Niggers breed like niggers and take over America completely, and Britain is pretty much all greasy arabs

niggers breed like niggers and take over America completely, and Britain is pretty much all greasy arabs.

Will Australia, Canada and new Zealand be the only prodamanantly white countries left ?

sure thing bruce chang

no, as far as I can tell every white country will turn into mexico or indonesia within the next 100 years.
at least I will still be jerking it on Sup Forums

Australia and Canada are basically china now and new zealand only fuck sheeps so their pop will soon disappear.

>Canada and NZ whiter than Britain
>Ever

You're like 2% whiter than us you stupid abo.

t. rasheed

Aussieland and NZ
>Abos and chinks
Canada
>Chingchong ping pong

Yeah no, no anglosphere country is "white"

Oh go drive a truck into a crowd.

i was on a train to work yesteday and I was literally the only white person. 8 carriages of poos, chinks and shitskins. i walked the whole thing twice to make sure

t. sydney dweller

we have asians but they're nowhere need as bad as arabs or blacks

Calm down, Abdul.

brah we have a fucking shit ton of arabs and rapidly growing number of blacks, particularly sudanese and somalis. i know becaue im a syche nurse and they all come to the ward claiming to have ptsd so they can get on the pension.

wtf? thats never happened to me before although ive never visited toronto or vancouver

YOU BETTER FUCKING STOP MATE

>claiming to have ptsd
To be fair living in Sudan does that to you

Toronto here, it's chinky but never am i the only white person. Actually the one place I've ever been the sole white person is at my college. All asians and indians.

>Britain is pretty much all greasy arabs.
not arabs, south asians

>toronto here

like sure fine, but stop breaking shit on my ward while your here. we literally have a somali guy in our seclusion room as we speak. took 4 of us to wrestle him in there

Put him down, there's no hope. And that goes for us as well

how the fuck do they get into Australia?
Are they'll skilled engineers?

The fuck? Canada is a big country, Hong Couver is only one city. What happened to Vancouver is not something that we should be particularly proud of but it is hardly a reflection on all of Canada.

yeah and chinks don't reproduce like roches right? in 1 generation they will be like 30% of the entire population.

Black Moses parts the Sea and they go for a stroll down the Pacific ocean

>niggers
>breeding
No. Their numbers have stayed roughly the same for decades.

Now us Hispanics on the other hand...

One or two cities is not representative of an entire country. Canada is still like 80% white overall- ethnic Canadians just tend to prefer living away from large cities.

I'm in Brampton though- white people are going to be outbred here. It's the only saving grace of living in an expensive country like Canada, people can't afford that many kids anymore.

refugees. thousands and thousands of refugees

Why do you guys complain, didn't you guys want asian waifus :DDDD

Being a semi autonomous region wont be too bad :DDD

The age of beaners approaches. At least until the Chinese out genocide us

don't worry, I think latinos are unoutbreedable

going by pop growth, India is likely to reach into UK aswell, and other ex-commonwealth nations

>Pacific ocean
>between Australia and the Middle East
???

I was thinking of the Indian Ocean and how someone like you would respond with this, before i pressed Post

Sure you did.

I swear ... But I never know if its the Indian or Pacific

Honest to god I don't know where the Indian ocean starts and ends

From the bottom of Africa to the right until it gets to that island chain in SEA and probably ends on Australia's eastern coast.

I'm a pacific islander (Hawaiian) so I was a little offended desu.

Thank you that clears up a lot of things