Poortugal is the joke of the tournament

I'm fucking sick of this "sport", how can a team tie 5 (FIVE, in plural, multiple times) all the games in the normal time and make way to the semi finals? They are shit, absolutely no one likes them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7-1, Kill yourself you nigger.

alltheseflavorsandyouchosesalty.jpg

They are fucking us all in the ass because of Greece 2004.

>canadians posting in "soccer" threads

SETE - UM

GET MAD FAVELA NIGGER

>poortugal calling people niggers
KEK

The Portuguese are the favela niggers of Europe

Literal niggers from South America having internet, nice vpn.

nigger your whole team is nothing but niggers!

Please win against them Belgium
Pls

>STALL FOR PENALBIES
>LOSES LIKE THE SLAV KEKS THEY ARE

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KEK this

COMO VOTA DEPUTADO

UGLUGLU

AHAHAHAHAHA

>THIS
>FUCKING
>SALT
thanks i needed it for my cod : ^) ) ) )

im white

unlike brazillians

>needing a 24 team format to qualify for the 1/8 lmao

Football is chess not checkers

I'M DRAWING SO I GET IN THE DRAW YOU HAVE A MASTURBATION SOCK IN YOUR DRAWER I HAVE A QT ON MY DRAW ROOM

GET GOOD

>MFW I just realized we might win via 7 ties
How poetic would it be?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
YOU'RE 100% MAD
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His opinion is valid, your post on the other hand was garbage.

Stay Mad

Portugal >>>> Brazil

>tfw our shmucks managed to tie and create actually dangerous situations
can't wait to see shittugal brazil'd by an actually competent team.

Portugal cause a lot of salt. Sounds like a team I can get behind.

>Sup Forums just discover the magic of KNOCKOUT tournaments.

Portugal deserves to be there. Now stop being autistic

thank you based overlord

portugal is the smug pepe of the euro, laughing at you soccer normies all the way to the finals

>3rd in a group with iceland and hungary
>deserves to be here

I want to live in a world where if a team plays better than their opponent, they win.
Sadly I live in this shitty universe

iceland will be in the semis too though

>yfw Portugal invokes the spirit of Greece

go home and keep crying kuba faggggg ayyyyyy katyn massacre best day ever ahahahahahhahhahaha

>pooland

Try harder pathethic euro wannabe
youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww

ahah

And how do you determine which team "play better"? That's subjective as fuck. Proper sports need some kind of objective way of determining the winner, in football it's goals.

Portugal is literally Brazil of this tournament.

See you in the final, don't forget to practice penalty kicks

mate you seem really salty. Let them enjoy it for fuck sake, its not like we can say too much

>eliminated by the greeks in 2004
>eliminated by spanish tiki-taka in 2012

i really don't give a fuck if we win do win the euro jsut with 90 min draws

no m8, this tournement is the brazil of portugal

tasty salt

Just like Brazil you'd squeeze into the semis and get fucked severely.

We will not need penalty don't worry

who fucking cares? you guys still are the ones loosing against us, that says much about how shit y'all are-

now you'll sleep and awake with a bitterness in your mouth, me and my fellow countrymen will awake up comfy as fuck and enjoy ourselves.

>if we win do win the euro

Dude dude dude dude. calm the fuck down. You're not going to win anything bro.
You and I know perfectly who's going to win the Euro 2016.

well, that means iceland wins, desoleé

>he thinks France will eliminate Iceland

Yeah, heard you have all the time in the world to enjoy yourselves.

This desu

>american
>being mad at povertyball.

u wot?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>im white
KEK

>a fucking leaf making fun of any one

Whiter than you, you aboriginal faggot.

>wogs
>white
pick uno

dude that's no good for your health, you're jealous of our free time too? jesus fucking christ, it's not our fault that the rest of europe behaves like work slaves, your is for dumb people like you and for shitholes that have shit weather, again like yours. Southern life is 10/10, you would not care about work too if you lived here-

it's better for you to just leave the internet for now, when people are just as mad as you're they always act like a stupid fuck, I know you act like a stupid fuck even when normal but still, just leave.

Your country is as shithole and you should be ashamed of living there.

Says the brazilian that sees his national team getting raped every 3 months.

Ill tell you a secret, games continue after the minute 90.

Yeah I'll keep being whiter tahn you friendo.

>fucking AUSTRALIANS shitting on latins because their pasty skin is literally their only achievement

Why are you mad, Viníncius?

By not being beaten. Thats a simple enough of a concept for you, I would think.

when does 'Winland' play at the Yuros m8?

>semifinalists
>joke of the tournamet
Pick one

When mounted archery becomes an olympic sport.

m-maybe next time haha...

see >you at the World Cup then la?

As soon as your "nation" achieves something more than butchering the English language to such a degree that I have to mute the audio if one of you "cunts" speak.

s-sure we will..!

>Iceland put together a decent team
What's your excuse?

we RUN the English language. it is LITERALLY ours to butcher

1. our number one sport is ice hockey
2. we're shit

>finnish hockey team
Hey I remember that meem

1. Not in terms of numbers of players
2. This is true

Even we would have played better football than Penaltugal.

It's more embarrassing to Denmark and Norway than to us desu

>bragging about being Canada-tier
time for sudoku lad

Forssell haha

Whats the average height of your lads there?

DELUSION

Our number of registered players is definitely high enough to semi-regularly qualify - and it's an embarrasment that our "golden generation" didn't.

something like this apparently

don't know about the team though

what's yours?

memes

They're midgets because our FA wanted to drive in young "talented" "technical" players who all flopped. We should just concentrate on producing physically capable players and play like Iceland or Sweden.

>07/01/2016
it's a beautiful day

as sete piçadas germânicas superiores que levaste nessa peida já não te doem, amigável macaco?

Volta pro Sup Forums picolé

>implying I'm not rooting for Pepe, Nani, Cristi and the boys

>tfw I'm going to spend a semester in the Netherlands
MANLET LIFE HERE I COME

Germany

Why r u so much shorter than spaniards?

Nós levamos quatro seu idiota. Foda-se, se vais gozar, goza com algo que nunca nos tenha acontecido.

Thats weird mate, I'm 6''3 but half my Senpai hoped over in the early nineteen-thirties from around Belgium

Dads a spit of David Luiz

I did that in Sweden recently. Luckily the city center was like downtown Baghdad and i regained some height pride points

>be me
>182 cm
>still feel like a manlet in northern europe

You're in for a rough time.

YOU ARE SHIT

SHIT

African genes.