Do you play golf? if not, why are you a poor beta cuck pleb?

do you play golf? if not, why are you a poor beta cuck pleb?

what's it like being so old that all your friends are dead

kys

i'm 26, my friends and i crush beers after a round every weekend.

how does it feel you will never meet any of the "friends" you game with? might as well be talking to AI

dude you are hilarious i laaughed my ass off reading that.. i spilled juice all over myself from laughing ahahahah

you guys are such idiots its so god damn entertaining

i'd rather that you would kys tbh, less poor people in the human gene pool

what part of this post is supposed to be funny? all i see are facts.

you play golf. Gross

I work 60 hour weeks. i dont have time for your terrible dying hobby.

It's boring.

if you have 60 hour weeks it sounds like you don't have time for jack shit.

get a better life.

how does it feel wasting all of your money playing a boring sport and drinking shitty beer with losers?

lel atleast i have friends you neckbeard. I spend money on bitches like it aint nothing

i don't drink shitty beer, costs usually are manageable and typically a non-factor when you are single and you have an income.

you have to be 18+ to post here

I love to play.
I sometimes drink a few beers, but I cant get too lit because it ruins my game lol.

Now one thing that completely fucks my score is weed.
If I smoke any, I will have a terrible game. my buddies love to do it

>fuck your normie sports
>golf > monkeyball

dude golf is so normie that it's normcore, which means it's not normie but dank as hell

that's why i save smoking for after the round, i can't concentrate when i'm fucked up on the course.

but a jay after a long round?

after? oh of course.
While playing it just makes me think too much

Tfw u work at a golf course
>me

i like you, user. we should play sometime.

what do you do? i was a caddie when i was a lad

*Obligatory playing with balls joke*

Golf isnt even a sport, its more like a hobby.

Because I work on a golf course and I get enough of it every fucking day

yeah, it's true. it's mostly about hand eye coordination and muscle memory. but in terms of athletics... it depends, if you are walking the course and carrying your bag it's better than a hike (but not better than a run). if you are hitting balls one after the other on the driving range, it's like an elliptical for your arms. you're not going to loose weight playing golf, but it's a healthy and athletic activity in a way that say, pool, isn't.

and of course, like in baseball, if you want to hit the ball farther, hit the gym.

but you DO need a lot of strength and flexibility to be consistently decent, or at least understanding the physics of your body movements.