Hey virgins...

hey virgins, just reminding you that girls do want big cocks and that whatever you heard before about normal sized penises being enough is a lie. sorry, but we only say that crap to make you losers feel better about yourselves.

no dingus, I don't actually think your 6 inch willy is 10 inches, I'm just saying that so you'll buy me stuff you stupid idiot.

so please fuck off you average dick losers, I actually do want to cum. Having sex with me is a privileged, if you're the only one orgasming, then you don't deserve a 10 like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ukl24wscvx6ze1o/20160511_170926.jpg?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:)

hey virgins, just reminding you that guys do want big tits and that whatever you heard before about normal sized breasts being enough is a lie. sorry, but we only say that crap to make you losers feel better about yourselves.

>dingus
>Willy
14 year old British boy confirmed

amen

Fag every titty size is good by me

I love how you come to Sup Forums to spread hate. You actually deserve what will come to you some day troll or no troll.
Honestly have a good day you cunt.

you don't get the point.
he is right.

>not wanting those delicious small tits
fucking faggot

>mfw I actually hope Islam takes over the western world just to watch whores like this get skinned alive

you do know where you are right

Vapid twat. Surprise, no one cares about your orgasim.

i bet your pussy looks like an arbys roast beef sandwich. If the bottom half of your face is any indication then you are definitely not a 10. maybe a 6

You missed a spot when you were shooping that
OE in the first does is fucked up
I can see a different colored box

No worries! The mere fact that we slightly below average peen having folk still exist is a testament to the fact that we're still getting some. It'd be swell to fuck a ten, but we've learned to get our rocks off to sixes and sevens. You can keep your superior looks and mix them with the inferior brains that come with your dicks of choice. Your spawn will be dumber than you and that's pretty dumb. Of course, who cares about intelligence and the positive progression of mankind, right? You's got's tha deep dickin!

All of what this cunt bitch is saying is true
This is why i prefer traps

nice b8

this,
unfortunately I already took the bait

>implying tits are what give males sexual pleasure

Ur name is not Paola, is it?

Traps are bigger size Queens then women you idiot
Most don't want anything to do with you if you aren't 8 inches

your tits are small

If you want attention shove a sharpie up your ass and shut up

Yeah, i'm a newfag. Sorry.

This

baitu,if your reply sage this

Big Penis here, girls are into it, but it always fucking hurts them, and it always makes an awkward stop because i hit her too far in. And then they uaually arent as into it. Slightly above average is the way to go tbh.

Good bait

just reminding you that women hold all the cards. no sane man is going to say no to my body.

sorry for making you upset ;D

baitu,dont reply to this,or sage at least

Op can u rate my cock?

Post bag or gtfo

Paint your nails you ratchet hoe

no

if that pic is even real or not photoshopped, I am here to announce that your Boobs are not that big :/ get bigger boobs you know.

Post face, we'll see if you're a "ten"

I can see so many fucking veins in your chest looks like a fucking map of the Fraser river

How do such small tips sag so much?

i actually have had girls say this to me before i fucked them, and i fulfill this need

but i dont think all girls feel like this

i have also met girls who i just cant pound cos my dick is too big, and it fucking sucks

you're basically a sizequeen op, not all girls are like you tho

Lol this post is made by a whore in her basement that gets no dick and wants attention, fuck off whore, I've seen this thread b4

>women hold all the cards. no sane man is going to say no to my body.
bitch anyone can deny you you have no power over what people want whatsoever

Sir you have only slightly OK shopping skills
I can see shading differences around the text that aren't realistic

Also nobody writes with this perfect of pressure on the pen for every letter
Plus the middles of the letters all look the same
No pressures differences

Well thank god I have a 7.5 inch cock

So, no one liked you here actually, and no man would say no cause they will use your body

Holy shit good find. Fucking detective of the year.

you can keep your shirt on

This is bait

Fortunately I'm 7" with a 6.5" girth. We should probably fuck, yes?

Where do you live? Let's hook up.

>if you're the only one orgasming

Like anyone actually gives a fuck what you get out of it.

>just reminding you that women hold all the cards.
Actually. a woman is dependend on the man, not the other way around. just wait 10 more years and youll be an ugly hag and you will BEG for a mens wallet

Nice bait

>10 like me

>visible ribs
>tit veins
>bony shoulders
>dry lips
>bad nails

hey cunt i dont got time for a loose pussy that you need extra large tampons for

Woah, impressive user

Virgin detected.

yeah ,you can see diferents lights around the edges of the paper

and this makes you happy?

Im not upset, my dick is just over 8 inches, you down to fuck?

Yes we agree,

and dumb bitches like yourself that take naked pictures are a dime a fucking dozen. You dumb whores even do it on fucking snap chat without even going to somewhere shitty like applebees or olive garden.

Face it all you're good for is being a cock holster.

You're nothing special though doll your tits aren't even big enough to do a proper line off of

>god mode

Big words from a faggot who touches himself at night

This guy.

/thread

really user? what on earth could have led you to such an observation?

And no sane woman would say no to my wallet. I'm not a slut who needs giant dick, like you, and I'm reasonably certain that the average woman depends on the average man a lot.
Also, "no". I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me. Small veiny tits? I wonder if you have had anything at all besides your vibrator, let alone above 5 inches.

you had me until a 10 like me

this virgin doesn't give a fuck what bitches want, cuz this virgin doesn't intend on changing his status... EVER.

I'm 7 inches. Is that big enough for you slut?

shes a trashy whore anyways look at her fingernails

your cringe torments me

Oh you said anything less than 7 inches so never mind. Let's fuck.

Post moar op

Nice nipples

DUDE LETS BE BEST FRIENDS!

>average dick length 6.5"
>above average girth 5.5"
>gf of 7 years now
>swingers
>have been in orgies and several threeways

Size really doesn't matter. If you're under 4" you should perfect your oral/hand game and get an extension if you want.
But you should perfect your oral game regardless.

swingerfag out

So spend my money and humiliate me for being a small dick loser OP

Can you post your mouth/lips op? Thanks!

OP that doesn't apply to all girls. Ive been with size Queens and girls who have refused sex because of my size.

Size Queens are way hotter/more fun though.

OP confirmed beta male cuck

dropbox.com/s/ukl24wscvx6ze1o/20160511_170926.jpg?dl=0

Good thing I'm big, don't you want it OP?

Kek

>implying I care if she cums or not