Panty sniffing/stealing thread!

Panty sniffing/stealing thread!

Share your pictures and stories!

Owner

used to go into my sister's room when she wasn't around and dig through her dirty washing. the crotch was so crusty beyond belief with wetness. i'd lick the crust until it turned wet and then i'd eat it up and jack off. tasted amazing.

That sounds so hot! Any pics of sis?

unfortunately not.

One more of owner.

more

Here.

Her bubble ass.

moar

sis in laws panties, had to grab and use them quick while she did laundry

One more of her dirty thongs. I came in seconds after I got a whiff of her asshole scent on that thong. Fucking that gusset also felt pretty good

Do you like her?

want to lick her asshole, who is she to you

Not really a friend, but we know each other from school. I snagged her dirty thongs during a party at her apartment

nice have you taken any others

Who is jerking off to her?

Ill do a cum tribute if you unfilter the face.

My aunt's from the last time she visited

My girlfriends moms panties shes such a milf ive fucked her a few times before

That day was amazing because I got to upskirt her at school as she walked up the stairs. I noticed she was wearing a tiny thong under her skirt and went to the bathroom to masturbate thinking about it. Later that day we went to her apartment and when everyone was wasted I snuck into her bathroom and found the thong she had been wearing under the skirt. I sniffed it and jerked my cock fucking the gusset of another dirty thong. As I said earlier, I came within seconds when I put my nose to the string of the thong.

I have more to share of that day if there is interest.

Can't do that, sorry. I have more pictures of her, but I can't risk someone recognizing her.

Please.

More.

You can jerk off looking at her fat ass, though. She is the one wearing the red bikini

I dogsit for my neighbors a lot one of them is a less than 40 year old hot blond that I wish I could fuck, whenever they go out of town they ask me to dogsit for them and whenever I do I take some of her panties and bras and fap on em, next time I'll take pics