Let's get a WTF thread going

Let's get a WTF thread going

Only truly shocking webms and gifs need apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig46L56ZKH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that last look the dog gives the camera...

That gif makes so fucking angry
Fuck you OP I am angry now

same

That was a pretty shitty thing to do. The dog's glance at the owner..ugh

guys, that's just nature doing it's thing.

tridubs confirmed.

that fucking gif gets me every time haha

That poor fucking puppy
What kind of cunt would do this?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig46L56ZKH8

snake got to eat too.
ive seen dogs kill everything.
fuck a dog, as long as its not just tortured for no reason.

Any news on this? Did they arrest the guy who done did it?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

it's not very shocking after seeing the file name

>nature makes me angry

no

WHAT THE FUCK GEORGE TAKEI IS GAY?!?!?!

why would they arrest the guy. it's just like feeding the snake a mouse or rabbit

Even when it's getting eaten it's still FUCKING ADORABLE!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

judge holden did this in blood meridian, only bathcat(?) also shot them as they floated down the river

:(

where is the rest?

Putting a domestic, defenseless puppy into a cage for a free meal for a snake is not nature.

why though

Sure it is. wild animals eat domestic ones all the time. my cat was killed and eaten by wild animals.

animals need to eat too, you know.

Care to explain. This intrigues me

But that happened out in 'the wild' so to speak. You didnt feed the fucking thing to a snake in your house.

Its not natural when your being fed by another creature. The snake isn't the source of the hatred but the human behind the camera.

Nature would have a predator and prey. Not prey, predator-pet, and master. That dichotomy is not only unnatural but illegal from the standpoint of animal cruelty which covers dogs.

This is a power fetish in which the owner is indulging in and sexual fetish for everyone else watching and spreading the gif.

KEK

Can't remember where I got it from but I seem to recall it's a severely deformed man in a poverty village in China. His family have made that 'sling' for him to try and make him more comfortable.

I catch crickets in my yard and feed them to my pet lizard. Is that also immoral? Why or why not?

I'm not baiting or hating on you, I just want to understand.

Yeah exactly.

Not hating on the snake, just the sick fuck who put the puppy in there.

The world's full of puppies (far too many, actually) and they're legitimate prey for a snake. You're just a sentimentalist.

Throwing shit at the bear
>it doesn't make it angrier

Damn OK cool. Honestly I though some poor fuck was getting tortured or something lol

or hes just a guy feeding his snake
they eat dogs in china
you gonna go arrest china sissy

HUH SISSY?
DIDNT THINK SO
GO CRY ABOUT ANIMALS MORE YOU FUCKIN LOSER

Your feeding your pet an insect and (I assume) not taking any pleasure from it. This sick fuck is videoing a dog getting eaten because it amuses him for some reason.

You must be legitimately retarded. A wild animal catching a pet outdoors is different than putting a puppy in a snake tank. I'm no SJW but this triggers me. Dogs are better friends than 99% of people, I would hope whoever did that dies painfully.

It would be nice to stick the guy who made that puppy video into a lions den. Lets see if he thinks its so edgy.

I have less empathy for humans than for animals.

Damn I should have said it's a spooky video from the deep web or something.

>I have less empathy for humans than for animals.
You and me both, brother.

So the only immoral act is the videotaping? If he fed the snake puppies privately it would be ok?

FUCK YOU NIGGERS

Would have bamboozled me that for sure. I'm going to save that and if anyone asks tell them is something from guantanamo bay haha

You have poor reading comprehension. Its the pleasure and amusement derived from said activity. It is immoral regardless of it being private/public.

No, because dogs are intelligent and loyal. I hate seeing mice and rats fed to snakes too, but I accept that because mice and rats aren't on the same level as dogs.

Dogs are shit. I've been attacked by a pack of stray dogs. People are killed by stray dogs. Feeding excess dogs to snakes is a good way to use them up. I bet you don't believe in animal control either, yes?

Why do you assume its for cruelty? He's just feeding an animal to a snake.

Omg! Where is that from?!

>be me
>at zoo
>being mauled by a fucking bear
>fml
>people throws bottle and shit
>mfw barely even hits
>mfw only makes bear angrier

No the immoral act is enjoying the suffering of an intelligent creature.

you didnt know he was gay? he has a husband and everything.

How do you know its for cruelty's sake?

Not all dogs are intelligent, not all dogs are loyal. They have personalities like people. And it seems that you're a anthropomorphist; you just like dogs because they resemble people more than other animals. Even though you said you like them more than people. That's weird, man.

You're either being trolled, baited or he has sociopathic qualities. I'm a realist and even I'm not that far removed from my humanity. Either way this is Sup Forums, you have to move on.

Why best friend of human being is killed in terrible way like that? You can call fag, whatever. I don't fucking care your funny opinion, but why people are doing this shit?

"Daddy would you like some sausage?"

>I was attacked
Too bad you weren't killed.
>,yes
By using that faggy ",yes" I can guarantee you aren't American, which mean I hope for your death regardless.

Kek nice trips

Looks like a really easy way to get AIDs

Yes. He always has been.

Abandoning this thread AT ONCE

Why would he video it and upload it if not for cruel pleasure? Why feed it a dog at all? There's tons of things you can feed a snake.

You've descended to ad hominem. Which means you never had an argument in the first place, just misguided feelings. Maybe one day you'll think long and hard about why you feel the way you feel.

so it would be ok if the guy didn't get any pleasure out of it? how can you prove that he did? I'm honestly confused about this. it sounds like you are projecting

He's been getting ass blasted by Shatner for over half a century.

Why is it more ethical to feed a snake a rat instead of a dog that nobody wants? Dog is not exalted creature. It has no more claim to life than a rat, or you, or I. Dog is merely thriving on your unsubstantiated font of good will. Dog is social parasite.

>Maybe one day you'll think long and hard about why you feel the way you feel
>it sounds like you are projecting

How's that first year psychology class going?

The hell??? An ad hominem call out in Sup Forums? Am I awake? Is this real life?

Is this that ethics scenario where one child must be kept in constant pain for a city to live easily and happily?

Also anyone offended by literally anything on this board... lol. You came to Sup Forums. You should have known better.

Holy shit.... A bear has enough mouth force to crush a bowling ball. Imagine being that guy, Holy shit

No it's just a retard in a retard sling so he doesnt retard himself to death.

Yes. Nature locked a puppy and a snake in a cage. Correct.

2 diff people m8
For my part, I'm fairly certain that I have more relevant education than yourself. Post your transcripts if you doubt me

Trekie fantasy

yum

with grizzlys its best to play dead. but its not going to think you are dead with people throwing shit at it. it will still think you are attacking it. what retards.

Is you think about it.... Snakes are really just heads with really long necks.

Or they could just be a face with a really long tail....

Either way I'm so fucking high now

Honestly I'd do the same... If the girl was really really hot. I wouldn't mind eating food out her ass. P.S her ass has to be clean though

nature is beautiful

>faggot

Relevent to what? To deliberately failing to understand why it's fucked up to feed a dog to a snake? Such an edgelord, just gonna ignore you.

story?

ALL on Sup Forums are niggers :(
welcome to planet of the apes......

You all fucking need to relax and get laid. Stop being over dramatic you little cunts. Grow the fuck up.

Or they're just a fucking head with one long body that doesn't have any limbs...

I believe so. I may be mistaken, but I believe wild crickets can carry diseases that (farm raised?) crickets usually don't. Then again, over-dusted Pet-Co crickets killed my gf's Caledonian crested gecko.

We need to bomb this village

Well, you haven't offered one good reason for why it's inherently wrong to use a dog as food for a snake. I bet you eat a hell of lot of factory farmed pork and chicken. That's infinitely worse than what we saw on the video.