Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesson_of_the_widow's_mite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them all
We wouldn't mind

They are literally muslim-tier.

Orthobros and Cathobros pls Crusade us

WAKE ME UP

Religion is between a man and his God. A corrupt buerocracy has no place in the formula.

> A corrupt bureaucracy
You mean like greedy protestant megachurches here?

>East Asian following an Abrahamic religion

Merkel tier cuckoldry

Unfortunately, Protestantism isn't immune to it either.

Meant to reply to

>russians help the north
>it becomes an autocratic militaristic hellscape trapped in the 70's with constant famines

>americans help the south
>it becomes a christian, circumcised, hyper-capitalist wageslave shithole run by a cabal of shamans. But they make good films.

hmmmm really makes you think

>Be gook
>My family are Christians
>"Why don't you go to church? You must be in hell if you die." every Sunday

>So one day I went to church
>"giv mi moni giv mi moch moni" said Pastor
>Give 1000 won(1 dollar)
>"user! Why did you do that!?"
>"ahh..."

I'm tired of being christian.

Are korean protestants creationists?

>mfw Catholicism is rapidly declining in Latin America and durka-durka-tier pr*testants are rapidly growing there

Iktf

>cut his dick to please his jewish overloards
>call someone cucked

Priceless.

>mfw I walked by a baptist church the other day and saw some 9/10 qties walking out

would convert if I didn't have a gf desu

You mean that christianity isnt for all races?

yeah iktf, protestants in Mexico are obnoxious as hell, they have to show everyone how religious they are and how jesus is their best buddy or some faggotry. I would legit prefer muslims over them.

As a Muslim thank you, I'll be going to convert some indios in the near future after my mission in Haiti

we already have some Muslims in Chiapas due to missionaries

>mfw christianity of all all kinds is declining in Denmark while asatru is growing

It's cause 'Murica bombed Nagasaki. If they didn't you'd all be Cathobros by now.

Here is fun thing for you.
Our latest social studying showed that almost 2/3 of orthodox christian in Russia treat Holy Trinity as Catholic do rather than how Orthodox do. Not to mention all other christian related beliefs they grab from movies and other mediums.
Pretty hilarious desu.

then i wont feel bad when muslims bomb and kill you by the thousands

Fuck you Lutheranism is GOAT, right by Catholics and Orthodox (and Copts, old believers, Assyrian)
Angelicism is a meme invented so the king could get a bitch pregnant with his impotent dick
Calvinism seems OK, predestination is kinda retarded sounding tho, I don't know much about them
Most other protestant Churchs are either little tribalist cults or retarded special snowflake churches that like the lack of church administration from a higher power (a few unbiased people/ council, not theological)
Mormons are Christianity that spreads faster than Islam, they breed more than Catholic rabbits

The only good christanity branch is Gnosticism.

How do Catholics and Orthodox treat the holy trinity?

>even asians falling for the 'christianity is cool' meme

Good God, you all are fucking stupid.
Abrahamic religions separate you from God and nature, no wonder why you all are miserable, always pathologically looking for acceptance of a fake father figure.
Get on my pagan level.

Kill them

When all the christians are gone their wont be any jewlords to import immigrants

Protestants are bro tier

>Religion is between a man and his God. A corrupt buerocracy has no place in the formula.
This so much
Lutheran is nice, my church is 135 years old, been losing members for post 10 years, in debt more and more for 40, week before I was born, no mega Prescott's or donors, every make member of the church can go and vote for, against, or propose a new policy
Just your local church, not church as in every church (building) that follows the same interpritation
If you believe with your soul(heart) mind and body that Jesus was both man and God(Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah, whatever ) and suffered and died(and self rezzed) for your sins, then you can go to heaven
Kill a billion Jews and Christina? You'll still go to heaven
steal all the stuff in the world? That's OK, eternal bliss for you

The rest is just meeting neighbors, catching up with friends and family, ECT
You should want to live a life to please God but you're a human, so you'd sin anyways
Hating someone, or imagining them dead or injured because of you is just as bad as killing someone in God's eyes,

it's like pleading to a judge that you only stabbed the murder victim 23 times, your buddy stabbed him the other 300 times, both are still appalling acts that need to be punished

aquinas just ripped off iberian muslim writings

It is a fucking nightmare

>He forgets about the Unification Church

Orthodox is OK in places where the state doesn't play sheaperd to the church

>Tfw that brand of protestantism is growing bigger in the developing world.

Profound Sadness....

>t martrin "butthurt" luther

Lutheranism is a joke.

Proddies are all a bad farce.

can you tell your compatriots in LA to stop shouting Bible verses into a megaphone while holding up giant crosses on 6th and Western in k-town, thank you

word of god tier
>early christianity

heresy tier
>everything else

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesson_of_the_widow's_mite

I was taught that donating whatever you feel is enough is all that matters make $200 a month but have $230 in debts a month? Maybe you feel you're presence and $1-$5 donation is enough. You make $1000 a month and have $300 expenses a month, maybe you donate $20 a week, maybe $100 once or twice a year if the church is struggling
Maybe you donate to various charities every month but make $800 after expenses, donate $400 to cancer charity, $300 to heart desease or obscure desease you have, and feel in your heart $1 a week is enough, then it's enough

Other people can't tell you how much is too little or too much of a donation, that's between you and God
(Some people at my church put their donations for the donation tray in an envelope , I guess they could be hiding how much or little they donate)

then convert to shinto

>They are literally muslim-tier.
No, catholics are muslim tier. Just look at this south american piece of shit in the head of Vatican.

What other kind of christians have you over there, desu?

>>Give 1000 won(1 dollar)
>>"user! Why did you do that!?"
Totally fine giving 1€ here in Italy. People at mass give the spare change they find in their pockets.

>treat Holy Trinity as Catholic do rather than how Orthodox do
So Father, then Son, then Holy Ghost instead of Father, then both Son and Holy Ghost?

>Angelicism is a meme invented so the king could get a bitch pregnant with his impotent dick
THIS. (upload/link bigger res for pic, pls)

Retardicism you mean

Monkeycism?

>Just your local church, not church as in every church (building) that follows the same interpritation
Fucking US, bringing religion to a whole new level of autism!

>Majority of our christians are protestants

I'm so sorry to hear that

somehow the most succesful countries in Europe are protestant

The most cucked maybe.

In europe being cucked is success. That is why germany is #1 in europe.

How did Christianity even get so popular in Asian countries anyway?

>anti semitism on the bad side
yeah don't think i don't see that moishe

Europeans spread it through colonialism or with missionaries.

>orthodox
>crusading
what

missionaries spreading The Lord's message
China did too from 200ad up to durring the boxer rebellion
but thats changing once again too

early christianity was huge in persia and certain towns of india and asia
persia would have been christian in another century or two if islam hadnt started, christianity would have been popular in (relatively small parts of) china still too if the imperial powers that fucked with and ended the celestial empire hadnt have happened to be christians

there are churches in India that are almost 1800-1900 years old, one said to be founded by one of Jesus's 12 disciples, another one or two of them went to persia/central asia

Is it true that Asian Christians are viewed like white "Buddhists" in the west? Ie: as hippies.

If God existed, I assume he certainly punished people who frequent evangelical cults, because they are amusingly ugly, dumb, and genralaly overly miserable people who can't reason they are the scum on Earth.

I'd*

most of islam's conquests were of christians, jews, zoastrians, and tribal shit

one holy law in the quaran is that slavery is illegal
so in islamic countries non muslims could still own slaves (after paying the jinza tax)
but any slave who converted to islam was instantly a free man according to law (both political and religious)

so rich landowners with slaves either adapted or got broke overnight, with a bunch of illiterate retards suddenly having new power to boot

and thats why the islamic countries were so good at converting people in the pre 1800's

catholics want all of the nice things with none of the work

they might as well be athiest, it's just stupid pointless rituals