ITT: we assume everything about each other by our palms

ITT: we assume everything about each other by our palms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NaTE1wFdgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur kinda weird and must be short

I dunno man really im kinda drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=_NaTE1wFdgA
lets listen to some nice japanese music in the meantime

ur tall af and a nerd virgin

How did u know

Diabeetus

DUnno man
Guess its the beer

Gitter player

regular guy, probably fingered a few girls already
also might have made ur desk by urself?

Is you last name Stewart?

6'0" and look fine. Got shit hobbit hands though.

R u a wizard?

ye well
sorry if any of my comments came off as an insult

Hereby i declare that in the further comments Ill mark them with an "S" symbol

Urs truly,
S

Hard mode: ignore the ring

Wow how tall?

Ooooh

Me too

Mixed fag here

Rly?

>cured hands

Hispanic

Not me.

Half black half white

Fair enough. Heres the right hand.

raynauds
underachiever at school
currently working retail

Troll?

Pretty spot on

Screaming Homosexual

You're a faggot.

Kek I am fully black

Is that you Trump?

Nope what the fuck is raynauds. Underachier hell yes

Evidence of your faggotry

You have enough money, you eat sufficient vegetables, you're over 30, you're too smart to assimilate into your provincial hivemind culture which makes you slightly isolated.

JackoffHand/10

I think you're trying to tell me something.

Alien hybrid.

Clinodactyly

FREAK

>You have enough money, you eat sufficient vegetables, you're over 30, you're too smart to assimilate into your provincial hivemind culture which makes you slightly isolated.

Flat broke (husband, father... The lost goes on)

Love fruits and veggies. My appearance suggests otherwise

32 years old

Where my fingerprints can be seen clearly? You funny, OP.

downs confirmmed

guess age and ethnicity

Troll and/or basement dweller

Very nice yes

IP logged as non-compliant.

Manual labor and you masturbate too much.

You have low energy and do not live a very adventurous life. You may be susceptible to health problems. You place little importance on emotional life and are very aloof. You have a naive belief that there are perfect relationships. You are intelligent and have a good memory. You think things through and consider all possibilities before taking action. You are not the cowardly type although you may at times be selfish. You also have the potential to become very successful; if you arent already it may be that youre going through some personal conflict, melancholy or confusion keeping you from setting goals.

Howd I do OP?

lol i see what you're doin

Shh. Dont tell the others.

Everyone here would get the same exact reading kek

Mostly true. Nice perception. You sensitive to energy or just know people or both?

I can read palms

Thanks for your input. You have healing energy. Feels like listening to a binaural oscillating high frequency, slowly melts to the core.

Do your worst.

Im sensing that you probably have athletes foot even though you arent an athlete

Lol thanks

I dont have feet

You are a well balanced individual and have good health, stamina and vitality. Youve had a pretty smooth life. But, you are not a logical thinker, often letting your emotions get in the way and clouding your judgement. You have a naive belief that there are perfect relationships. You often seem aloof to others. You are practical and non-complex, not someone to beat around the bush. You are a daydreamer and lack concentration. You may be going through some personal conflicts, melancholy, or confusion and may have problems setting positive goals. You have big dreams but dont know how to center them. But once you do youll do big things in academics and creativity.

big fan of oreos, talented with yoyos, impressive nautical knowledge, expert bowler (with bumpers)

Lel okay Ill stop posting them

Check'd

If only with bumpers...
I can't do tricks with yoyos
Oreos are okay.
I like fish though and wanted to be a marine biologist for years so eh, close enough.

Lift weights

I read, amazing work

Thank you! Ive never had another reader evaluate my work before, I appreciate it.

Go on

Faggot, you stole that from a quiz.

Good health, stamina and vitality; a well balanced individual. You live a stressful life. You are a higly self centered individual and not very outgoing. You are not particularly concerned with romance. You are a logical thinker, dont really let emotions cloud your judgement. You are intelligent and have good memory. Doesnt overreact and thinks things through, always considers all possibilties before taking action. Could be very successful if not already. Not cowardly, but selfish.

Have you seen the Ted video on deaf individuals 'hearing' words via vibrations on a vest they wear? They're wrong the first hundred times until they're right. Once they're right a few times the brain adapts and learns to map the vibrations to words. Before they know it they developed 99% accuracy. Reading is like this. Without that feedback we can't develop/refine our perceptions, though we feel them clearly.