Rate my roll, Sup Forums

Rate my roll, Sup Forums

Not sure what the strain is, but it's indica.

It's my 2nd time rolling.

Looks good, filter and all.
the only possible negative consequence is if you possibly packed it too tight thus not allowing air flow.

But my guess is that's not the case

pull up, pinch, and twist next time

Looks funny

Fuck off with your stoner shit. Nobody cares.

ends up too wide for my taste, but if you can handle this amount go ahead

someone is out of dicks in his mouth

6/10 needs more finesse

kill yourself.

5/10 Too loose around the roach. Too many creases.

That ish a big doobie no, I would like to get on thet with a lurverly cup ov kofie and mabye havings a nish little cake yesh

Can we get a pic of your first roll for comparison?

Better than second join I ever rolled.still awful though. What kind of fucking papers are those too. Get RAW dog.

I can guarantee that the extra thin papers + slightly too loose and short filter + too much taper end to end...

Will make the filter oozes resin.

Try a longer filter and less aggressive taper. Make sure the filter is rolled extremely tight and fits the entire opening before it expands

how many papers is that?

Damn, you rolled it fat. Good use of filter tip, hopefully it burns evenly.

What's with the filter fad? Whatever happened to rolling a nice cig style J

look up couple of videos, make roaches longer, and if thats a filter god have mercy on your wallet
you can train with tea or whatever, same consistency, really

This is how i typically roll my joints.. not too big, and not to small.

Just load that shit into a blunt and load up a GB BBY

fuck blunts

anyone can roll a blunt, it takes skill to roll a joint

a clean one at least

Not a bad roll, in my stoner days, I couldnt roll a decent joint for my life, even with practice, even with a little rolling machine, my joints sucked. I started rolling blunts, slower burning, and much easier to roll. Anyway, thats not bad bro, but in my opinion its a bit too thick, that paper is going to burn much faster than the weed in the center. Bit of a waste, but if you aint hard up and can waste it... not bad.

7/10
That would get at least 3 people fucked hehe GJ

0/10 sorry but that's a re-roll

Is that even English?

That looks like a fucking chode

Practice a bit more my friend, you'll get the hang of it after about 5 hours total rolling time

Don't post any more shit rolls before then though

That's much better than OP's

You want a nice slim cone joint that has NO creases in it and is tight around the roach

I rate yours 9/10 because it could still be better

kek

>takes skill to roll a joint
takes literally one or two hours, a pack of tabacco and a pack of papes to learn it but you make it sound like it's fucking rocket science

yeah i know i can do better than that, no doubt. but thanks doe

That's a fucking tooth pick

> I couldnt roll a decent joint for my life
>thats not bad

No, it really is bad, any decent joint roller would know that the fat thing in OP's pic would burn like shit and is generally ugly and probably quite loose. Did you even pack it down?

As said, it takes 2-3 hours of practice to get good at rolling. Sit down with a pack of papers and roach card, and roll and reroll joints for 2 hours straight until you perfect it

Do it again the next day and you'll be a pro

depends what kind of shit u smoking bro

lol shit tier joint

pretty good