/hoc/

kanadians are cancer of hockey -edition

PS. not oilers they are cool

>yfwswtc

Nice try, mongol

Ty to the preds for dealing with our nigger problems. Thank you for taking one for our team

>s
>po

He seemed a little sadder than usual but he's always close to that anyway. He's not a media guy.

go bruins! #bostonstrong

Just got home. Have I missed any more crazy trades?

pk is going to black all 3 of these chicks with his big fat house negro willy

shit thread

God damn, i'm jsut now realising there's MUCH less chance that PK will spread his baboon genes in a poor, airheaded french girl. Feels good man.

>kanada

haha yeah don't worry dude, your genepool will remain strictly middle eastern

Sweeney isn't going to do anything noteworthy this FA other than let Loui walk. 8th pick to the Bruins in 2017

bourque dubs for truth

that's ok, 2D>3D

If there's any negro in this world with a tiny penis, it's definitely Subhuman

>talks of Duchene for Lindholm
IS MURRAY OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND?

>y
>f

Yeah that's what I figured. I mean the trade is surreal to fans but imagine what it's like to the players

Trade is great for the perds but losing your captain has gotta hurt.

>fake stars poster
go away

I bet his dick is huge and that's why all of his loser teammates didn't like him.

FLEECED

Fisher will be a good captain, especially after this yrs playoffs

does anyone have the scrn cap from when gook moot said that people need to stop talking about sandwiches

I still haven't recovered from yesterday. I can't believe he's gone.

Can some bro please post the webm of "Mr. Fuck you, fucking faggot"?

whats with the blank photo frame

I know my fellow Sens fans complain about the budget, but staying put might not be so bad this season.

Ottawa has 20 mil in cap space now. If they resign Hoff and Ceci, that about 9 or so mil spent. They'd probably have to save the other 11 for resigning Turris, Stone and Zibanejad when their contracts are up.

I don't see them giving it to Fisher when he'll be gone in a year or two. Forsberg or Josi.

thx :p

>tfw Benning has managed to not do anything retarded these last 24 hours
>but free agency starts tomorrow

>McKenzie/Lucic: Rumor out of EDM all week was seven-year deal, $42M. Unconfirmed rumor today could be as high as $6.5M per. #Oilers

wew

the senators are a bust with a 4th forward D and a bunch of ahl forwards playing over their heads. bunch of good bad team players all over the place. a big meme that went too far

bergevin is more retarded than benning confirmed

>mfw literally making the japanese owner of a Taiwan nail filing tips and tricks discussion webpage mad at a Florida based grocery store sandwich

>Chiarelli and Bergevin in a death struggle to see who can be the most retarded GM north of the border

Feels good

>only made the playoffs that one time because of fucking hamburgers

trading subban gave me legitimate suicidal thoughts last night. I'm still at a complete loss

literal meme team

>mfw

>Quebec
>Middle eastern

''no''

6.5 is a discount?

>snes

quebec is literally overflowing with muslims.

I don't know m8, just saved it from someone

by the way, does nobody have andrew shaws fucking faggot webm?

Please put those thoughts in action, nigger lover.

Chiarelli bet his job on Larsson becoming a top pairing shut down guy, I can at least understand why he would take that risk.

Subban for Weber is a complete headscratcher that is obviously a terrible trade.

who suggested that it was or that there would be one, an oilers fan on hf lol

You guys are overreacting. It's not like he traded Subban for Dougie Hamilton or Beauchemin. Weber's still elite

>keep Therrien
>trade away Subban for the broken-down corpse of Weber (signed until 2026)

Either Berg is the single most retarded GM in history, or Subban wanted the fuck out.

I mean, the only possible upside is that Weber's broken ass retires in a couple years and Nashville eats the early retirement penalty. But that's like one drop of possible intelligence in an overflowing bucket of retardation.

What the fuck

bergevin got absolutely fleeced.

Someone tweeted lucic would consider a team discount

Oilers will make the western conference finals at the least they have the most memes per 60

t. The bean man

''no''

I'll let it slide this time because you are an american and stupidity is your raison d'ĂȘtre, but Quebec is probably the least muslim place in NA . You get a few shit enclaves on the ANGLO side of montreal while 95% of the territory is untouched by mudslime filth.

The only place i see a lot of towelhead are the math department at my university, but then again they could just be Poo in the loo or Sikhs.

subban's team and management wanted him out, according to everyone close to the organization who has commented on the situation and multiple former teammates who have anonymously spoken out.

>le can't skate or score man
>Poopinajarvi
>McMeme

It's all coming together.

But they didn't draft the Bean

actually, quebec is legit full of muslims, to the brim. sorry not sorry. prove me wrong

>Weber's still elite

He's falling off fast. And is signed at 8m/year for the next decade. And where the hell does he fit into DA SYSTUM?

>that next season projection

Fucking painful

Still, not even a couple of picks? It's an insult.

I fucking hate Bergevin and would not mind if he got raped and murdered by a bunch of muslims, fuck bergevin I hope he dies.

Weber is still good but he's not elite anymore.

fuck I miss Boston, so comfy

that pic is dumb because it doesn't take into account various extremely important metrics, but subban is the better player now and for the future. fleeced

Weber is absolutely not elite anymore, and won't be for the next 11 years (which you have him under contract for)

You traded four years of Subban from 27-31 for 11 years of weber from 30-41

>don't have the bean

we got 1.5% mussies to the 1% of the united states.

Good thing being they are stuck in the libanese and adjacent quarter in montreal, with all the other shitskins.

You can continue trying, but it won't change the facts. It only make you look more and more retarded

Devestating.

>And where the hell does he fit into DA SYSTUM?

He fits into the system much better than PK, akshully

>more goals
>not a locker room cancer
>not a turnover machine
>hits a lot more

The only downside is that he's (only) 4 years older. Plenty of d-men were still very good well into their 30s

Sure thing bud. How about we set a meetup next year to discuss the results ?

>Weber is not elite anymore

If weber just took slapshots at full power he'd be better. both him and chara are afraid to do it because they'll literally kill someone with their shots

The way I see it, Weber may retire before that and Subban would have probably signed somewhere else when his current contract expires and they would have lost him for nothing. Not saying the Habs won the trade but there's absolutely no way they got "fleeced"

Frogs on suicide watch

>>not a turnover machine

Friend, he is a black fucking hole for possession and shots against. He scores slightly more goals, assists a whole lot less, but bleeds shots

And this is only the beginning of his decline, because at 31 with his playstyle he is beaten up to fuck

And he's signed for 10 more years

>Get rid of cancer
>New recipient of said cancer imply WE are on suicide watch

How does the average USA-er even remember to not shit in his motorised trolley?

Weber was the third best defenseman on the Preds last season. Ekholm was better than him and not elite, therefore Weber is also not elite.

Players get old, it's not a big deal. He's still a good player. There's just no point in being delusional.

>weber not elite
say that to his face, fuckers

actually, weber's dzone possession stats are worse than subban's

>hits more
lol what is this nhl 2006. bro his hit stat is like 98. don't be silly.

>locker room cancer
weird how well liked he is by so many people close to hockey, then. maybe the common denominator isn't the individual player since this has happened before with this mgmt staff and coach as well.

>more goals
not with the way the habs run their PP and not with how often they cycle the puc k low. familiarize yourself with the preds system vs. habs.

>he's only 4 years older
not only is that a massive 4 years in the modern nhl, but given weber's style of play and how he played last year, and based on other similar players radically declining both in athleticism and production around his age, it's a big factor. he is within his waning years, his decline. subban has entered his prime.

literally both the eyetest and metrics say subban is better. also, common sense with cursory knowledge of the sport

Fleeced.

Good edition.
Thank god there are no shitty canadians on the glorious Peruvian's Ice Hockey League

I still think Weber will be a better fit in Montreal than PK. He's just what the team needs

It's true that Canadian cities are infested with Muslims and other filth but Quebec has managed to avoid most of them. They're proud of their history and culture and will drive out anyone and anything that clashes with it.

Frogs literally inconsolable. How can one team get SO fleeced?

>lol what is this nhl 2006. bro his hit stat is like 98. don't be silly.

He had like 60 more hits last year

>weird how well liked he is by so many people close to hockey, then. maybe the common denominator isn't the individual player since this has happened before with this mgmt staff and coach as well.

Either way, he was a distraction

>not with the way the habs run their PP and not with how often they cycle the puc k low. familiarize yourself with the preds system vs. habs.

The PP was shit but that's why they hired Kirk Muller. It's not gonna suck as much next year

>not only is that a massive 4 years in the modern nhl, but given weber's style of play and how he played last year, and based on other similar players radically declining both in athleticism and production around his age, it's a big factor. he is within his waning years, his decline. subban has entered his prime.

Anyway, they only need Weber for next 3-4 years, after that the "window" is closed and his age becomes irrelevant

it is literally covered in all kinds of muslims. j

Soem random nut left some pig head on the door of the local '''''Mosque''''' ( it's a small underground room they rent that's litterally in the shadow of a old church ). Muslim at my job never actually meet the efficiency quota and get fired before they get into the union. Same with black people. Only permanent arab we got is an old Tunisian who fuckign despise Islam now and dropped out of it 20 years ago.

>Montreal
>Cup window
Pick one