What the fuck is this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A black man with a mental illness

A heretic

Youtube trying to be 'progressive'

Just a video that dosnt effect you in anyway so there really isn't any reason to get emotional over it.

Where have you been the last two days

faggots proud of being faggots

"Non-Bianary" is NOT a gender. You're either a boy or a girl or maybe and that's a BIG maybe a Tranny.

that's it

I want off Mr. Bones' wild ride

But it never ends

go back to tumblr nigger

I disliked it. Anyway to fuck it over on Twitter? I just made one and it doesn't seem to have a disike button?

REPORT THE VIDEO AS "REPULSIVE CONTENT"

So?

Let them think what they want it dosnt hurt or effect you.

Go away and die

So what the video does cause you emotional pain?

I suggest speaking to a councilor.

Good idea. On it.

Raiding again??

So the video hurts you too?

Wow

Already did, from all 22 accounts I made

It's a human disgrace. That's what it is. So it does effect us. Aliens would stay the fuck away from us if they knew stupid worthless "Humans" Did this. They aren't humans so go die.

Just spam it with hate? I don't really know, Twitter protects everyone from everything considered "offensive"

Let's get it to 200K dislikes!!! Bump thread

god damn. looks like skeletor going through chemo and the holocaust simultaneously.

I hear Liberals say that hate speech hurts them. They even need "Safe Spaces" SO you're no one to talk shit.

So they don't effect you but you are just emotional over it for no reason?

Guess your masculinity is fragile.

It's autism

Alright man. I am on it. Stupid freaks are going down today.

I'm not liberal I just don't get emotional over videos.

Tumblr fag, get the fuck out

Let's do this

The comment section is ruthless lmao anymore screen caps?

How will down voting a video accomplish anything?

Tumblr users arn't easily triggerd by videos?

I think you have it backwords user.

Getting angry and triggerd about this is the same as a fat tumblrina getting triggerd because of garlic bread memes

kek

What I find particularly interesting about this video is how they try to spout off this bullshit, but people still dont give a shit lmao they see through it easily. Gives me a little bit of hope for the youtube comment section

I can't believe that our world is really going in that sick way.

Why would you go out of your way to make fun of someone, when all they want to do is feel comfortable

get for [s4s] :^)

Google's way of driving up revenue

Its only for shits and giggles

>Sup Forums makes fun of people on tumblr for getting triggerd easily

>people on Sup Forums see a video they don't like and get triggerd by it

Uh hu...

Your bait is shit. Sup Forums isn't triggered about this crap, well maybe OP, just messing with these idiots.

Go away, back to wherever you crawled out from
>>>/reddit/

>9
LET'S GET 200K BOYS!

So I reported it for repulsive content. Animal abuse kek

Let's do what happened last night, threads on Sup Forums, /r9k/, /s4s/, /lgbt/, maybe /po/, maybe.
Only way this will work

>not knowing the difference between "triggered" and "disgusted"

Buckle up Buckaroos!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=1J4143zj3ps

Because LGBT are threatening to their masculinity and your avarage Sup Forums user gets triggerd esier than a tumblr feminist.

It's really funny

Watching the triggering

KILL IT WITH FIRE. It looks like something from nightmare before christmas

I feal like most of the people in this video, have bigger dicks than everybody in this thread

I am #ProudToBe a heterosexual, white, American male...

Am I allowed to say that?

>report for repulsive content
>select "promotes terrorism"

Degenerates

Sup Forums called on us yesterday lets do the same and call on them today

Why is my pregnant negro friend not here?

>feal

DIE CUNT TRIGGERED

Same tumblrfag

>samefagging so hard

Wait...is Sup Forums triggered?

Whoever made this forgot about him, I'm kind of glad though, him I cannot handle, not that the rest of these retards are tolerable but that thing needs to be shot and the kid saved and given to a normal family who cannot have kids. The poor child

How come you guys have the likes displayed in the YouTube app?

>Samefag

I went to a candlelight vigil for the victims of the Orlando gayclub shooting and to be honest I was doing it because I got asked by this girl I want to fuck if I would go with her, but I was shocked by the event. It involved a whole lot of people (actually it was all just lesbian women) talking about their own sexuality and their own beliefs and actually contained very little about the actual shooting and there was no moment of silence to mourn, just the sound of 20 butch lesbians bitching about how hard their lives are... in New Zealand. Believe me, Butcherella, there are a lot worse places for your fat ass to be living in this world. Your life is not hard, I went to this vigil to mourn the deaths of people who were shot and killed, I didn't come here to leave 18.6% gayer than when I arrived.

P.S: I got the pussy afterwards so that set me back to 0% gay

TL DR: went to vigil with a chick, expecting mourning, got the gay agenda shoved down my throat, doesn't matter had sex

Sup Forums is already working on it

Personally I think all of the gender stuff is bullshit, but its their lives and their choices, so I honestly could give less of a fuck about them.

But that one guy is what really fucked me up, like is that shit rare or what? Why the fuck was he even in that video? Its honestly disgusting and that child will be fucked over for life.

Atleast you spelled it right the first time

why the fuck did you aligned my post with that tumblrfag?

kek

Most of the people are here for the funny trolling but some legit get triggerd when they see fags and loose their shit about it like a triggerd feminist.

?

Is that supposed to be her in the thumbnail?

that father should be given the award for Dad of the Decade!

Very much

You say "gay pride" and you get a triggerd wave of emotional anguish the likes of which you only see on tumblr

So whats up with this person? Like is it actually a guy or what?

quit ya bitchin tumblrfag

>Its honestly disgusting and that child will be fucked over for life.
Yeah that's the point the nigger can kill himself for all I care but the kid did nothing to deserve this

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-UMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what Tyler was going for I just like the horror in her eyes next to the tumbnail
Yes it's a trap

gtfo summerfag

I love that there are so many retards in the video comments who have nothing else to say than "anyone who dislikes this blatant disgusting propaganda shit" also must hate all gay people. That's like saying if unless you approve of the Nazi then you hate all white people. But then again, that's actually what the millenials think.

Bump. Does YouTube shadow ban? I havnt gotten a like or reply in way too long.

C'MON
BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How do you have likes displayed in comments?

Gothic Mike Tyson or feminine version of Serena Williams? Can't decide one way or the other.

But people do tell her she is beautiful

Good job user.
Keep up the good work.
but quit being a faggot.

i'd bang

>2 seconds ago

I WANNA FUCK SKELTAL MCDOOT
I DON'T CARE IF RIDE NEVER ENDS OR NOT AS LONG AS I'M FUCKING MCDOOTS BRAINS OUT

>she

Somebody should contact the west pro baptist church.

The fact that youtube is deleting comments is stupid, removal of one side of an argument, of one set of opinions that is deemed inconvenient, is FASCISM. Supporting the normalization of LGBTQ and all these made up genders, and the shutting down of all people who disagree is FASCISM.