Thinking of starting to watch Breaking Bad how does Sup Forums rate it?

Thinking of starting to watch Breaking Bad how does Sup Forums rate it?

10/10
would sniff meth again

You're way too late OP

OneOfTheBestSeriesOutThere/10

9/10

Heisenberg/10

Really? No spoilers? Wow

my cansur is back/10

>Walter White is Heisenberg

Walter white gets lung cancer

season one is glorious, there was never meant to be a season 2, let alone the rest of the "days of our lives" shit

7.5/10

Gustavo Fring is gonna get blown up

Mike kills Jesse.
Saul gets cancer.
Walter Junior gets hooked on meth.
Skylar has a miscarriage.
Hank goes rogue and teams up with Walter.

lol

10/10
First half of season 1 is a 7/10 honestly, and there are too many scenes which piss me off, but it's definitely on my personal top 3 TV series.

First couple seasons 10/10
Remaining 9.9/10

Best series I've seen, give it a go

as long as jesse dies honestly

Hank dies.

now you spoiled everything

10/10 as well, great show.

Better call saul is also very good.

Also Mr. Robot starts July 13, catch that too (season 2)

9.5/10
It sags a bit in the middle but the final season is a masterpiece. Well scripted, well acted, all around excellent show.

I just binge watching whole series last 3 days. just finishing season 5. already know the ending and reveals.

honestly its a good show but tends towards soap-opera shit like everything on TV. i think its not quite as good as the sopranos but more fun to watch. more relatable for me since im not a dumb guinea.

You forgot how Walter Junior steals dad's books, and starts making his meth and becomes daddy's competitor, not knowing who his new competitor is Walter hires a hitman to and kills his son. In the end, Walter commits suicide because his family is destroyed.

Literally none of this OP.

i think season 4 is the high point, should have just done 15 episodes that season and ended the show there

gustavo is my favorite character

Ned stark dies.

this would have been a better show, lol!

This,
Has a shit ton of small reference's and little details that you'll notice in time.
right next to SOA, one of the best series imo

>to and
Fucking word prediction

dude

Haha I don't mind spoilers... Just wanted to know if it's worth my time.

>2016
>not watching BrBa

Writing is top tier

Sup Forums likes it cause it's about lowlife meth heads and they are low life meth heads

nothing more, nothing less

ps meth makes you gay and your penis fall off

Walt is the worst character imo, his dramatic changes happened too early on

As the series progresses Hank still has mileage, Gustavo has mileage, Skylar has mileage

So they are all more interesting than Walt

Jesse's somewhere in the middle
The Gail subplot was brilliant

Gus was a brilliant character for sure and I do agree to an extent that season 4... the second half at least... was sort of a climax for the show but damn it season 5 didn't have some of the most dramatic and emotional shit I've ever seen on tv. I've never found myself staring at a screen hanging on every word experiencing a full range of emotion like that until then.

I'll admit, Lydia was a great addition
wonderful character

>skyler
>interesting
She was the only bad thing about the show.

She had some really boring periods, but I liked her contributions overall. Marie was the one that drove me fucking crazy. I wanted to put her in a fucking barrel.

Spoiler alert: Walt gets cucked by Ted.

EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES EVERYONE DIES

Fast forward any time there is a female or this fuck on the screen.

Anyone who uses the word "cuck" should be bought an express ticket to Namibia and injected with HIV. When did this become a fad?

i'm finishing last season and i think it's pretty good

i got to cut my blood brother from lafayette a break.

7/10 it's watchable, but nothing too special. Story's kinda nice but streched, characters are good enough to not get bored instantly but severely lack real depth. Every now and then something really cool happens, but inbetween it's just filling.
SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>Also I liked it more before his wife found out, she's Walking Dead - tier annoying.

Hank gets shot and killed in front of Walt shortly after Hank busts Walt.

Can you rank these for me?

Gomez, Tyrus, Declan, Ira, Don Eladio, Badger, Ted

True. There's like no hot bitches or sex to speak of on this show. Besides the one scene where Walt fucking rapes skylar in the kitchen which was glorious.

Concur but its at least 8.5/10
i cant watch normal TV shows at all but i can watch this

shit shit shit
desperate housewife for guys

This too. It's like drama is the only reason women were in the show. I have to agree she did contribute well tho, I have nothing against small amount of drama.

Fucking God-tier! Good work user!

Hardly

Walt jr becomes a retard

Watch House of Cards, its better.

First two seasons are slow, and quite honestly pretty average. There's enough there to keep you watching if you binge or are bored, but that's it.

Seasons 3/4/5 are where it gets good. They're what people remember when they say it's amazing

Gets annoying. Quit watching it. Shit show only fags like

Meh, too drawn-out and political. But it definitely has its shining moments. Great show but not Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones tier.

ehrmantraut dead

Finished it the other day. 10/10

Walts son falls in love with louis and they want to get married but gay marriage is not allowed on the indian reservation they want to get married on, they lost their virginity to each other there

This. First season also included too many unnecessary sexual scenes which don't contribute to the plot.

Drama that refrains from going over the top is the best entertainment there is. to the extent the show fell down, its because the writers got trapped and had to go over the top or kill people off.

The best scene in the show imo is where Walt is digging under the house and Skylar tells him she gave the money to Ted. Walt has a meltdown and Skylar is terrified of the situation they're in. Best scene in the whole show. Totally believable responses from the characters, good reasons for doing what they did. No explosions.

Why do you think they wrote Walt Jr as a spastic? Dont know what that did to enhance the overall storyline...

A perfect 5/7

fucking tuco snort chilli powder

Actor's got cerebral palsy irl too
And it adds to realism of the show. They start out as a normal family with normal problems.

No. Anyone who uses the word 'fam' should be bought an express ticket to Namibia and injected with HIV. You fucking cuck.

Cp is not a normal family thing

>millennial detected

The first 2 seasons were the best. Everything after that was

1) repetitive / formulaic
2) over the top

Cure your ADD.

Yeah, this.

Tuco dies, 2 bastards cartel brothers dies, Hector Salamanca dies, Gus dies, Mr Ermantraut dies, Hank dies, Nazis dies, W W dies.

I guess you've been sheltered or something.
People with mild development disabilities are everywhere. They have tons of teachers in every school system for them.

you should. but the story progress is kind of slow but not dragging. after that watch better call saul for backstory of breaking bad universe

Was but he is not as big a spack in real life

Jesse kills walter whight because he molseted him in chemistry class in high school

I hate the search for a new bad guy for every season

gets tiresome, truly

all these tv dramas have that problem.

>Marie was the one that drove me fucking crazy. I wanted to put her in a fucking barrel.
She was the Winn Adami of BB.

>I've never found myself staring at a screen hanging on every word experiencing a full range of emotion like that until then.

Yeah ditto. I think the most chilling effective scene is in the second last episode, just watching him sit at the bar and slightly inflect his face as he watched the TV. Fucking insane how well done that was.

Are you seriously going to watch or not-watch Breaking Bad based on what Sup Forums tells you?

Jesus.

spoiler alert. Gus Fring is not actually just a Los Pollos Hermanos owner.

I was happy to see Max Cherry is season 6. He's a great actor and deserves to be up front more than he is

fuck you too nigger, you're posting on this shithole board as well.

You will hate each of the characters at least once. They will piss you off and make you want to punch the TV screen. Except for Holly.
10/10 show

Notice how Bob Odenkirk was hilarious during the first seasons but wasnt later on (just stupid one liners). The show got too serious and overblown. First seasons were very well balanced.

Don't give a fuck about holy tbh, but I feel bad for the cripple guy, just hanging around and having breakfast while the world falls apart.

>bad guy appears
>kill him with science

>uh-oh, bad situation appears
>solve it with science

Every fucking season...

Lol

On one level you have to understand, the writers need to play to a pretty low common denominator: the basic TV audience

But for those of us who want a little more out of the art we consume, it's terribly frustrating

"oh this again"

The actress that played her was genius. That part where she cries for her mama was ad-libbed by her.
Fuck Flynn. He just played his parents against each other to get a car.

You can say the same thing about literally anything.

>"Bad guy appears, super hero beats him with super powers."
> Bad guy commits crime, police investigate and jail him.
> Supervillain seizes the east coast, James Bond beats him with gadgets.

This

There are stories that aren't about problems and solutions. I promise. Go look for some. They're great.

It's a reductive device that makes the story easy to consume and satisfies the shallow mind.

>with science
The computer/tablet or smartphone you're using right now was invented with science.