EURO 2016 GOOD VS. EVIL UPDATE #4: FUCK POORTUGAL EDITION

They went and fucking did it again. Portugal, almost bad enough to earn their own tier, once again avoided winning a simple game of football to progress to the next round. The based Poles have failed to prevent the TSUUUUnami from entering the final four, and the good guys now stand equally match against the bad. It may well be that Germany-Italy will be the game to decide the fate of the Euros, with the Germans almost certain to complete their turn to the dark side, should they overcome the Italians. We shall soon know, come the end of the weekend.

HOW'S YOUR BREXIT GOING, ENGLEL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>not posting the real version

How is Italy neutral and Belgium bad?

>inb4 the final is Portugal v. Iceland, is a 0-0 draw and portugal wins on penalties

SEMEN
L
U
R
P
I
N
G

Agree but if Germany are neutral then Belgium surely are

Arrogant and no heart nor passion.

That's it basically, same reason as us.

>Red-Portugal, Wales and Belgium
>vs
>Blue-Italy, Iceland, France
Germany is out of place, but Italy will do the job, but will lose half-team for the semi-finals due to yellows.

>Shitaly
>good guys

yeah no

>implying we won't be the good guys when we're the only hope to stop Portugal from lucking their way to the title

Our national colours are disgusting and vomit inducing

Why are we the bad guys again?

Because you're basically Congo and everyone hates you

>Portugal keeps attacking and attacking
>no refball
>Portugal wins

>omg le bad guys won fuck portugal reeeee penaldo reee

We're your allies and friendliest country in Europe, you should be rooting for us.

EU

Because you're the leading European exporter of exploding muslims.

Tsuuuuuuuujuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why are we bad??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can say a lot of things about us, but arrogance isn't one of them. We are the most pessimistic self-loathing bunch of people you will ever meet. This meme needs to stop.

is this because of congo

>Good Guys
Wales
Iceland
Drawtugal

>Neutral
Italy

>Evil
Germany
Non-country t Nigel Farage

Fuck italy bunch of diving cunts

Go wales and iceland

If they fail then germany

Because Brussels is in Belgium and this board is infested with Sup Forums propaganda.

>people still can't win versus our shit team
>it's somehow our fault

even fucking ronaldo is being worthless, how can you still not win?

no way we get to the finals tho, so you can rest

But but i voted for the nva meme

lol kevin the brown always talks shit after winning matches

STILL MAD
T
I
L
L

M
A
D

Fuck Germany & Belgium

Bunch of EU fuckers. I hope they get BTFO like it was Brexit vote.

MEME (Good guys) Tier
>Iceland
>TSUUUUU

Meh tier
>Wales
>Belgium

Bad Guys Tier
>France
>Germany
>Italy

>nva
>not vb
Pleb

>We keep knocking the good guys out

Feels good being evil tbqh

Why are France bad guys?

>attacking bad
Fix'd. Just because you "attack" that doesn't mean you are doing it right.
And there was refball, some yellow cards were not showed, a red card for 'Milk' and that penalty on the first half when Ronaldo.

how about a "beaten by a part-time dentist" tier?

please vb is filled with retards and shoot themselves in the foot every few months

>Belgium bad guys

Nah fuck that, fake frogs got this, Kek wills it

Nice guys finish last

FRANCESCOOOOOO TOTTIII

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

he's right

>voting for eu loving cucks
>voting for multiculturalism

NVA is not a meme though. They're actually a decent party.

VB is literally retarded and will never be a part of any coalition. Literally a vote thrown away.

if vlaams belang would ever get enough votes to do something useful, which they won't, they'll just reinstate the cordon sanitaire

>>>/reddit/

Can't wait to do the same with the ultimate good (read Sup Forums) team on Saturday. I really want us to rape those snow niggers, something like 5-0 is what I expect.

>I really want us to rape those snow niggers
Don't act like the Britlards. Meme magic is real.

Y'know, this guy has a point... We have a shit team and still you can't win, but then you're all like "omfg drawnaldo!!!"

Would Iceland not be on the meme side at this point?

I'm okay with portugal getting to the semis if it means that Wales win tomorrow and then Bale cucks Donaldo and his whole nation.

FUCKKKK im so mad

>tfw I want to be a bad guy

Sup Forums