MORE

sut mya dy ffrdu benys hediwch?

yes mate

Vocaroo this:

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

where are the proofs

England's lapdog ?

sorry mate, i dont speak mongo

Too bad , if you were Welsh you could have though.

>implying we're in charge of how 24 NTs play

nice game against iceland tho

Frog posters are cancer

Agreed , thats why we are posting pepes.

>PART TIME

Why americans dont celebrate easter?

you mad

i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the pepe on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a successful comic panel becoming a meme and captivating the board is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our board , for more competent crossboard funposting, for hilarious edits that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic high-quality meme making. it's dumb that we would have an anti-lewd post, and later, a lewd anime thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-frogpost, and later, a thread praising spidermanbutt or millenom girl. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why this group chat doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do Pepe. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating pepe is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants

you ok buddy?

checked

pepe OC pls rate and no bully

Weird how many UK flags are suddenly from wales

Is there anything wrong with the tournament so far?

stole ur meme

Checked

Really makes you think