What car would a chick like better?

What car would a chick like better?

A black 2016 mustang or a white 2016 Audi A5 coupe?

A bigger penis

This, and whichever car takes her to nice dinners and places to buy shit and have a fuss amde over her. But for fuck's sake don't buy a mustang...

Women only care about appearance so just pick the one that look most luxurious

AUDI DUDE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR NO ONE PULLS PUSSY W A STANG UNLESS ITS OLD

Alright lets clear things up a bit, an Audi is classy as fuck, and girls like that.

A Mustang is a fucking muscle car, made for manly men.

ergo, buy the Audi altough Mustang is way fucking cooler

>shit tier cars

Audi. I have a new A6 and people love it... And by people, I mean girls.

blatant samefag

Yes, audi is more luxury but mustang is more manly. Chicks might be more inclined with the sound of the engine, exhaust and look. Especially if you're a jacked muthafucka driving the mustang.

Anyone who who likes mustangs has poor taste

this is very true indeed, but i dont think girls know anything about engines and shit, and they may not even know the difference between a v8 mustang and a v4 (i believe that is what they put in the ecoboost right?)

>buying something that should be as much as a personal choice based on other people's tastes
>and on top of that, stupid people as girls

do you even live for yourself

what if he doesnt care, but just want a nice car? might aswell pick the one with benefits right

Probably plus a black mustang looks like an intimidating angry vehicle too! So chicks might like that more instead of the white audi!

Its an inline 4 cylinder.

Ignorant femanon here. White audi looks pretty gay, I don't like the color. The mustang is cool because it's black.

Make of that what you want.

buy a zis-115

Audi. The chicks you're going to attract with a car are likely brand whores... so pick the luxury nameplate (Audi) over the humdrum, normie one (Ford)

You're a white girl. It's that obvious. What about a girl with more class? Any of those here?

he clearly stated that wanted a car that a chick would like better, not a nice car with the benefits of being liked by girls.

This guy fucks.

"a girl with more class" you running around saying that sandniggers and monkeyhumans are any better?

>class
KEK

I'm actually hispanic.

this guy dont, fucking silicon valley

>v4

timestamp or go back to mexico

A lot of girls don't even compare Mustang to Ford when they hear it!

Women are momentarily thrilled by power and good driving, but are obsessed with comfort. Audi

This guy fucks.

I'm only stating the obvious --- white girls from the mid-west would like a Mustang better than an Audi. An Audi is more sophisticated in all regards, except horsepower.

do you enjoy being poor you fucking mexican

TIL Sup Forums=USA.

lol well that explains it. I'm surprised you didn't ask him to get a 10 year old Escalade with 21" spinner rims. Or maybe a Chrysler 300c with "dub" stickers on it.

Are you fucking sorry?

True.

it probably depends on the girl. and the mustang.

if it were like an r8, i'd say audi. but an a5 is like the camry of mid-lev lux-sports cars.

pretty true, i would say that an audi is a better regarded brand too, but if the dude could afford any cheap lambo or porsche, the chicks would go crazy

>buying a car based on other peoples opinion
>being this much of an ego-cuck

80% of women wouldn't be even able to name either car anyway

A Mustang is the perfect car for someone in high school. If you are older than 21, get something with more prestige. Audi in this case.

Most broads won't see past the rings. Unless you're from down south...

this

If you're trying to be a fuccboi, Infiniti is what you want.

Mercedes?

>irs
>5 liter v8 engine
>great mod support

It's not even debatable. Mustang all the way.

Fair enough, but I maintain what I said about the A5.

It's pretty oatmeal.

I'd rather buy a truck.

Mustang=curious about cock

Audi=a supreme gentleman that you can talk to

Vintage hot rod=pussy stains all over the seats.

So neither.

i hate most of american cars, but this one looks very nice

for me personally: looks of the car > interior design > cars prestanda > everything else (fual consuption etc)

OP here,

From what I'm reading, audi is the more pristine car. But where I live in Toronto, Canada, you don't see as much 2016 mustangs compared to Audi A5's.

Also. Get an auto. The getrag manual trans in these cars don't hold up well to power. The autos do.

I legit don't know if I can drive stick anymore it's been that long.

user, if you want to find a shallow vacuous skank who'll fuck you for your toys you'll get fucked over.

Buy the car you want and find a girl you can converse with and be yourself around if you want to be happy.

But if you just want to fuck, get the audi.

>omg Stacy how was your date with that guy??
>oh you know, it was okay. he was a complete dick, obsessed with himself, ugly, out of shape and with horrible personal hygiene..
>oh I'm sorry to hear that Stacy
>but like omg then I saw his white Audi and like it totally changed my mind. I going to his tomorrow to have some Netflix n chill ;)

R E A L I T Y
E
A
L
I
T
Y

That would also work. Just the brand matters, nothing else. MB, Audi, BMW.

Infiniti if you want a black or brown chick.

how come?

Old, white trash pussy stains.

A used Infiniti G-series is to black people now what the used Escalade used to be. Affordable status symbol.

A BMW M3, would probably fit better.

If you don't care about dependability get this.

You shouldn't try to attract girls with your car/wallet. It's best to show up to first few dates in commuterbox or truck.

Maybe buy a bike. Girls like bikes and they're cheaper for a cool one.

Forgot pic

Yep. That and the perennial favorite, a 10-year-old 7-series with 200,000 miles.

Get a bike

Audi
Mustands are crap cars

Says the 11yr old beta fag

I suppose if you got a Hyundai you could start sucking your dads dick again.

Get a 2001 civic with a vtec and loud muffler. You'll get more pussies than you can handle. You'll be the fasted, the bestest, and the most original guy out there

Ha! Very true. Usually broken down in front of their house... because them parts ain't cheap.

Ha! I'd actually very much like a vintage muscle car... I just don't think it's going to do what OP wants it to...

Mustangs are for faggots, there's nothing manly about them. A real man knows that mustangs are shit, and only retarded red necks drive this shit tier trash. I'd rather be seen in a 30 year old beat up toyota than drive a fucking Mustang.

mustang says
>i bought this for me
audi says
>i bought this because i can

Both can neither make or break pussy. Just have confidence with it.

Don't let a woman drive cuck. It's dangerous enough when they're in the trunk.

Yeah, regular fords are halfway decent, mustangs are shit driven by shitty people.

2016 mustang headlights are too short, it looks like it's squinting and it's weird.

U mad white bois?

yeah, i almost threw up reading that shit.

Do you even have fingers? Or are you just typing with wrist stumps?

Neither, if you're gonna get a German luxury vehicle get a BMW or Mercedes. They're the superior cars.

if you live in denmark, dont even consider BMW its for 40 yo dads that drove vw golfs in their yuth or for kebab sandniggers

buy a civic because you obviously dont know shit. or a bicycle.

Foh with the stang is a muscle car, the mustang is a bitches ride 9/10 i see females driving them so in other words the audi