Are those Chloe's nipples pierced? Fap time?

Are those Chloe's nipples pierced? Fap time?

clearly

Wow she's put on a lot of weight and her eyebrows have became bushier

Is she on male hormones?

I don't get how her stomach is so small.

Her belly button is so high up, it's fucking weird and abnormal.

If it were me I'd cum in her armpit and then sit on Chloe's face

Chlo-he is fugly

I wonder ifchloe has ever taken a facial?

It's called wearing your jeans high, her torso isn't small

Most girls do to avoid showing the lower belly fat they have

seeing as her face looks so shiny I'd say yes

X-ray?

the only way to make those tits look interesting was by adding some bling on them

They're called high wasted jeans you fucking pleb.

Hey fatty boom boom

meh, if only this was 2 years ago

Nope
Just feminism.

>her
>small stomach
Kek

She really is ugly as fuck. She looks weird. She just has a weird face, and anyone who finds her attractive is trying to fool themselves she's still 12. I mean, it's easy to do seeing as she has the tits of an 8 year old, but there are plenty of legitimately attractive women out there. Why waste your time looking at this fugly bitch?

She actually has really bad skin. She just uses an ass ton of makeup.

Is she pregnant?

how do you get your xrays to look that good? i'm trying it with gimp right now

this is for Photoshop tho.

now she won't be shy about showing them off in the future

I agree with you and hope she wears bras less often now

The piercing would make it uncomfortable to wear a bra

Why would anybody want pierced nipples??!?

Do they think their lover will enjoy sucking on metal?

WTF??!?

Don't get me started on pussy piercings!

looks like it

honestly, she may be trying to out maisie maisie.

this is one ugly slab with paint on

Seems like a new fad

>Going out in public like this
Thank you kendall

fuck yeah they are! look at those little things :3

she's been taking them for many years

I'd lick her little pimples

They do it to increase sensitivity, dumbass.

I don't like sucking on metal, dumbass.

it's not about you, dumbass.

10/10

Two can play it that way, dumbass

Fucking impressive user

Fuuuck...

I used to do piercings. I wish I could have been the one to pierce Chloe's nipples. Hear her gasp in pain as I pushed the through her pink flesh. See her shudder orgasmicallly from the release.

Then watch her squirm with anticipation as I whisper in her ear "Now we do your clit"

She has the new iPhone 7

you ultra autistic faggot

>hollywood actress
>literally payed to act and read scripts
>"nah i dont like this, change it."

bitch do your job or fuck off

I'm just thinking about her fresh out of the shower still damp with a bottle of bactine. Imagine her shudder as she slowly pours the cool liquid over her puffy nipples and fingering the shiny metal around with the wetness soaking through the holes. Maybe she bends over and blows onto them shooting thrilling shocks of pleasure down her spine and her nipples harden

>they change it
>she get's her way
>she get's paid
you jelly?

she really is beastly

gtfo skeltal

Whatever skeleton. Get back in your cupboard.

Fuck off skelly

Not much makes me cringe. Chloe threads are a guaranteed cringe 100% of the time.

Chloe posters have to be the most pathetic people on Earth. Slightly above bronies, weaboos and furfags.

She's not attractive, her acting is shit and I have no idea why she gets roles. Not to mention she's a retarded feminist who thinks she and all women are suffering from inequality such as the pay gap.

One of you Chloe fags, take the pacifier out of your mouth and explain your obsession with her. Seriously.

i like to criticize rich people who don't know i even exist, so i'd like to say that it seems like her head is getting bigger, but her face isn't.

same thing happened to emma watson. pic related

get lost gay skeletor

It's pretty easy to criticize Chloe. She came out of nowhere because she looked really young and now that she looks like she's rapidly aged 20 years into the future, people won't let it go.

It was just pedos obsessed with her in 11-12.

Lmao wut de fuck!

Furfags and bronies? Gtfo of my shiity b newfag

>my autistic nature prevents me from understanding people have different tastes in things the post

>letting how much of a fanboy you are warp your reality this much.

When you are old enough to get a job kid, i hope you try to tell your boss how to do better at the job he hired you to do.

of course it's easy to criticize her. she's a nigger lover, a feminist, and a democrat. i predict she goes transsexual before 30.

gross - looks like an insect - not aging well at all/10

do it all the time. they love it. they call it changing the status quo.

i hope not. All the literal fags of Sup Forums will start posting more of her then since she'll have a penis.

Chloe (((Moretz)))

i'd still suck dat dick

If this was an accomplished actor who was good, I wouldn't really care. If Robert DeNiro wants a fucking script change, he gets a fucking script change.

This skank has ruined Carrie and ruined the American version of Let Me In. She's just not a good actress. She's not filthy rich and has no clearly defining roles.

She doesn't get a fucking say just because she's a woman. There's women far more attractive who would be willing to do her job.

She needs a fucking reality check. The only check she's worth being paid.

she's a fucking rectangle

Different tastes is like enjoying different food.
Telling her young, easily manipulated fans lies about "the opressions women deal with in America" is changing their perspective because they look up to her and causing them to become modern feminist extremists.byoy know, the ones who don't actually have a reason to bitch, so they take things like the wage pay gap, and twist it's narrative to fit their agenda.

Her being a millennial celeb spoiled feminist may not seem like a big deal to people who dont understand how easily kids are brainwashed by their role models these days.

>he cares about her social and political stances enough to get triggered
you; my potatohead, are a retard baby

I bet you're that guy that saves her social media posts and bitches about her over at /cel/ too

And you idolize a 4/10 ugly pig that can't act.

>idolize
again, your autistic essay post shows you're a weird man that gets easily triggered. so sad

but it did happen, so....
But what was wrong with Carrie?
>b-but momma..momma...

Is Moretz a Jewish name?

She's a coal burner. Do not want.

>be this puppet for whatever you want to push society
But she'll push her agenda on society if she can. Typical librul feminist shit to deny freedom of speech from anyone who thinks different to them

God she is gross.

Looks like a hag from witcher 3

granny pants?

Keep pretending like only one person opposes your viewpoint.

>inb4 nice photoshop

Why does she wear all of her fucking pants up to nearly her tits? What is wrong with that dipshit?

Post original pic

She has a pooch ass stomach that she can only suck in so much. So some days she gets sick of sucking it in, and just hides it with some mid life crisis jeans.

where did I imply that? jesus christ you're weird. All I said was it's fine not to like someone but when you post them long ass posts about her social media and beliefs it gives away your own obsession with her. If you hate her that much why do you know so much about her? :^)

Probably given a few too

I've noticed this. She sucks in her stomach a lot.

She is a spoiled little born rich twat, far less relevant than she imagines herself to be.

Because she's insecure about her little fat belly. Whenever it's not covered she sucks it in making so obvious it's embarrassing.

Who is this,??

ewwwww

>ribbed for her pleasure

might even lick them after their popped.

Isn't there something about how she uses the internet and all these chloefags to increase publicity? Like she pays for this?
It would explain the endless fucking photos of her walking around etc.

this