
spreekillers.ch/
encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
stumpydisks.com/tradeoddball.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much more footage is there that they filmed that is unreleased? Is there a date it will be made publicly available?

It's a conspiracy man

:^)

What if columbine isn't real what if it was a goverment plot to find a way to take away our guns

Idk brah. Considering there is a mass shooting every day of the year in the US.. That's a lot of shootings to cover up..

this isn't funny, please stop

You're an absolute faggot if you can't even find that shit on youtube m8

You're an absolute faggot if you think that Youtube is a free (free as in freedom, not free as in no cost to watch or upload) platform.

I can see where OP is coming from.

i dont think anyone has the basement tapes but here is the stuff that they were saying,

schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf

Anyone know how I can play the doom levels?

Anyone remember the URL to that site that had this mass shooting high score list?

I know that it exists, it's sorted from most kills to least kills.

I can't seem to find it right now and Google throws a 403 at me, kek

If it's the us government, then they cover up everything.
Such as he JFK autopsy that they showed on TV in the 80's.
It was the secret service agent, but it was an accident.
Oswald shot him first, she secret service agent had a rifle, and slipped as the car he was in (which was behind JFK) accelerated.
And even though it was an accident they still covered it up.

ayy lmao, got it

spreekillers.ch/

Pair of losers.

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score

How come the numbers differ on spreekillers and encyclopedia dramatica?

Ah, I just read that anders breivik killed some of them using bombs and spreekillers does not count that in

stumpydisks.com/tradeoddball.html

Guys there is this site selling rare DVDs and footage and one of those is Columbine Tapes.
Do you think real or no?

Hurry

Im the one who told you they were deleted by the police.

Well only one way to find out any user have some money they can waste to buy dvds that may or may not be the real thing and rip the shit on them and send them my way

also i know cuck but that thread yesterday got deleted so im thinking conspiracy theory