As a German let me say something to you britfags. Go away, leave the EU, we don't want to give you our money anymore

As a German let me say something to you britfags. Go away, leave the EU, we don't want to give you our money anymore.

You will see what will happen, and you will regret.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpM8xOFvtSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_national_debt
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=9ddZ4olOSZE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/anjem-choudary-backs-remain-campaign-as-eu-protects-against-depo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You pretty much summed it up OP

>say goodbye to the Worlds 5th largest economy
>Germany will have to step into the breach to make up for the country that was one of the top contributors, to keep the dying Euro afloat
>Merkel is already desperately drafting up new trade agreements despite EU threats they wont trade with us, since 30% of Cars in the UK are bought from Germany

Germany has been trying to create a United States of Europe since the 1920's. We're not falling for your Federal bullshit

Die Pfosten können sich von mir aus gerne abschotten...

Brauchen wir die in der EU?..'NEIN#

Brauchen wir sonst etwas von den?... nein...

As a French I really hope they leave.
I don't care much about money cause I'm not a stingy German, but if they stay the EU is doomed to stay the bureaucratic free market organization the Anglos always fought for it to be. If they leave we have a chance at reforming it towards more democracy.

You fucking spaz.

If Germany gives us an easy ride and a nice set of trade deals (which take years or decades anyway), all the other bellyaching fuckup countries will leave.

Besides, Germany will still sell most of that 30% to us, we have no British brands left, and I still want my Audi. We'll just pay more for them. But we'll also pay more for Volvos, Citroens etc too.

And if you think the US won't bend us over the trade summit table given a chance, you're dead wrong.

I can't wait for the day the Euro crashes completely. First Greece, then Spain, all the mid-sized countries will fall, forcing the larger ones to bail them out, putting pressure on their economic status. Tueky joins the EU, Turks flood the more desirable EU countries will decent economies, putting a strain on their services, angering the native population.
Meanwhile, the UK, a few years after leaving the European Unicon, has flourished, the pound stronger than ever after a slight decline due to uncertainty of the Brexit effect. All immigrants have been vetted on a points system, there are more jobs for Brits after 60% of immigrats have been outed, 100% of economic migrants also booted out. The economy's balls grow even larger as unemployment falls. Affordable and rented accomodation becomes available. Britannia rules, once more.
Fuck off Merkel, fuck off Germany.

The UK only joined because the EU was a purely economical organisation at the time.

The EU might get reformed if the UK leaves, mostly because Sweden wants their own referendum if the UK leave, if Sweden leaves then Denmark wants to as well.

That would force the EU to evolve.

I never said that was a bad thing you stupid cunt. I'm saying the lies about EU not trading with us are false, since Germany don't want to lose our business.

But then again, you are French.

FUCK OFF CUCK!

Meh, we might leave and I will be massively bummed. Genuinely like most Europeans that I have met and think we will all be the worse for it. A step back for humanity.

No one thinks they'll stop trading with us. Our shit will be cheap for them, since the pound will be in the toilet. But once you add on the tariffs (which we will have if we reject free movement), it won't be that good for us.

DELETE THIS

I would leave the EU. Check out the little country in the middle of europe with a red flag with white cross... Check out it's ability within this shitty organisation called EU... Then you will know what I mean...

France are bitching and moaning and issuing all the threats about cutting off trade.

Obama said we'd be at the bottom of the pile for any trade agreements with them, to try and make us sign TTIP. But I doubt Emperor Trump will honour anything Obama put in place

What's all this about? I keep seeing these threads but I don't know the pros/cons for either side.

Anyone care to give me the short version?

yeah i was disappointed that we had an empire. HAD. but dammit if the natives didn't want their independence so gosh darn badly. plus some of the polish/eastern european babes are a pleasure to look at in person, having grown up with the relatively-speaking dogs down here in the westcountry

OP here:

Please, 60% of UK economy is banking and finance. Finances are going to crash and the banks will move to Germany. If UK leaves, Germany takes advatage of that.

Large parts of UK and companies are given money from Bruxxelles just to survive.

Britsfags are nostalgic and dreaming of their former British Empire.

You will fail, guys.

>doesn't like free market
>likes democracy
pick one

Ayyy, westcountry!

Short version

youtube.com/watch?v=dpM8xOFvtSg

Truth: Nobody knows what will happen if we leave or stay, the future is uncertain either way.

"Experts" on both sides are speculating what will happen, and if you dare question them, you're insulted and ridiculed.

If you lean towards Leave, you might as well be drinking buddies with Farage while attending White Power meetings, if you lean towards stay, you're David Camerons best mate, and you enjoy fucking pigs together in the country.

Political union was openly declared to be one of the goals. The UK joined because they thought they could stop it more easily from the inside, and thus avoid being marginalized. And also to profit from the common market.
Same reasons why Cameron wants to remain.

And if Sweden and some others leave, if that's the price for a better union, then I'm okay with it. We only really need the founding members.

Good point.

Yup

>we only need the founding members

It'll be France and Germany propping up the failed Eastern Block and Mediterranean.

Wish Germany would leave too...country's like Albany or some shit are just sucking money

Interesting thanks.

Oh noice, adolf, whats this, another blitzkreig? Remember what happened the last time around

Ok Hitler.

>plus some of the polish/eastern european babes are a pleasure to look at in person,
but they're not. they all wear clothes from Sports Direct, have shit hair, their faces are chavvy.
they also have a high tendancy to steal. i work as a security officer/stock loss prevention for a chain store in the UK. My town has 3000ish population, i know the immigrant faces and the females are theiving cunts. I've given evidence in court 9 times in the last 12 months due to catching them stealing. All were convicted.

We can take it. And more than propping up, it's an investment. At least in the east.

Leave: Britain is flooded with Muslims. So is EU.

Stay: Britain is flooded with Muslims. So is EU.

UK has hardly any Muslims. They just swarm to the same location so it looks worse than it is.

Uk gdp is greater than 19 of the 29 eu nations COMBINED.
Don't tell me Brexit won't hurt others more than ourselves.

If the eu was just the "real"European countries, nobody would mind. They are like us, they share our values. The French, Germans, Spanish and Dutch weren't flooding into each other's borders looking for work.

But Romania. Hungary, Poland etc. This was never the plan.

It'll be Germany propping up the failed Western, Eastern and Mediterranean Block.

ftfy

France is Germany's spoiled Girlfriend, so she gets a say in things because Germany wants to fuck her.

The EU is like a WoW guild being torn apart by that bitchy girlfriend and her boyfriend who can't say "No" to her.

i've been really lucky, had some real 8/10 babes come to work at my workplace

It's us who gives you the money but whatever you say, so long hitler

Here in Boston we have very fit Eastern Europeans, but it's true they do walk around exclusively in tracksuits, accompanied by their mongoloid neo-nazi boyfriends who engage in streetfights for vodka on weekends.

Like the Goths in Rome after Adrianople.

France is an ugly old whore and Germany isn't interested, but she keeps harping about the past.

Brexit means Germany won't have to bail out Britain when they crash, like they did Greece.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_national_debt

Fotzenhure

Are you guys going to be responsible for billions in damages and millions of lIves lost for the 3rd time in the last 100 years?

Yes. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Other way around Gercuck.

We are the Cashcow of Europe(of the £2bn given to Turkey by the EU last month. £1.3bn was from the UK alone). Without us. EUSSR falls and for that reason alone. The entirety of Europe WILL submit to our will as tens of billions of pounds and Euro's are locked in contracts. Fear mongering and dirty tactics from Remain is disgusting. The Mediterranean nations will leave right after us. Your suicidal political reich ends imminently Gercuck.

Trade with the EU and the British Commonwealth(currently not allowed thanks to EU law stopping the UK from making its own trade agreements) would make the UK push forward on the list possibly behind China to 3rd place.

You dont know a thing about economics do you

They wasn't responsible the first time. Austria-Hungary was. I have no clue why WW1 get's blamed on Germany

Probably them fuckers have been threatening war on Europe since 2011.

They want the white man dead so the Turkish cockroach can inhabit the ruins.

Shit, did I just put get's

>make germany great again
Hitler should never have an hero'd

Switzerland got much less people to be taken care of, thats the only reason they can do what they are doing, also they didnt take any real dmg troughout the two world wars

You don't give us any money fritz we buy lots of German cars so we give you money.
>Only 6 % of UK trade is with the EU
>Only bankers & corrupt lying bastards want us to remain
>What does the EU do to benefit the UK man on the street?
> Only brainwashed sheep still believe the lying corrupt ruling elite
>How many more lies do they have to tell before you realise they're fucking lying cunts

There are no more Germans. They have been replaced with superior Muslims. OP is a Turk in drag.

LOL Leaving the EU to "fortify your border"? KEK With you out we open all our border to send migrants directly to you! Problem solverd.

Sometimes it must hurt before you learn from it

The UK leaving will be the end of the EU, thank god. All you continentals ever want is to rule all of Europe and it always fails.

Nah Fritz me old China, We're staying Kamerad.

>3rd largest economy is legitimately possible
>No strain on services as migration is cut by over 50% within 2 years.
>Billions of pounds can be spent on infrastructure,houses,repairs,services and the shattered military.
>meaning the RN will be rebuilt to its historical levels once more to protect the shipping
>yfw Britain prospers and rebuilds its reputation as a naval merchant power as the EU collapses and is overwhelmed by the huge debt and strain of invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA

But we aren't going to leave.

STAY win so.....

Here is what's going to happen:
Britain leaves, company's simply move from UK to Spain or something else in order to stabilize the euro.
Spain and Greece might catch up.
Here we go, EU 2.0 everything went better than expected.

Its just like greece, their debts which seem to drown then could be easily taken care of by germany, one single big city in germany has a higher debt then greece.

>>Only 6 % of UK trade is with the EU
Maybe you should give it up.
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/10/uk-trade-deficit-hits-new-record-of-24bn-pounds-eu-referendum-brexit
'Figures from the ONS showed that Europe is gradually becoming a less important destination for UK companies. In 2000, 60% of exports went to other EU countries, but the percentage fell to 58% in 2005, 54% in 2010 and 47% in 2015.

Over the same period, imports from the EU remained constant, accounting for 54% in both 2000 and 2015.'

I can do well without the english, but please let us keep the scots, welsh and northern irish.

mfw i can have hope

You mean Switzerland? The land which has been rich since 1900kissmyass? The country which ruled and collected all the money since ever?
These betacucks only have power cause they don't fuck around and have a good geopolitical spot in the middle of Europe.
No one needs Britain.
Build up Ireland, focus on Iceland. Fuck the UK.

Es geht nicht um "brauchen." Ihr *braucht* weder uns noch den Rest der EU, oder? Ihr wärt aber armer ohne uns. Und wir armer ohne euch.

>comparing world wars to the greatest peaceful cooperation of countries the world has ever known

Your cake is a bit fruity.

But they're the best part of Britain! (Apart from the Irish, they're useless (no offence)

This ^

Utter bullshit.
This "it has to be bad to become good" is just a bias we belive in.
When it runs good, it is confirmed.
When it runs bad, people will find a flaw why it wouldn't.
So fuck it

Yep.

They really aren't.

Retard, why are you comparing us to the poorest in the EU? What about all the rich countries to whom we sell all our shit?

As long as there are people who fear they might lose their culture because of Immigrants, i dont have hope

>mfw I'm at the Postal Vote sorting centre
I can tell you now judging by the boxes coming in for counting for the result on Friday. Leave is going to win with my personal prediction of:

53% Leave
47% Remain.

90% of postal votes are elderly voters. They tend to be the most patriotic and nationalistic as they remember the old days fondly and what Britain actually was and are always the highest group to vote with an average of 87% turnout for 60-90 compared to 18-30 29%.

Remain are shit scared because of this fact. They are desperate and pulling every dirty tactic in the book with the help of their media mouthpiece.

While every poll taken so far has Remain winning I also remember how every poll said that Labour would win last election

Europe will stand. Always.
This continent survived more than a crisis, we are fucking stable even in such terrible times, we will stand up and reform.
I am am proud European! Proud of what this place accomplished, nations all around going along together, this is the place to be!
Never ever will I say that Europe has failed, it is the best place to live!
Fuck all who are against it, they don't see the beauty of it at all!
No wars, no terrorists, no hunger in bigger meanings.

I fucking love Europe! United we will stand!

I never had any fear of it, if you don't want your culture to get lost, than care about before some people enter your country and not after that.
This is just being a cuck.
You only lose what you want to. Care about that all the time and go on

And we send em right back, and sue you for breach of international law

Did an entire day of campaigning today. Feels optimistic for leave mate. I went into heavy Remain territory despite opposition from the unwashed lefty luvvies who only know two or three words of the English language.

Converted a significant amount "Remainers" simply by saying "Let me reverse the question of remaining a member to this instead: seeing everything that's happening in the EU with unelected officials governing entire nations, the censorship and political correctness of free speech, the control of national laws made by member states, uncontrolled borders, massive migration crisis, the dissolution of national powers, the demands for money from member states, the lobbying for the increasingly Islamist Turkey to join so Europe has direct borders with the middle east and the formation of an EU army thereby removing all national sovereignty...would you vote IN to the EU on Thursday?"

They were shellshocked at the realisation at what's happening. The shit the Pro-Remain campaign completely ignore and refuse to answer live on TV.

Leave is the way. Europe hates us and always has since the formation of the Kingdom. Let's stop being their slave and live like our ancestors fought for.

hey german. what is this broad talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=9ddZ4olOSZE

That's not true. Up until the recent false flag. Leave was 10-11% ahead of Remain. It caused a meltdown for Remain to the point they carried out their act.

4 eu nations are more than half of the value of the eu.
The rest is a huge concrete pair of shoes.

I'm off to London for a trip Friday and there's most likely gonna be a huge fucking riot plus there's a gay pride rally so it sucks to be me

What utter drivel. When you wake up on Friday morning, still a proud European citizen, you're going to be so embarrassed by that twaddle.

Hate preacher supports Remain

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/anjem-choudary-backs-remain-campaign-as-eu-protects-against-depo/

This b8.
I can imagine the grins behind the keyboard right now.

Nations are a 20th century thing, they don't really matter any more.

>As long as there are people who fear they might lose their culture because of Immigrants, i dont have hope
of making them lose it.

ftfy

No bait involved. We will remain in Europe. Bet everything you've ever owned on it. And after this little display of silliness our partners will expect us to integrate further...And we shall.

some german answer me. ive wanted to know what this hot bitch is saying for months

found the Mediterranean parasite

LOL.
>Wants an Islamic State in Britain
>Directly preached and taught suicide bombers and fighters
>Scared to go to an Islamic country because he'll miss the benefits and legal(cos he is muslim bruv) underage pussy.

#NotAllMuslims

Do it for lulz at the mental retardation of the Remain camp. I know where he lives. He's never alone always with a crew of 8-10 because he's so scared of being killed by British nationalists.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking moron.

"I want Muhammads fat brown cock in me because my school taught me being European is WRONG and IMMORAL and that I should breed my race out of existence, anyone that opposes open borders,miscegenation and racial genocide is a RACIST! ONLY EUROPEAN PEOPLE ARE RACIST"

Pretty much Germanistan these days.

sounds believable.

Fun fact is that it might be true for a certain time, then the UK will eventually fall behind since a huge part of it's research fields are currently founded by UE.