How do i make people like me?

How do i make people like me?

money

lick my anus clean, I'll say I like you

What else? I dont have any money

by not being a sociopath who has to plan how to get people to do what they want

When and where, broheim?

Read "How to win friends and influence people" and be interested in others.

brainwash the shit out of them and when you have them in your circle commit suicide together

if you want people to like you they probably wont. just be yourself and the people who like you then are the people you want to be liked by

Make sure your personal hygiene is flawless
Try to make yourself healthier
Learn all sorts of skills
Follow the news so you have basic discussion topics
Don't be a socially awkward loner
Grow some balls and go talk to people
Don't act like an autist
Having money doesn't hurt

post zim pics

literally, all you have to do is find people who can't really defend themselves, drug them, cut them up into little pieces, and post pictures of it on /b.

It's all about being sincere. The whole just be yourself thing. Not everyone will like you but pretty much everyone appreciates honesty and some one who's true to them selfs. So when it comes to making friends just let out who you really are.
Source I'm a fucking weirdo, but I have a weirdo wife and some weirdo kids and so e weirdo friends, and I would take a bullet for the lot.

nuff said.

Boy just be yourself. If people don't like you after you're being yourself FUCK EM! Let me tell you something. I used to go with a girl when I was about your age. I'd try to please her pappy all the time, WENT OUT MY WAY to please her pappy. I'd come in one day I'd say 'Nice weather we're having' he'd say 'You can't say that. You can't say that. It might rain.' I'd say 'Nice tie you got on.' He'd say 'You can't say that, my wife tried to choke me with it.' The point i'm trying to tell you son, is be yourself. If people don't like you after you're being yourself FUCK EM! FUCK EM UP AGAINST THE WALL, WITH HANDCUFFS ON AND CRAZY GLUE ON THEIR LIPS!!!!!!!!

being liked is different from being friend with people.
the firstone is about be/acting nice, the secondone requires to be sincere and show them how you truly are and accept them for who they are.

dont ever say nuff said OP

Stop farting in public, for one

Read the book: 'How to win friends and influence people' look up a pdf if you have to, if you think it's a waste of time past the 2nd chapter then you aren't built to do the things it reccomends

Suck their dick.girls love to get their dick sucked

just tell them to its how i do it, pic related

Why do you want them to like you?

People are vicious, greedy, and shallow.

money

DIARRHEA

Depends, do you like people?

Play pc only pleb get gud m8