How long did it take you to fix it if you had it?

How long did it take you to fix it if you had it?

I'm still working on it
This infographic is helpful though, thanks, my phismotic ring is annoyingly low set it seems.

I'm at the point where I can comfortably wash my dick so I don't have horrible dick cheese without it being so hideously painful that I want to die though.
So that's nice, having a clean dick makes me feel like people can possibly be attracted to me again.

Oh, and it took me about a month and a bit to get this point
Could've been quicker if I was more aggressive with it, but I was worried about injuring my foreskin and then having to take it to a urologist before I was able to clean it properly, which would've been very unpleasant.

Or just get circumcised....

>Or just mutilate yourself like a kike

Phismoplasty is a thing, you just cut a segment of the foreskin in a triangular fashion to widen the opening and let you get your glans out.

Stretching is fine though, works fine and doesn't require dick surgery.

I'm impartial to cutbros, but I wouldn't want to charge myself money and pain for something i could fix myself by playing around with my dick

2 months max of casual gentle stretching when showering, i didn't even notice when it got better.

I had that and I got circumcised when I was about 16. Good shit. Sex is way better since then.

jesus christ. can you faggots stop posting these threads. barely any person i know has had a fucking phimosis, everyone's comfortable with their dicks and no ones having dick cheese or troubles with girls.

i read this shit so often on Sup Forums. no wonder all the circumcised cunts here think they're superior.

i dont really have an issue with the with of my foreskin, but i'm pretty sure my frenulum is to short and tight.
what stretches can i do to improve this?

I masturbate furiously too much and now it's scared to hell. Like it's freckled, never stretching it now... too scared/anxious to see a doctor too so never getting laid either. I'm dying sad

Do you cut off a finger when it gets a paper cut? How many do you have left?

It's okay user, wizardry is pretty cool. Spec into conjuration and you won't be so lonely.

A finger serves a very important function in our every day lives. That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have heard someone say here in a while.

Until you need ED medication at 38 to stay hard and wonder why you're having to get cucked out for your wifes pleasure

Literally organising my dnd session tomorrow right nos. Playing a arcane trickster rouge, gonna magic hand the shit out of my dick

I've got phimosis and phalophobia, I'm so fucked. I should probably see a psychiatrist. Btw, am I the only one here who was raped as a child? I think a lot of my traumas come from there

Just yank it down and walk around you faggot. That's what I did and I'm just fine.

>Just intentionally give yourself paraphismosis
Fuckin' retard

ughh...you fucking disgusting cheese dicks. How can you even let your dick skin get to such a point? Do you not pull that flap back and clean that shit every day? My good you uncut fags are gross.

I fixed it, and now I am clean and fine.

A lot of people with the condition don't even know their dick isn't normal until they find out about phismosis, since most people aren't pole smokers of your caliber and don't see loads of different dicks.

Y u hef 2 b mad tho.

Why the hell would anyone need to do this to their foreskin?

Medical condition some people get where their foreskin doesn't work normal

why would anyone need their foreskin, it's like the appendix, serves no real purpose other than another place to collect nasty shit

fixed it when i was 13 extemely easy to do. just stretch it back when your in the shower. only took me a month. don't cut it off and become a disgusting jew

I can see part of my glans and the urinary slit when I pull back my foreskin but can't pull it back past the head, will I have any problems during sex?

Will be painful without excessive lubrication.

the part about the appendix is true
then the rest of the post is false

Its not so much a problem during sex unless its very severe indeed.
You should do something about it though for personal hygeine reasons, and just so you never have that awkward "Hey why is your dick different?" conversation with someone.

Even with a condom?

>Comparing a finger to an uncircumcised penis.
How fucking retarded can you be?

Never even noticed this until yesterday funnily enough, I thought my dick was perfectly normal. Never had any problems or pain masturbating, but it doesn't look anywhere near as bad as pinhole phimosis.

That's how almost everyone is dude.
One day you just sort of realise "Oh wait this isn't quite how a dick normally works? Huh..."
It never occurs to you does it, even when you see someone pull their foreskin back fully you just assume some people can do it and some can't.
Until you find out everyone is meant to be able to and its a condition.
It's not too hard to fix though, stretch with steroid cream, and if that don't work, speak to a urologist that isn't a kike and ask about phismoplasty.

Had phimosis, got circumcised and now I'm much happier with my cock. All you anti-cut fags are living a life of denial.

Why?
Stretching is proven to work fine
What is the problem with not massively overreacting and lopping off most of the nerve endings on my cock?

Been cut for 2 years and have experienced no loss of feeling whatsoever. Don't listen to the lies.

Funny how salty the cut fags are

Sexts

I just pulled it back and got an erection once or twice a day. Was painful af but it's been working great since.

had phimosis, stretched foreskin back in shower, dick works perfectly fine now, is not mutilated and i'm not missing most of my nerve endings. all you cut fags are living a life of denial

Sometimes I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin

Legit though, there are like 3 different surgical procedures other than circumcision, all three of which have a lesser recovery time and far less cosmetic change associated with them.

>Dorsal slit superincision
>Ventral slit superincision
>Preputioplasty

It just so happens that every doctor in america is apparently a kike so they just lop it all off because they can't be bothered to fix it.

I took the bait...

But stretching doesn't always work at all, I kept trying for months and that only made it worse due to inflammation of the skincells, protip, there are no nerve-endings in the foreskin, it simply covers the glans and creates moisture, when it dries out a little feeling is lost, but nothing compared to the pain while having Phimosis.

Oh and all the other surgies as Dorsal slit and shit, that looks way worse, trust me on that one.. Dorsal slit for instance will let you skin hang down from the glans-area all flabby and gross. + that rarely fixes the problem for people in our agegroup.

For severe pinhole phismosis stretching might just fuck you up worse yeah

But that doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of other completely effective surgical alternatives to completely removing all of the foreskin.

I was even perscribed some cream for it to help stretch it, it honestly helped very little if not made it worse. I tried that for like 5 months, no progress, I stretched 2-3 times a day. That cream only works for people who arent done with puberty. (thats actually true)

I stretched after puberty, but mine clearly must have not been as bad as yours.

I'm sorry to hear stretching wasnt an option for you man. If you're happy with the circumcision im glad for you.

I'd probably get a circumcision if it came back and I wasn't able to fix it myself, except that I'll bet my dick would look ugly af circumcised.

Thanks for being polite though, I guess my case was way worse then, it only made it worse, and the cream + stretching made my skin feel like it burned in the end. I had like 4-5 different doctors all tell me that surgery would be the best, and where I live it is free, so they didnt do it for money if someone would use that argument. By the way, after the healing of my circum was done, I will honestly say it looks really nice, the surgeron did a brilliant job, my girlfriend likes it more now, and I can finally have sex. + it honestly DOES look like I havent had surgery, the only little thing you can see is VERY small dots where the stitches were and ofcourse the cut, but it is almost not visible, and you would need a microscope to see that (No. my dick is not THAT small lol). But do what works for you man, no dick is the same, as long as you are happy, that is what matters.