Poland, so I'm glad they are out

>get away with clear fouls in the box
>park the bus after the first half
>play for penalties to sneak past a superior team

>upset that you got memed on at the end

live by the meme, die by the meme my friend

another shit robaldo game

Nice butthurt
Poland you even wanted the penalti shootout :^)

Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Belgium.

I hate Croatia.

Poland very clearly didn't deserve to be in the semi finals after that embarassing display that was the last hour of that game. They parked the bus and stalled like bitches. It was only befitting that you'd get flawlessed in the penalties you so desperately wanted.

>Poland
>trying to get to penalties since HT
>lose on penalties

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We won 2 games and almost win with world champions

you draw with fucking iceland

Don't worry, God is pulling a Messi on Ronaldo. No international title, ever.

You should give us the last 30 minutes back because of that clear penalty.

teams that get beaten by PART TIME DENTISTS

Switzerland was better than your team
Portugal was better than your team
Maybe next time don't park the bus entire game and hope penalty series will win you the game

You don't deserve to be in the semis because you didn't even manage to beat us. You had the lead and could've managed the game and get a few counter-attack goals, but no, you decided to be shit and lose on penalties.

I'll hate you forever. I just hate Croatia more because they were better than you and still didn't be us.

>Portugal
>talking about embarassing
Well, it was good run, but we sure wasn't good enough. Thank Pepe for this semi - he deserve it.

>play for penalties to sneak past a superior team
Maybe you should watch the game because you clearly didn't saw it. Our team is similar to Italy, or rather I should say, weaker Italy. We played defensive and have our chances, but Pepe goes god mode.

still didn't beat* us.

>Portugal was better than your team
Explain. Also watch game next time before typing.

Switzerland have 2 extra days to recover and was extremly lucky with that bicyklessit goal

Portugal was shit too and waited for penalties.

if they don't deserve it you deserve it even less since you couldn't even beat them.
And if they just had a mediocre forward instead of tsu they'd have beaten you in regular time

this

Poland. If they deserved a spot they wouldn't have lost.

STANNISFAGS BTFO

You salty pham?

Yes Pepe was the man of the match both in this game and against Croatia I agree

Wales

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yfw Portugal loses to Iceland in the finals

Polandbro, you tried your best but now let us do the justice

NIggas from Belgium will rape them

Tbf you didn't deserve to be in the quarters

why amerifat? why? We was better

boner-inducing epic

the stuff of dreams there m8

>captcha: waterfalls

Every time Portugal had a chance to attack, we did. Poland barely risked anything and were way happier with going to penalties than we were.

The most boring Euro I saw(from 96, 92 people say was the worst ever). The only teams playing well overall are Itally and Germany. Belgium played 2 well and 2 were pretty meh. Wales is okay.

>You don't deserve to be in the semis because you didn't even manage to beat us.
You have drawn five times this tournament and in fact, have beaten no-one. Nobody deserves the semifinal less than Portugal.

Germany only had garbage tier opposition. Italy are really the only team playing well.

this

Go lick Ronaldo's ass. I bet it's clean shaven.

>stannisfags

Portugal

I want my king back

lemme just ignore Croatia so I can post my butthurt narrative

damn... well said

I actually believe in this.

You are way far ahead. Concern yourself about win to Italy or go to and suck Contes cock.