Land whale 40 year old keeps messaging me trying to get me to come over so she can suck my dick. What do?

Land whale 40 year old keeps messaging me trying to get me to come over so she can suck my dick. What do?

Get your dick sucked.
Would never wife em, but fat chicks can be good fucks

She also wants to fuck, but I can't get myself to do that with the whale

Just do it, fat sex is fun. I mean come on, you're turning down free sex for what, imaginary alpha points?

fucking a fat chick is like a riding a cloud

fuck her, you pussy

any nudes? ask her now : )
play with her, have your way with her

Tell her you'll let her suck your dick but not fuck

Let her suck.ya dick n chuck ya man paste over her grid..then tell her she is on diet so can't swallow..oh n webm it!
Don't pussy out....

ok, ill try

This doesn't work. They guilt you into it. Trust me I know.

Fat chicks can suck a hamburger through a straw.

Think about it user.. think about it.

how old/fit are you?

They do anal too

Best thing I've read all day.

Look, your ass just has to take one for the team and that's just it. Now fuck her.

fucking kek

Is she anywhere around Seattle? If so, I'll take her off your hands. Because this fag knows exactly what's up. I love a land whale.

Change your phone number and leave the state

just say ' no mom, I'm not that kinda guy. I'm a dedicated massive faggot remember?'

Do it. Make her your slampig. Fat girl sex is pretty great. They just seem to try harder than other girls (in my experience at least).

Lol'd

Butt fuck that slam pig till the cows go home.

that picture was taken at Cabella's

Im a lot younger then her (23) and am deciently fit.

She has said that we could do anal if I want but who knows what the fuck has come out of there.

>who knows what the fuck has come out of there

I have a pretty good guess, user. I'm gonna go with poop. But don't be a faggot about anal, retard.

With the animals behind them probably yeah

shit
just like any other ass
fat doesn't necessarily mean unclean, brah

Hope she doesn't get hungry while she is sucking you...

Confirmed, OP is a faggot

how old is she? i am in a similar situation but this one wants to move me out of state with hher. Its scary but ve been considering letting her suck my cock at least. I think shes planning on making a trip out and I had already promised her and the group that Id drive her around.

what do you guys think? ive seen nudes and i think she has like hemrrhoids or sonething, there are like balloons sticking out of the skin on her ass and lips. its scary down there. im literally depressed now.

>how old is she?
He literally said that right at the beginning of the OP you drooling mong.

Didn't even read your post after the first 4 words

he said he was 23 didnt he?

oh wait i saw it. i am mong.

anyway im in a similar situation cept im 27.

All good m8. You and OP should both totally do it. Fatties are fun. I was ashamed at first but the sex is so good I just embrace it now.