Well boys. I've decided I'm gonna go on a walk later tonight, and when I get home I'm gonna hang myself...

Well boys. I've decided I'm gonna go on a walk later tonight, and when I get home I'm gonna hang myself. What to spend the rest of my moneys on though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=89331879&token=XVBxANbF
youtube.com/watch?v=BhZEAeDRZEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like your gif op

I would try to persuade you into not commiting suicide but I honestly don't have any good arguments

send to my paypal duh

Thanks man.

Ok whats your account number? I only have 36 bucks tho

just quit fucking whining and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

Not op, but still. Shut up summer fag

36$? Not even worth it.

It's more along the lines of 600 or so dollars.

Film it bro

Send it to me. I'll fly to the States and back and lie to your mother and tell her you were a great person and the best friend.

if i was going to off myself I'd just eat lots of food befor hand so that once your body gives way there more poop for the next porson

you spend every god damn dollar on tacos op. then you take those god damn tacos and shove them right up your god damn faggot ass. the fucking cops will be talking and laughing about your taco filled ass corpse for weeks. do it op, the cops need lulz too

spend it on a trip to new zealand or alaska

pop lsd and dmt at the same time and realise how good life really is, and btw what are your motives to kill yourself ?

Rent a really fast sports car and drive that shit off a bridge with a parachute like xXx

If you live then you go on with life as a bad ass

if you die then you got what you want and went out a bad ass

tormi

rolling for this!

Been hit in the head one to many times. Hard to formulate
sentences, people look at me like they would a dying animal. Figure I would get rid of another useless ass, maybe enjoy myself for once.

Post a pic of yourself

trust me i have 2 suicide attempts and im 100% glad that it didin't die. Im still poor and have a fucked up looking face but drugs as lsd dmt and weed made me realise that no matter how deep you are in shit you can always be happy, there is still a lot for you to explore in your mind. Please, even if you are convinsed that you want to die then atleast try lsd first, trust me you have nothing to loose.

Please do not kill yourself if you are serious

now this, this is the kind of shit that makes me want to stay on Sup Forums

Buy a sonic costume and jump off the highest building in your area. Your suicide note in your pocket should simply read "I could never go fast enough."

Not a recent picture but not too old.

Top-quality rope

DMT

where ya live? wanna go get some shots and chill the fuck out?

bumping

you actually look alright

A high quality rope. Go out in style.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM

No need to kill yourself man that's the easy way out ,cowards way
Is that how u want to be remembered?

Yeah. You would never guess I can't function in a normal society. But my clockwork is all fucked. Can't make asses from elbows.

woah woah woah you can send it to me

Here is my parting gift to you, OP. Big dong and prosper, pic related.

OP, you may not be able to function in a normal society, but there are plenty of jobs out there to be done online, and you seem fine over the internet. It's not the best choice, but wouldn't being a functioning person via internet be better than offing yourself?

DMT LSD, DO IT

If you’re not trolling give us your name, if your dead you won’t need your privacy any more.

Did you get that from my Broly thread?

I think you're serious and are making this valuation to end yourself through rational means.
This is PRECISELY why you should not.

Anyone as clearheaded and sane as you is needed.

faggots that really wanna off themselves don't tell the world about it

you're in obvious need of support and appreciation. call a suicide hotline immediately. if none is available, call someone you can spill your shit too. otherwise go see a dr asap.

work out the areas in your life that you need to improve on. realize there are literally millions, if not hundreds of millions (billions) worse off than you

do not give a fuck
do not collect $200
but just keep going faggot.

if you're going through hell, keep fucking going through hell.

we all are

godspeed faggot

And die a cold lonely death later in life? Having to hear everyone talk behind my back like I'm too stupid to piece things together. Or I can die now, on my terms and in my own home.

ya got me...

send me some money on paypal so i can eat this month

it will never be forgotten

>mfw i get high blood pressure from ramen

[email protected]
Dont hang yourself, all the blood in your body pools at the arms / legs and makes terrible cleanup. You dont want the last thing you do to be make someone's disgusting job even harder. If you are set on hanging yourself, tell someone right before you dp it so they will retrieve you quickly.

For killing yourself, buy a cpap machine and use helium instead of oxygen. You put a mask on and go to sleep, then you never wake up. Pretty cheap to set up, considering.

so you let your depression get the better of you because you're too damn lazy to fight it

man the fuck up and fight the negatives that are keeping you down. then learn to accept yourself and love the fuck out of yourself

You raise a good point OP. Do you have any final requests my good sir? I'd be honored to provide you with some feels or laughs will you bid your time.

buy me as any cs:go keys as possible and give them to me.

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=89331879&token=XVBxANbF

smoke some weed dude not to be a total hippie but whenever i get in a fucked up mood and get thoughts about death just give it one more hit and i swear you'll be thinking different and feel better after getting high. use that 20 buy a g spend the rest on food and just relax for the night do something fun. if you really are willing to put it all out on the line then try something new or that you were always too scared to do like idk pick up a skateboard or a guitar, save up to buy a plane ticket to a new country, try new drugs, ask girls out, talk to a stranger, go to a local arcade, go watch a funny movie. ive been in shitty places too but even if those bad feelings last years and years the human mind is powerful. over time you will change and so will your feelings. trust that time does change things and you wont always feel this way or be in the position you are now. i always think back to my moms suicide note where she wrote' maybe if i had a hit i wouldnt have done this' now i always tell suicidal people to just take a hit and i swear itll automatically lift your mood up

well I did make that thread I should know

That is a shitty reason desu

I'm high right now. I took a hit before I tested the belt actually.

I'd go to the local Walmart and buy a rope.

After all of this supposed planning, I'd feel pretty silly coming home from my dramatic last days walk and it turns out that I don't have a rope to hang myself with.

Anyway, hop along. Good luck with the suicide.

OP here. Confirming future identity info. Will announce if thread is still up when I get around to the offing.

[email protected]

op i gave advice did i earn money

i need food man shit

Good point. Thanks for the adviso. I'll have to find one on my way back.

what does anybody have to do with your illness? Sure there's a lot of people who are going to make your life seem like crap, but I'm very certain that even you can find someone to look after.

dont do it man , only shitty ppl should die

do you have a friends whose house you can crash at? what about a favorite game? dont you wanna play your favorite game one more time? or like a favorite food. or a food that you always wanted to try or a place you always wanted to visit? reasons like that. give it more time, give yourself a chance to be you. you can always off yourself, theres no rush. have you watched the french animation film planet fantastique? theres just so much cool shit in the world, dont you wanna see more of it?
youtube.com/watch?v=BhZEAeDRZEY

OP, do you have any regrets in life? Anything you wish you would have done differently? We are all brothers here, in this moment in time, you don't have to hide anything from us.

Why exactly?

dude.. don't do it. where you at? i'll fly to you lets grab some beers and play video games

>when I get home I'm gonna hang myself
Why do you want to do this?
Don't. Give your life to Jesus instead.

No thank you sir. Good day.

yeah for real man. i'm in if this guy isn't

>beliving in god

retarded summerfag get off

then kill them
>Jamal will laugh as he pounds your ass in prison

watch some funny shit to get your mind of everything like key and peele, tim and eric, peep show, its always sunny in philadelphia, osomatsusan, internet commenttiquette, invader zim idk. go on your local craigslist and laugh at shit people post in personals and know youre like a 10/10 compared to a lot of people around you. i know if you give it more time youll feel better about everything. trust in nature and in yourself and your mind, you can heal and grow and be whoever you wanna be. your past doesnt define you, what youve been through does not define you or determine your future

Here u go
bit ly 28NljPX

bump 4 op

Good quality rope.

Well you don't sound retarded on here, and you're probably better looking than me if I'm honest. maybe just don't talk so much in public and try to do more shit that you like to do?

dony kill yourself faggot

Rope

buy a pack of cigs and smoke the whole thing at once like in the guinness book of world records

Not sure if you posted answer, but why do you want to be dead, are you sure dead is better than feels?

rofl the honesty

>rolling for this!

this isn't a roll thread you fucking fucklord

I know you. if i find out you killed yourself then im going to tell your friend that you confessed to me that you signed yourself up for a gay secret sex site and ill order a bad dragon dildo to your house.

bro you're not unattractive I don't see why you need to off yourself but mkay

you do realise that a female would fuck you right? maybe not a 10/10 but there's obviously a chick out there for you

Well arent you edgy

If I wasn't Jamaican
Why would I be wearing this hat?

second

Read up