What's the worst thing you have ever done to another human being?

What's the worst thing you have ever done to another human being?

i gave some one a bud light once

fuck her

Prople like you need to be put to death

I was once supposed to take care of this fucking idiot kid and as I saw him climb some stairs I told him to get down or he would fall, little shit fell unto the cement head first, I told him everything was fine.
He's probably dead now

I had someone put all their hopes, dreams, blood, tears, love, and sweat into me just to watch me turn around and curse her for all the things she couldn't do for me until the day she died.

I fucking miss my mom so much.

Fuck man. Harsh.

You're terrible and should kill yourself as fast as possible.

Easy man. Clearly he knows he fucked up

I told a friend that I knew they'd get acquitted.
My heart and my best intentions point to acquittal, but the facts and the evidence suggest otherwise.
I feel terrible just thinking about him getting convicted.

Yeah, and now there's nothing else he can do about it. He shouldn't kill himself, but try to improve.

I don't even know why I typed that.

I convinced some dude on wow I was a 14 year old girl
>met in a battleground back in BC
>told him I lived in the same state as him
>wanted to meet up with me for sexuals
>Told him my dad murdered my last bf
> told him he just got out of jail
>friend messaged him
>pretended to be my dad
>saved the conversations
>posted on his realm forum
>dude deleted his account 3 days later

kek

I somewhat forced my ex to fuck a dog.

You piece of shit how could you

That poor dog.

>horny as fuck
>hot chick i wanted since highschool
>she was down years later
>wanted to fuck
>wanted me to wear a rubber
>poked holes in it so i can nut in her
>don't regret it

Post vid?

Raped my sister when she was 10

Why would you do that and not record it

Fuck them in the ass with no LUBE!

story

Sweet mother of God. I just have to comment on those tits man. Jesus... they're absolutely fantastic. Sorry, off topic I know.

Who said I didn't record it?
Actually lucky dog. She was a hot slim redhead.

tell us more

Post video
????
Faggot

pictures and video or youre a faggot liar

I brought the idea up with her weeks before it happened and she was okay with it to a degree but as it became more likely that it could happen she cooled off on the idea.
I ended up threatening to leave her to get her todo it and then she still tried to pull out a couple of days before.
Anyway, it ass a friend's dog that ass staying with us and I didn't me mention it at all for a few days and then one night we were starting to have sex and I took control and tied he'd to the bed, hands to the bed posts and legs to the side frames. She thought I was being a bit kinky but then I let the dog in.

Continue...

Made them wash their hands with my urine for about a week without them knowing

>be me in high school
>group of friends has kid that relentlessly bullied me
>hated him, but was he was tougher and I was a pussy in high school
>always go to this river to camp and fish and shit
>river is pretty dangerous, people drown in it every year so never really go in or not deep in or anything
>joking around and drinking one time
>top of this cliff area
>just me and bully kid
>starts being douche for no reason since no one else is around
>get angry
>momentarily snap
>shove as hard as I can off cliff
>falls and hit side and then water
>tell everyone he was at edge and must have slipped
>body found next day
>that was 8 years ago
>never caught
>fuck him

You know how I know your a virgin? "Poking a hole" in the condom to "nut in her" doesn't make sex feel better. It is still latex covering your dick cutting off feeling, so not having a condom on is the goal.

Pretty sure he's talking about the feeling of being able to release cum inside of her, not just inside the condom. When you come inside the condom you feel the pressure and it's uncomfortable. There's also the added turnon of doing something you shouldn't be, defiling her.

Please do continue

Met a chick on OKCupid - redhead, big tits, perfect ass, relatively fit, glasses, loves videogames and anime. As soon as we started talking it was immediate animal lusting - she was craving my cock like she was poisoned and the antidote was inside my testicles. So we fucked a few times and Sup Forumsrothers, I'm gonna be honest - best sex I've ever had in my entire life. I came in under 10 minutes of her bobbing on my cock and sucking out my life force. Then days later I found out she was totally mental. Turns out her dad is a white supremacist who was charged with child molestation, her mom is a recovering crack addict, and her uncle raped her in the ass when she was little (which is why she went fucking crazy when I tried popping a finger in her ass). Not only that, but she was into adult coloring books, would eat cheese for dinner - just cheese - and literally had no friends outside of work associates and her family. We kept fighting day after day over nothing - just stupid bullshit I didn't even care about. So a few days ago, I told her straight up I think we need to seperate ourselves for a while and that she definitely needs to get out and make more friends other than me. She of course flipped, and I blocked her from everything - and I mean every way of contacting me.

I feel bad because she is a broken human being with practically nobody, but, meh. Gotta look after myself. Last thing I need is to be attached to a wackjob.

Did I do the right thing Sup Forumsros?

>gf came by
>planned to break up with her
>told her I just need to chill out a bit before the talk
>fucked her hard
>came on her mouth
>we slept
>broke up with her after we woke up
Meh

>Pretty sure he's talking about the feeling of being able to release cum inside of her, not just inside the condom. When you come inside the condom you feel the pressure and it's uncomfortable. There's also the added turnon of doing something you shouldn't be, defiling her.
Another virgin detected. A tiny hole isn't going to change anything.

Trips don't lie

She started crying almost immediately as soon as I walked to the door as she must have known what was coming. I mean, she must have felt into a position of comfort knowing I hadn't mentioned it and then this.. anyway.
The friends dog was a pretty large bull mastiff with huge balls even for his size. And as soon as I let him in he went straight for her pussy. I expected that I'd have to show him where things where and what do do etc but he jumped straight up on the bed and started lapping away.
I actually had go scramble to get my phone set up on the dresser so I missed the first minute or so but between the sobs I could hear little winces of enjoyment. She later actually said that he nipped her pussy a bit which was some of the wincing but mostly it was pleasure

Snapchat pls

I told my mom I had 30 GBPs when I really only had 29. She made me chicken tendies that day and I felt so bad.

I wouldn't feel bad at all. Hopefully she learned a lesson that she should keep her family's and her fucked up past to herself, and that maybe she get out and be normal. I'd say you did her and yourself a favor in the long run by cutting that shit off. You're good dude

>A tiny hole

Get some glasses you retard, he dude said "holes". And when you put the condom on, those holes stretch out bigger.

>Know-it-all neckbeard detected.

Got any tit pics? She sounds tasty

>be me
>middle school
>douchebag social studies teacher who everyone hated
>Caught him tap a girl on the shoulder
>bitch freaks out and screams "DON'T TOUCH ME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>idea
>Get all girls who took his class together and devise a plan
>Got every girl in his class to periodically accuse him of touching them inappropriately
>So many girls reported him the bastard actually got fired
>Walks into his class old classroom filled with boxes of his crap ready to be moved out somewhere else
>Find a box of the stuff that was his to keep
>Piss in it
inb4 any of you bitches tell me he didn't deserve it, you weren't fucking there so you didn't fucking know how much he did deserve it. It was fucking glorious too.

Maybe you're not a virgin, cuz you seem pretty butthurt

Omg
You literally just described my dream girl.

Yes. The only person you need to stay with is your soulmate. You werent cruel to her from what i can tell.

Sorry Sup Forumsro, deleted them all. All of them had her face included and I could even stand to look at them. Also, she was a ginger and she had this musk to her - fucking weird. Probably the cheese. Or the lack of a soul.

Last night on earth for my grandmother. Arrive late. 2am. Holding her hand. I'm the only one that could wake her for days after her stroke and heart attack. Her hand comes to life, and grabs mine. After a little while I get up and go to bed. Look back, see her hand actively beckoning me to come back. In that cold naked night of near death. Wanting someone, anyone, there. I watch her hand for a while and leave. I go to sleep. Dies next morning.

Another retard detected.

Do you even know how small sperm cells are?
I'm not even that dude, but a tiny hole can get a lucky sperm to get her if she'd be ovulating.

This user doesn't want pleasure, he wants to knock her up for some reason.

kek'd

What's GBPs?

Lol go to bed nigger

I'm generally a nice guy, but I can remember one instance

I'm an armyfag for clarification

>be drinking with bros in barracks one night
>asshole walks up
>pretty sure this guy stole my wallet at one point, but had no proof
>asshole is ignorant, always starting shit
>asshole is drunk as fuck
>"what are you faggots doing"
>bro "who the fuck invited you"
>asshole "I'll go wherever the fuck I want"
>pushes bro
>ya goofed
>I put asshole in rear naked choke until he passes out
>he wakes up freaking out
>I do it again (this is fun)
>grab asshole (kek) and literally throw him out of room and lock door

(cont'd)

Great British Pounds

had sex and came in my ex-gf while sleeping after we broke up

I'm guessing great britain pounds. And I'm guessing that cause he said "chicken tendies" and that's so fucking gay that only a brit could say it

Lmao, m8, if I'm butthurt, then so are you, considering your need to counter argue people's stories.

Them feels

Trust me dude, she sounded fucking incredible at first, but once you know you can never go back.

Thanks Sup Forumsros I appreciate that a lot. Still feel bad, but she was just fucking crazy. Oh - did I forget to mention that she collected swords and knives?? And she would hide them all over her apartment!? Fuck that shit.

>mfw

(Cont'd)

Later on

>me and bros drunk as fuck
>wandering hallway looking for more drinking bros
>asshole shows up
>2 chicks with him (6 out of 10)
>Says to bro "I bet you thought that shit was funny"
>niggerI'mtheonewhochokedyou
>bro tries to talk him down
>headbutts bro
>thanksfortheexcuse
>I grab him around the neck with one arm
>rockem sockem robots with other
>blood literally poring from his face
>blood all over my shirt
>mfw I look like Rick Grimes after Carl gets hurt
>asshole starts to struggle
>alcohol strength kicks in
>I put his head through a fucking wall
>toss him down the hall
> he hobbles off, not to be heard from for the rest of the night
>2hourslater.mp4
>one of the chicks shows up at my door
>"I'm bored user"
>fuck till daybreak
>next day to cover my ass, I go to lodging
>tell them some drunk idiot put a hole in the wall
>give them his name
>"thanks user, we need more soldiers like you"
>heard from one of his bros he had to pay like, 300something dollar fee

>mfw I kicked his ass twice, put his head through a wall, fucked his bitch, and put him in debt within 24hrs

But 20 pounds is not that much...

That's either some good bait or newfags. But bait taken, for the record GBPs is Good Boy Points. It's an old meme from an user way back when Sup Forums wasn't filled with redditers.

empathy, you got none
not saying he didn't do the right thing tho

Your story sucked harder than your mother.

I once fucked a girl who had a boyfriend and then the day after shaked hands with her boyfriend at my own party while she was there (with him)

Literally had a girl just like her that I dated for 6 months and when I moved to the other side of the country I just ghosted on her. If I had told her she probably would have tried killing me. Zero fucks given m8

Why the fuck didn't you stay?

Great British Pound. Fuckin Newfag

Yeah nobody believes you

I'm sure it was my friend. Old school street justice and shit. Did it occur to you that your Social studies teacher is now probably facing never being able to be hired at a school or able to go near a child within a 100ft radius and possible criminal charges? That is literally no better than fake rape accusers. You are literally an SJW. "He deserved it" doesn't justify it. My Geography teacher was an asshole who literally spat in my face when I didn't hand in homework and he got struck off because of it. Everyone hated him yet we would never dream of accusing him of being a pedophile. You make me sick, but at least you don't have to listen to that guy right? :^)

Could you link a news story that confirms this?

thanks, you bummed just before going to sleep

i've roofied random drinks for fun

finally, someone else gets my post. These summer fags just don't get it

I told her I love her

revive yourself you sack of shit

I don't know. I felt how close she was to death. Didn't want to provoke her to hold on any longer. Felt not being there would facilitate a smoother and quicker exit. Would make her leave that vestigial shell ape body sooner. Instead of holding on to it when she was done with this world.
But maybe I was supposed to be with her.

cont? pic? vid?

Oh shit OP Kudos

Because you're the one that actually needs to kill himself.

i once intoduced a guy to Sup Forums /b

i'd like to take this moment to apologize to him for ruining his life.

▲▲

Suuuure user, sure.

Fuck you skeltin

Fuck dude this was a really terrible story

Yeah whatever. Fucking skele. Cant trust a single one of em.

Not even yourself.

Here's a beer and a mop, Cheers Chuckles.

It appears the summer queers are upon us.

Kicked a dudes teeth in when i had my composite toe shoes on.

So you choked his naked asshole and then grabbed it later? Are you two still together faggot?

Lol kek screenshot while at it and send to police

Someday fighting with my little brother he hited me in the leg while i was playing guitar so i took my electric guitar and hited him as an axe hit and broke his arm.
Sory very much P.

I lead a really mediocre life,
but unlike probably most of the stories
ITT this actually happened