Cuck Thread-

Cuck Thread-

CUCKs post your Girl's pictures.

BULLs rate them and say how they would fuck your girl.

Picture related. My GF showing herself to her Bull's Cock tribute.

Would pin her down and ram my cock deep in her ass as I use her hair as a handle until I cum as far as deep as I can inside her.

i was told i would find people like me here

Anyone of you want me to send pictures of my 8"
cock to your wife/gf on kik? to avoid getting them spammed please send their names to knowthatfeel on kik and i will send you back their replies.

What would you perverts do to my pregnant wife?

gf.

I'd milk those tits with my mouth

bump

>bulls
>4chin

ITT: cucks cucked by cucks

rate/how would you use her?

now that looks like someone who just lives to be a human cocksleeve

trade email?

she does!

Rate? How would you use her?

abuse the slut

Can't see her face

Have at her Sup Forumsros!

i want to fuck her in the pussy, then ass, then piss over her preggo tummy. Please?

Related btw

Nice dubs!

damn user she is hot

Oh fuck I'd rip that dress right off this bitch and shove her face down on my cock. Bitch is smokin!

Seen that chick the other day here but haven't seen any noodz. Got some user?

Here's more.

Not on this phone

God gawd this girl just screams to be primal fucked...as in handful of hair pulling her head back well I pound her pussy doggy style. I'd have to make her let me put it in her ass too. Yummm...

Here's more.

Who wants more of Alex? Tell me what you'd do to her

And one more.

Welp. And to think Sup Forumstards are raiding faggots' youtube videos and calling THEM degenerates. Sex is simple you fucking retards. 1 man. 1 woman. Penis. Vagina. Baby. The fact that you miserable people get aroused from failing to satisfy a woman is fucking laughable. You should join the tumblrinas with your abnormal sexualities.

My dubs demand nudes now!

curious to hear comments / pervs bout her?

This is a standing offer, just hit me up on kik

Damn, twice in a row! Dubs gets her nudes!

Fucking keeper right there

Pull the swimsuit aside and pound her pussy while she keeps taking pictures.

Funny you mention that, because she loved posting nudes online until she herself took them down.

But I do have something for you.
>pic related

Glad to see there is still one or two around. gonna think of her well I'm banging my girl later

gf

Fuck her from behind, with one hand on that big belly and the other on one of her swollen tits.

Then ram her nice and hard until I dump my load inside her pregnant cunt.

What would you do to my girl?

Face fucking and asphyxiation

D.va?

Righty here

For your use

gf sucking her BULL off...

I'm a cuck to a hot chubby pink slut that only fucks BBC.

Does anyone think 6.5 inches is enough to be a bull for a cuck? Been looking into fucking another guy's girlfriend and want to know if I'm qualified

I love being a cuck!

yes

You're all fucked in the head, aren't you?

Me

Do you really need to keep asking this question on Sup Forums people? Seriously. You're on motherfucking Sup Forums. This isn't the chive bro.

Me - watching the BULL action

Her pink ass and a full rubber from a BULL

Licked her face clean.

My caged clit while I watch her get a good fucking.

I'd rip her clothes off, spank her ass and shove my cock into her tiny hole. Would fuck her ass til she's beggin' me to stop it. Then she'll have to turn around and suck it. At the end, I'd make her swallowing my load, punch her face and knock her out.

What about this bitch, what would you do to her?

anyone got skype? ill show my gf's pics

Climb on, push my cock up her shorts while she's skating and fuck her in motion

What do you do with this one

do anything you want to my chubby bitch

Got more of her?

She can walk all over my cock with her bare feet while she's pantyless. I'd then pull her down to right me cowgirl

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

does she have kik?

them some smooooooth balls

Anyone?

she got kik? wanna see if she would send nudes and stuff behind your back?

What would u do to my preggo gf

Anyone want too abuse mine

Drag her to bed and shove her into it, rip her bikini off, and fuck her senseless.
Doggystyle first, pounding her while telling her she's nothing but a fat pig only good for fucking. Then missionary, having my hands on her tits both to hold her down and grope her.

When I cum, I dump my load on her face and let her lick my dribbling cock clean.

oh fuck yes. i'd tie her up and fuck her ass till she fainted from screaming for help. would probably cane or whip her, as well. and can you imagine the sounds she'd make if you tortured her nipples? delicious.

no, sadly not.

nice... tell me more please

show that cunt

mhhh.. nice... she's the kind of girl that you need to keep on her knees, hands tied behind her back and a vibrating plug up her ass while you rape her throat.. especially fun if you make sure she hasn't gone to the toilet in a while... so nice to make a girl pee just by fucking her mouth hard..

tell me what you would do to my cum slut sister.

fuck gonna need more of this

What would you do to her?

don't have any more on this phone so that's all you get. that's why im out looking for more kiks though.

girl in red

anons, you'll have to reply to make this thread work

I'd make her ride me, and keep my hands on her soft ass while she bounces up and down.
When I'm about to cum, I'd probably take charge and hold her still while pounding her from below. And enjoy her moans when her cunt gets plowed hard.
I'd then pump all my cum deep inside her, holding on to her ass until my balls are completely emptied.