ITT: Post what album you're listen to and how many times did you listen to it

ITT: Post what album you're listen to and how many times did you listen to it.

>4th listening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbrLOdolExs&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq&index=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st listen

Probably like 10th listen, but I listen to Daydreaming almost every day.

You're in for a treat. Don't let the ambient parts intimidate you, they are magical and fly by.

>1st listen.

Like this more than Facelift.

currently listening to my own shit. no album cover. about 50 times now. incomplete.

third listen.

it's ok, i like some songs (mutilated lips, it's gonna be alright, ocean man...) but i'm not seeing what makes it so loved. i guess it's eclectic and multigenre like people claim i can say "hey, 'i'm dancing in the show tonight' is residents-like, and that other one is a sea shanty" and so on and that's cool but i don't find the songs in themselves to be that remarkable. like i would definitely trim some stuff. still nice anyway, i guess

>Michigan
>3rd listen
The long stretch of 7+ minute songs and kind of overproduced sound puts me off, but I still enjoy it

Probably my 14th or so.

First time

Wish I could hear any Alice in Chains album for the first time

Oresund Space Jam 26- Studenterhuset, Kobenhavn 9/11/06
(No front artwork to the CD that I could find.)

A live session from Oresund Space Collective. First listen - liking it so far.

>tfw a band I love is also based as fuck and offers free downloads to over 100 of their live shows

>Tito Puente - El Rey
>1st listen

Like 50, it's not long at all so literally you have nothing to lose by just trying it out
I have his anthology saved on my Spotify do I start there or do you suggest another album?

Sounds like a good place to start.

I've lost count.

My estimate is probably around 23

On my 8th listen.

I've listened to ITAOTS 200+ times, I have stage 4 terminal canser. 50+ times in vinyl, 150+ times digitally

First listen. Interesting so far.

It's one of my least favorite ween records and ween is my favorite band

huh, but a lot of people claim it's their best. i'm seriously clueless about what is so great about it. i'll check it out again at some point but yeah, those songs i've mentioned stuck with me but not the rest. had Ocean Man stuck on my head all day, actually.

which one is your favorite ween album? i'm interested on god ween satan, i think i'll listen to that one next and then decide if i like them or not.

Those people aren't real ween fans.
GodWeenSatan is better IMO.

first listen, enjoying it. what genre would this album be considered

GWS and Chocolate and Cheese are Ween's essence

Experimental soft rock / proto dream pop

First listen, one of the best I've ever heard

>First time

I'm not sure what to think of it, honestly. I was never into the truly poppy pop punk when I was young, and this is clearly music for people who were. It's a lot smarter and more inventive than that stuff, for sure, but the radio-ready vocals and woah-oh-ohs kill it for me, as they tragically do with so much of the pop punk that would otherwise be great.

10th listen

6th listen.
AOTY.

1st time. I've loved Laulu laakson kukista for years, surprising I never got around to listening to this till now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbrLOdolExs&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq&index=46

first time, not usually the biggest drone guy but this is fire