We would have raped most of these shit European countries

We would have raped most of these shit European countries.

desu

Copa america > euros

You would know about getting raped on the field.

At least we didn't get raped by the 2nd place team, faggot gringo

CHI

Are you going to reply in Spanish now?

Because I see a lot of Chicano posting, but little Spanish posting

Daily reminder that California needs to be walled off and nuked, enough is fucking enough.

You have to go back.

>american flag
but we did.

>7-0

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
`EL CHICANO `EMIGRA A EEUU` SIEMBRA PAPAS. CEBOLLAS` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..
el chicaANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA , NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE, CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

¿¿¿ QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATIN ???

`INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS`

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÃS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÃOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÃRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA

CHA

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

you cant play for shit, running around like headless chickens, get butthurt, get tired, cede headers and ERA PENALS

No, YOU did

My real country, not the country im using like a fucking used up whore, didn't get raped by a 2nd place team

Is there any Hungarian player as good as Chicharito?

No? Shut the fuck up and don't talk about futbol, our sport.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>HUNGERy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When you live here, you're automatically one of us and have to behave like it, like it or not. If that's not okay with you, then you have to go back.

Thanks magyar.

Fuck off to beanerland you salty indio. You can peddle drugs with your friends there 24/7 and not have to obey any laws.

Why don't you come and make me, puto

Weak fucking gringos.

Mexico is at least better than England and Portugal.

Discuss

>we

But you're american, right?

Compas, ustedes no entienden como se siente ser lo mejor de Concacaf y Conmebol otra vez. Trabajo en la casa de un gringo mafioso en Beverly Hills y sus hijos maricones siempre me tratan mal como animal. He trabajado ahi por unos 5 anos por el dinero pero es un infierno. Me recuerdo claramente las pesadillas que tuve cuando Landon Donovan jugaba con la seleccion EEUU y el hijo de mi jefe me pegaba en la casa cuando no estaba nadie. Cada vez que Donovan metio un gol, empezo a decirme maldiciones como "Hahahaha stupid beaner this isnt even our number 1 sport, hahahaha Donovan is raping your backline like we rape your brown beaner butthole hahaha beaner beaner!" Llore ese dia y le reze bastantemente a mi virgencita que me dio me ma cuando me fui de Sinaloa. Y le pedi a mi virgencita que hiciera la seleccion EEUU a mierda y a Mexico a un nivel mundial. Ya cuando ganamos 3-2 el ultimo partido contra los yanquis ya paro los abusos de ese putito niño yanqui. Empezo a llorar y aproveche y empeze a gritarle "JAJAJAJAJA JOTO MARICON CHUPA MI VERGA COMO TU HOWARD LE CHUPO LA VERGA DE CHICHADIOS PINCHE YANQUI DE MIERDA" Y mi vieja ni tuvo problema con esto. Ya que somos los mejores del mundo ustedes sudacas y gringos nos van a tratar como dioses.

Puskas you fucking retard. Better than all Mexican players combined.

That's not how it works, but have it your way. When (not if) Trump becomes the God-Emperor, your ass will be hunted down.

Consider this a 4-month head start. Use it well.

So you got raped as a Mexican and American? 11-0?

Eyy PU70

>talk shit about europe
>triggered only usa flags
kek, well done mexibro

Why do you have a massive shit in the middle of your flag? Is it some sort of spic thing?

>mfw Mexicans/Chicanos try to talk about soccer after 7-0

>chicanos

>mexican

>I love Mexico
>but i refuse to live there or help make it a better place

Chicanos are a cancer, do real Mexicans even like you?

at least 4 / 10 murrican flags are mexicans

lmfao

All these 3rd world countries talking shit about Mexico.

on football threads the ratio goes up to 8/10

by definitions, mexicans cannot be americans and vice versa. you meant hispanics.

>mexic0-7

>7-0

Better than getting raped by Iceland, Britburka

Virtually all American flags who post in soccer threads are spics. White (and black) people don't give a fuck about your 3rd world sport.

EEEH PU70

Why do you faggots say you invented futbol when it came from Mexico?

No one outside of England thinks England did anything

That's as long as your stupid defenders don't hand out penalties

Yo realmente creo que mexico podría; tienen un buen equipo.

(no respondo en ingles porque obviamente eres un chi)

>kexico
>inventing anything in its history

>that fucking chili doing the goal kick thing
That's great, but why is mexico a looney tunes chicken?

A FUCKING DENTIST.

We're still a bigger futbol power than you putos.

it was our "c" team, don't you remember tsubro?

An eagle, national symbol who appears in mexican flag

You think that was our A team?

Does mexican alphabet start with C?

>indio manlet

>never even made a QF at the WC on foreign soil

See
Chicanos speak some of the best spanish in the world

NO

Jajajajajaja

ERA

PENE

>mexican intellectuals

>that flag
>that image
>that comment

i really hope you guys dont fall for this troll, have some ass

Sauce? Is it hardcore?

Chicanos are some of the most braindead and despicable people ever, I feel bad for both the actual americans and mexicans who have to deal with them.

Taking the bait but anyway
>7-0

>mfw trumpettes keep making falseflagging chicano threads
It's the current year anons

Of course just in prison yeah.

I'd love to see the average faggy Euro play on the streets of LA vs some real vatos

See what happens

Mexicos A team is still shit
Hahahahaha

>WE

There are no we, start supporting your real team pls

>BTFO'd Mexico in 2014
>BTFO'd Chile in 2014
>BTFO'd Costa Rica in 2014
>BTFO'd Brazil in 2014
>we couldn't even qualify for the Euros

Says enough about the """quality""" of spic teams

Dude I'm a spic too but young euro players would rape those spic kids who play outside... That is if the game is played how it's supposed to be played

The semi-automatic rifle

This

Either support the US, or go back to your shitstain country.

>I'm a spic too

why would you even refer to yourself that way

Nigger is acting liking were gods off football when Europeans players are usually on average better.. It makes my argument less bias wym

>BTFO'd Mexico

I didn't know cheating was BTFO someone. Enjoying the taste of Moroccan dick though?

I doubt that. Americans and Mexicans are more athletic than Europeans

You act like spic and nigger are legitimate insults. The reason blacks call each other niggers and refer to themselves as niggers while joking around is because it's a fun term to use. I call my Mexican cousin a beaner and he refers to me as one too because we have fun doing it. The terms literally mean nothing to us, but white scrubs continue to use it like it means anything anymore.

Meh idk about more athletic I just know that the sport is more popular over there then it is with chicanos here hence why they're probably better at football specifically.. I. E passing, shooting which outweighs running fast

>Chicanolards

Spic really should have never become a derogatory term. It's literally just short for "hispanic", and nobody in the real world really uses it and I mostly see it on the internet. White people usually just say shit like beaner or wetback IRL because all hispanics are mexican to them. I don't even know how spic is supposed to be insulting.

>our

All chicanos that does this should kill themselves, if your family are such losers that can make it in our own country, then they have to cross the border to make it better, at least assimilate the culture, you are not mexicans, get it through your head already.

This I didn't know it was a derogatory term when I just used it.. Just a short wat to say Hispanic

We do not.

>7-0

Don't all you faggots have some fucking weeds to whack?

Didn't they get more BTFO by Chile?

>mfw OP's white posing as chicano to make them look worse

Siete.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLIMINADO

Nice blog faggot

>chicanos

fuck gas them already

Este es un thread en español así que dejen de escribir en inglés.

Habiendo dicho esto, se nota de lejos que esto es carnada. México evidentemente no tendría ninguna oportunidad.

México le gana fácil a Islandia, puto

Kek

>2-0
>2-1
>football powerhourse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ENJOY THAT BREXIT MAHUMMAD ALI BOMBAI DELHI

CHI

>This pasta
Saved

CHI

you have to go back