Deep dish pizza > all other types of pizza

deep dish pizza > all other types of pizza

prove me wrong Sup Forums

faggot

Gettysburg was the turning point of the American Civil War. This is the most famous and important Civil War Battle that occurred over three hot summer days, July 3, 1863, around the small market town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. More importantly Gettysburg was the clash between the two major American Cultures of their time: the North and the South. The causes of the Civil War, and the Battle of Gettysburg, one must understand the differences between these two cultures. The Confederacy had an agricultural economy producing tobacco, corn, and cotton, with many large plantations owned by a few very rich white males. These owners lived off the labor of sharecroppers and slaves, charging high dues for use of their land. The Southern or Confederate Army was made up of a group of white males fighting for their independence from federal northern dictates (The History Place Battle of Gettysburg 1).
The Union economy was based on manufacturing, and even the minorities in the North were better off than those in the South most of the time. The Northern politicians wanted tariffs, and a large army. The Southern plantation owners wanted the exact opposite.
The South was fighting against a government that they thought was treating them unfairly. They believed the Federal Government was overtaxing them, with tariffs and property taxes making their life styles even more expensive than they already had been. The North was fighting the Civil War for two reasons, first to keep the Nation unified, and second to abolish slavery. Abraham Lincoln, the commander and chief of the Union or Northern forces along with many other Northerners believed that slavery was not only completely wrong, but it was a great humiliation to America. Once can see that with these differences a conflict would surely occur, but not many had predicted that a full-blown war would breakout

nigger

whats wrong? have you never had a 'go style 'za?

lurking

From chicago? me too, Sup Forumsro!

no no NO. All that dough is stodgy as fuck. This is why you Americans are so unhealthy.
Plus logically wouldn't you want more room for everything else? The sauce? The cheese? the toppings?.......no?

>stodgy

is this even a real word

do you mean soggy?

yes it's a word.

No, I dont.

>stodgy

why do you have the vocabulary of a grade schooler ? and yes that is a word

get on my level

Pizza + wyngz and Pizza + cookies
That's very tasty

its not a real word

ive literally never heard anybody say this in my entire life

>stodgy
seconded

I was about to say "what the fuck is wrong with you yanks" and be really condescending. I then paused and thought of how we eat in Britain and while it's not nearly as bad as this filth, it's still damn unhealthy and I have zero right to sermonize.

So, now that we're all into the spirit of things, here's my favorite pizza. The All Day Breakfast. Ham, sausage and egg. The fucking egg is under the crust!

forgot the image for

Fuck yes

>sauce on top of the cheese
>sauce
>on top
>of the cheese
Fuck off with that shit!

bes za rite her

Im willing to bet the words you do possess the knowledge of would only fill a notestick page.

fuck chicago

I bet you call French Fries "chips". You fucked up tooth inbred Queen fucking goat roper.

where the fuck is the cheese?

Kek'd

that white shit is the cheese.

pizza is my favorite food, and chicago is my favorite pizza. also i live in an area with a wide range of available foods

What? I'm from Norway you idiot.

Do you know how to pronounce that? "Noooooooor-waaaaaayyy"

Plus im pretty sure with the invention of toothpaste, the brits haven't had that problem in a hundred years (jury's still out about the goat fucking though)

vincent?

pizza is pizza bra

mack & manco is overrated as fuck

no, this is chad

Every time I see pizza threads....

Fucking this

you must be from Georgia. New Yorkers treat our pizza with far more respect. You dishonor pizza with your shit post.

most yanks don't eat this kind of garbage. only southern inbreeds do.

that white shit is the cheese.

is that what daddy told you last night?

fuck off, chad

honestly who wants pizza that falls apart when you pick it up

Deep dish is overrated as fuck. Soggy with 30 lbs of cheese? No thanks fat fuck, I'd like to not get a heart attack after eating my food.

What about cheese pizza??

Buffalo, NY has the best pizza and wings in the world hands down

NY pizza is too thin, but if you can find a place with thicker dough its the best

yo
here. No we call french fries "fries"
chips are the really thick cut fries that you'll see in all those "fish n' chips" pictures. What you refer to as chips, we call crisps.

As for the other shit you said, that makes you look bad for being ignorant, no-one else my good man.

i'm calling the cops

GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL

What is wrong with you, boy? That is how pizza crust is supposed to be(usa style anyways). you may prefer thick crust pizza and that is fine but NY pizza crust isn't too thin. That is proper pizza.

>having an opinion on Sup Forums
gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

deep dish pizza should just have a separate name like calzone did and give up on being a pizza.

Get the fuck out of here with that casserole.

This is the only pizza I need.

is that shortbread, im assuming?

its good for folding and shit but you need a ton of slices to feel full

sucks to be poor eh?

i could not agree more. deep dish is some fucking tasty shit but it ain't pizza.

I'm not trying to be mimetic but cheese pizza is literally the best pizza :^)

why are you posting cheese on toast with tomato sauce drizzled on?

probably over savory and too rich just like shitty s'mores
>debating the obvective quality of pizza on Sup Forums

only if you get garlic on it

is that a bad thing? more time spent enjoying the delicious pizza!

sucks to be boring eh?

underrated post

kinda when you're sharing it with your friends

the only way to fly.

Just gotta say...New Haven pizza is the best.

Oh fuck that sounds good

>crust is the worst part
lets make it super thick, hard, sharp, and take up a ton of the pizza!

Buffalo, NY is halfway between chicago and new york city. The dough isn't too thick or thin it's absolutely perfect.

that looks fucking disgusting

u nasty

>order a deep dish pizza
>it has two inch thick crust and same amount of cheese and topping as a normal pizza

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>current year
>not eating vegetarian thin crust with garlic sauce oozing from beneath the cheese

dont get me wrong, i aint no filthy leafmuncher, but if spinach, olives, tomatoes, and mushrooms isnt the damn tastiest thing out there i dont know what is.

sad pathetic man

I wanna stick my dick in a cookie pizza then eat my dick.

disgusting

>he's not a pizza patrician
lol boy you'll learn some day

was waiting for this post

mozz globs, spinach, basil, and vinaigrette can be great but idk what user is doing

Not a real pizza. It was invented in the US.

spinach, olives, tomato, mushroom and pepperoni, beef, pulled pork and bacon

that's what is

This is the best IF I'm not in the mood for a sit down type pizza.

>crust
>worst part

Sure is summer in here.

>cannot into Detroit/Sicilian style.

not to be a faggot, but i personally think the flavor of the meat tends to overpower the vegetables. suum cuique, i suppose.

>he doesn't leave his folded crustlets on the plate

GG!

for the fast food chains can confirm, but i usually swap their regular sausage it comes with for the spicy italian

next time your drunk and getting dominos get triple ham, onion, and bbq
trust me its so much better than it sounds

Me too beo

Here's another one that I recently tried. It's from Marco's Pizza. They're not everywhere but would highly recommend if you have one near you.

Elicia's all day nigga (I'm a bit biased tho cause I used to work there)

Learnt a new world, cheers

I've never had Elicia's, only Imo's. But now you've piqued my interest. I'll check it out next time I'm in STL.

Now this is my kind of thread!

Well you see here my naive little OP. A deep dish pizza sure is a nice italian pie but nothing strikes the richeness and satisfactory of sinking your teeth into the succulant cheese and assortaed spices that is NAPELS pizza I am pizza connoisseur and belive me OP and fellow anons that are reading this
Autistic as this this may sound but trust me anons.

TL;DR Fucking ravage a naples pizza muh duudes