DAW thread

>implying Sup Forums isn't autistic

What DAW does this board use?

I've been messing with FL Studio for over two years on and off and each time feel retarded. I am just unable to put my thoughts into the program.

Please help.

It's not the DAWs fault. It's yours. Stop making excuses and learn discipline.

How about not messing with it on and off? Get the user manual and go through it, page by page, and learn it all.

DAW's aren't some magic thing that you sneeze at and suddenly you have great music, you have to spend a serious amount of time learning how they work.

hey you stupid fucking nogs, I am not blaming FL Studio for anything, it was a sidenote.

I am just interested in what Sup Forums cucks use and which DAW you guys think is best

just help the guys out instead of being fags

I personally use Ableton, but like the layout and workflow of FL Studio more

Ableton because it came with some hardware I bought. I like it but Reaper was more intuitive for the kind of music I make, I can't stand the nagware though

thanks, why do you use Ableton?

and why are other DAWs worse???

How does it compare with other DAWs?

I cant fucking stand Ableton, and people who use it suck huge cock holy fuck

It's pretty cool for experimenting/improvising with different parts in a nonlinear way.

I mostly just use DAWs as tape recorders/to keep my hardware sychronized through MIDI while multitracking so that's not why I use it, but it can do the linear thing too. Built in effects/timestretch/tempo sync are rad as well

Logic X. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Sony Acid.

FL Studio and Ableton are great to learn on, but they aren't really serious tools for serious producers.

kek

Find the DAW that works for your workflow they all are similar.

lol

reason lol

Max/MSP

Reaper. I don't really care for FL Studio; the workflow is kind of retarded.

>cant find ableton torrent
>tried to download torrent and install
>shit didnt work and pretty sure had some virus bullshit

anyone gotta ableton torrent?

FL is very non linear for a daw. you should maybe try logic or ableton its more straightforward about whats happening in the song

what.cd does

can you elaborate? i think i get what you mean, but not quite sure

fucking end me

FL Studio, I was surprised at how noob friendly the program is.

of course, i dont have that shit :( all i checked was piratebay and some reddit piracy board desu

FL is just weird with tracks and the playlist imo. Ableton and Logic is more straightforward like your track goes here, its connected to here, bus goes there. and the automation is 1 click away right on the tracks.

its just personal preference though, ive seen crazy edm shit on FL, and metro boomin uses that look what he did.

just do the interview then. it isn't hard if you study.