Enter Room

Enter Room
See this
What do?

thank the lord

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

You'd be walking right back into that gross sex doll

call Ken and tell him that i found Barbie in my room naked. cause you know bros before hoes.

>lol same question faggot!!!

S-s-sorry m-lady I-I-I just wanted to s-s-see if you w-w-would like a bowl of eggs?

cringe

Ask the lady who she is and how did she get in here.

hi newfriends, hows your stay so far?

Turn the lamp off to conserve power.

summerfaging much?

feelsgreatman.jpeg

What's the story behind this, I know I'm a newfag and I've lurked, but I want to know the story behind this pic

Wash the rubber smell off my dick after 3 mins.

Guy killed bitch. Took pic.

Chick was in an ISIS sleeper cell. Got busted and some frat boys killed her.

Literally always wanted to fuck one of these just to see what it's like, but don't want to spend the money on one since I'm not a hideous dweeb and can have sex with real women basically for free, so I'd make sure it's unused. If it's been smashed, probably just jerk off into it. If it's a virgin so to speak, I would spend the rest of the evening having rough sex with it and unloading into every hole.
After the sex, I'd probably do horrible shit to it like bite off the nipples, rip the hair out, stab it repeatedly, etc. Then I'd cut it up and throw it out so the garbage men just see chunks of silicone and whatever the skeleton is made of, and don't know that they're picking up a used fuck doll.

she isn't naked

Too soon

I meant onto it. If it's been fucked my dick would not touch it.

Too soon, user

It was a deep web story of a dead girl, the real story is unknown or know by a few people.
There are a lot of theories but the most likely is that the girl was alive in the photo so the deep web story revealed a fake

she isnt dead faggot
PLUS it is shoped

I would face dick the shit out of her

"The perfect girl"

fuck off you're probably the summerfag, you ruined my laughter faggot, we call this man a newfag, not a summerfag like you are, summerfag.

fuck it
no consequences

...what did you expect?

Some chick went to a party. She drank bleach that was slipped into her drink by some nigs. Picture was though to be her dead. She actually lived for 2 more years before getting raped to death in Australia.

Throw that slut in my car and sell on ebay under fake lesbian girls profile. Say only used once but i didnt enjoy licking the plastic. Much monies will ensue

samefag

My mom bought me one of those. Mine is blond and she looks like she's 14 though.

look for the receipt and return it. the ask for store credit and swap it with the male version

Tits or get the fuck out

Dude wow really way to soon .....

hope the the cum inside is still warm, then enjoy silky sloppy seconds

moar?

nigga she dead. And too soon if you ask me

That picture was taken literally minutes after she died. The photographer didn't know she was dead when he took the picture.

>she wasn't naked. It's a shoop.

there are other pictures, you fucking summer neckbeards

no tits. gayfag, sugar plum!

>trying this hard

oh, ok. Well, as long as you're not a girl I guess we've got no problem then.

here's your reply

Enter this
Seadoo
What room?

the legend continues

wonder how the hell i was able to afford it

Kek

but who was phone?

dos

React normally. I see that every day.

i love my job as a product tester here at real dolls.
and no, i don't plan on retiring any time soon.

Yell "thanks mom!" down the stairs.

Lol. But really, I would fuck it. I'd fuck that hunk of rubber like there was no tomorrow.

Yamaha Wave Runner for life.

Tell her all of my problems.

Examine feet

>be Ken
>wish I was anatomically correct