>Make fun of Estonians for being Baltoslavs for months on this board
>Take DNA test
>Paternal haploshit is R1a1

kkkkkkkkkkkk

haplogroups are a meme

>South Australia
>good
lel
guarantee this was made by a south australian, no one but some poofter living there would think its anything but a shithole

Not with that attitude

They aren't because they tell where your ancestry ultimately leads. I'm 100% Finnic now though, even if some distant patrilineal ancestor of mine was some Indo-European shitskin.

Finnics are Europeans who got cucked in the neolithic by mongoloid siberoniggers. I would much rather be an Indo-European

fuck indo-europeans

Hardly cucked, our East Asian component is practically nonexistant in comparison to the Near Eastern and African input in other European populations.

>be Greek
>spend Christmas in Latvia
>everything is gloomy as fuck
>I think I've seen one person smiling, tops
>most christmas songs are about orphans and famine and the cold
>there's hardly any melomakarona

How do you guys do it?

>inb4 pay denbts

i am greek

You still got cucked severely, otherwise N1c wouldn't be so high in Finnic populations

Funny how I would rather live in Norway or Australia than China. The fact is that Indo-Europeans build better societies than Finno Ugcucks and Asiatics

>tfw you bring all the FIDF haploaustists out of the woodwork

>N1c is Asiatic
Not any more so than R1a, all memes aside. Mal'ta boy was a full-blooded Mongoloid after all, and carried R1a.

N1C is an finnic haplogroup, its not asiatic
n1c carriers are among the whitest people in the world

>Mal'ta
>R1a

Retard alert. He had R before it even diverged into R1 or R2 not even talking about R1a.

WTT 1 australian gf (my sister) for a baltic gf at the exchange rate of 1 australian gf = 1 estonian gf, 2 latvian gfs, 5 lithuanian gfs

>haploshit discussion in balt

Nice going guys. You managed to surpass every other general in autism once again. Well done.

I recalled incorrectly, point being that the oldest R and N clades were of Mongoloid stock, thus neither is more Mongoloid than the other.

No shit, white people didn't exist in 20,000 BC there wasn't such thing as white skin, blonde hair or blue eyes.

its the same people every time

> somehow people seem to say that a lot to me
That because they care! If you feel anxious in social situations, we can roleplay them too

>be finn
>make fun of estonians
seriously nigger? that's like a retarded bydlo making fun of normal people

i provide hq animated pepes

Mal'ta boy wasn't Mongoloid m8, he would probably be best described as Eurasian because he doesn't cluster definitively with any Caucasoid or Mongoloid populations. Also it's pretty clear based on autosomal admixture and ancient skulls that N1c carriers and thus early Finnics were at least partially Mongoloid. On the other hand, PIE had essentially no Mongoloid autosomal admixture and fully caucasoid skulls, despite R also originating in Asia.

i really really like women

fuck off baltoslav rapebabby

I wouldn't even trade even if it would be 1 aus gf to one balt gf
balt pride world wide

uh oh. i'm really upset now.

don't be sober

please explain south australian to a yank

>worldwide
>restricted to few soon to be oblasts
hmmm

I like them

*saves to drive*

ayo hol up bix nood

looks like a cheap anglo slut

me too

>you will never be a handsome farmer chad on a american countryside, making local girls to want to have your children

well we emigrate a lot so there are lithuanians and other balts in a lot of countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders
tl:dr some blokes killed poofs, paedos and betas, dismembered their bodies, stuffed them in some barrels and left them in a disused bank north of adelaide

i like older women. like 30+

>liking used up goods

cuck

at least he's not a virgin, virgin

lost my virginity this summer tho

stfu cuck

same, i wish i met one real girl, not like the slag on your picture

>Mal'ta boy wasn't Mongoloid m8
Keep dreaming
>because he doesn't cluster definitively with any Caucasoid or Mongoloid populations.
He was a Proto-Eurasian of sorts, but still anthropologically closer to Mongoloids (in essence, a Mongoloid)
>Also it's pretty clear based on autosomal admixture and ancient skulls that N1c carriers and thus early Finnics were at least partially Mongoloid
Bullshit.
>On the other hand, PIE had essentially no Mongoloid autosomal admixture and fully caucasoid skulls, despite R also originating in Asia.
I call horseshit because the Indo-European urheimat still hasn't been located.

I think I have food poisoning from Christmas and I feel like I'm about to die, fucking hell

wow, you're such a chad, but pls don't tell grandpa how to fuck alright
t. lost virgo over 10 years ago lmao

no you look like a cheap anglo slut

>>Lithuania
>basket ball
>that flag
really makes you hmmmmmmn

Nice, did you celebrate it?

Estonians with a feigned superiority complex are the cutest :3

>because the Indo-European urheimat still hasn't been located.

What? It's Pontic/Caspian steppe.

You didn't provide any evidence there, nice work. But see , I am in too much pain to continue with this

heh wrong post

Stop fighting.

finns in denial are even cuter

If (she) wasn't a virgin, according to your statement she's used goods too. That means that you're a cuck
t. fucks virgin girls in uni every month

yes

fuck.

ugly bodies and ugly faces. why you save such low quality pictorial material of low breed bitches???

I just can't read your posts without smirking, it's just adorable

maybe you should see a doctor

Neither did you, so I'm not obliged to do anything.
paleoglot.blogspot.fi/2007/05/kurgan-hypothesis-is-hypothetical.html

i fancy them

>Elva

What are we in denial over? :D

Man I dont know why but slutty anglo teens and slags are my thing. Probaly because i went to Glasgow when i was 10 and saw a lot of weird things.

Reminder that lithuanians ruled teh slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=PR3NZJeaIWI
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

>Poles

this ones pubic bone is so large it could literally pass as a micropeener :DDD

our inherent superiority

Daily reminder that Belarussians are the rightful descendants of the Grand Duchy.

Ruthenian language was the official language in Grand Duchy and later the Commonwealth.

Lithuanian was a language of minority living in some swamp around Polish city of Wilno

>Scotland
literally why?

their inherent superiority

>t.homo

If Estonians were superior their language wouldn't be so goofy and they would have a culture

you jelly mate?
go back to your thread with this shitty propaganda of yours

hans, you are my soulmate

interesting observation

>2007
>blogspot

Real solid peer reviewed sources right there.

It's 2016 there's been massive amounts of new research. Which shows that there was a migration mostly male driven like 10 male to 1 female ratio. Also Yamnaya culture is autosomally same as Corded Ware culture is which undoubtedly Indo-European, with them they also brought some sort of plague which might explain how they successfully overtook such large territories.

youtu.be/AZ2H9NUn150?t=2179

But Belarus is what used to be lithuania. You just took the name.

>our inherent superiority
Not superior enough to hold off Slavshit hordes

My uncle lives there. Dont know why he moved there. Pretty weird place.
Yes post moar :3

well you also lost the last war bro and got your own wiki page for getting cucked so stfu

At least 30% of our population isn't Russian :^))))))))

>dat pic
FUGGGG

>historically accurate truth is propaganda
ebun

Officially recognised language in the Most Serene Commonwealth of Poland (the official language of what contemporary historians call Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth)

>Polish
>Latin (used in foreign relations)
>Ruthenian (also known as Chancellary Slavonic) - Official language of the Grand Duchy until it was replaced by Polish
>German (Ducal Prussia)
>Hebrew (Jewish minority)
>Armenian (Armenian Minority)

Lithuanian was less relevant than fucking Armenian.
lmoa

If that's true you can correct some of the discrepancies mentioned in the post, right?

you must feel sad you only know the part of the oppressed without possibility to oppress

Estonians need to accept that they don't have a future other than as a possibly autonomous province of Finland.

For (You)

I wouldn't mind that tbqh

Try harder, Bartekczc

Prove me wrong then.

t. autonomous province of russia