youtube.com/watch?v=d-L70-E6lTs
youtube.com/watch?v=G-qhmPb6Yd4
youtube.com/watch?v=E8pNta0mtw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS

Beats weed, X and LSD ;)

Best high ever.. You rolling?

She's legal.

£30 a gram, fucking off it on a Wednesday night alone. My mate didn't show. Hbu?

£30 a gram is cheap as fuck though? You sure its mdma? i pay £125 per gram where i live... 100mG is enough to have me skyhigh

Dealer's a close friend and buys in bulk. He has testing kits so sure, plus this can get me lovey-dovey haha
My tolerance is pretty high, over time and quite recently but 100mG bomb and I snooted some.

Also out in the sticks away from big cities, might help lower the cost.

Living in Norway though. Idk if the price is higher here but yeah pretty decent quality over here

Ahh maybe. UK, my area seems to be filled with druggies so possibly :')

Do you have a good track to roll to?

Bampin

Got a few tracks i like to roll to ;)
Love to just feel like im becoming one with those tracks they take me places hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI

youtube.com/watch?v=emxrMqsNsa4

I've heard the first so listening to the second now, sounds great.

I know what you mean, no other substance I've done feels like MDMA, music, social interaction, partying, even just going for a night walk feels so amazing. DopamineeeeeeEEEEEE!

Yeah its the nr.1 Drug of choice.

Get any visual distortions or visuals on Mdma?
I usualy get LSD like visuals and just as intense as if i dropped a tab only with mdma and weed

Also made this VaporWave thingy last time i was rolling

If I'm REAALLY fucked I can see stuff, from things going wavy to seeing strings hanging from a hole in the ceiling when there's not even a hole..
It's a hallucinogen but I don't get much vivid stuff.
Jealous.

Friends did a GRAM of DMT a couple days ago, wish I was there just to witness it.

watched a friend do it.
DMT is abit to powerful that id dare to do it.

It litterarly looks like your dying from cramps and spams. speaking and screaming in tounge..

Yeah I'm a major pussy when it comes to psychedelics, had a bad experience that stuck.

They RAVED about it though, went absolutely bonkers but when they returned they had all sorts of messages :')

Fuck Salvia, that's worse for making you a dribbling mess from what I've seen

yeah psychedelics hit me harder they id like :S
usualy do candyflips with 80mG mdma and 90µG and usualy allways makes me badtrip and fear for death. But when that passes its heavenly

Ket is where its at atm boys

youtube.com/watch?v=V2ixh9m9_38

let me know what you guys think

Good lyrics
some of the lyrics are just like this song from Raven Felix. Who ripped who?

youtube.com/watch?v=d-L70-E6lTs

Tried that recently.
First time I had about 7 pints, dropped a pill, then when I was FUCKED I had a tiny line. Best night of my life.

Yeaah I'm just steering clear of them now, I'm good with what I've got ;)

Niice. honestly stuff like this is my shit when I'm properly wired;
youtube.com/watch?v=G-qhmPb6Yd4

Ooohhh that ignited the 80-90s raver in me :O
Magical track

After the 2:50 mark I just zone out at the video when I'm really into it hahahah
Birds are chirping outside now, ffs.

yeah hate when daytime is on its way :/
So used to listen to this song on M that i can get some of those feelings when i listen to it without taking anything.

Love tracks where they modulate voices to use as a synth

youtube.com/watch?v=E8pNta0mtw0

Heard that too but I put it on again, good taste.
How old are you out of curiosity?

mdma turned your gf black?

She's not my girlfriend and she always has been ;)

20 :)

Also. Thoughts on ecstasy?
Personaly i avoid it at all costs just cause its just a mix of trash and a little bit of Mdma on top :/

Wow. I'm saving that, thanks.

Ah, cool. Well that same friend sells a lot of various Es as well but I avoid them.
I've done them in the past, which I regret but it's sadly not my worst.

I stopped when I started seeing different levels of buzz from different ones, I might as well stick with pure and get my moneys worth,

Got kik or something?
You seem like a cool guy to talk to bout stuff haha

Smoke weed when rolling?

Yeah it's 'joobnoob'
Now I can finally stop checking on this page hahaa
Have done, prefer not to until the morning after.

What would you recommend dosage wise? I've had ecstasy before

>Beats X
>X is MDMA

for a new guy just stick with the Medical doses

125mg for a full dose and 60mg for a upper later on if you feel the need

You new on the thread?

150mg bombs/capsules spaced 3 months after last doing so, else you'll need a tiny bit more to feel it the same and keep your tolerance permenantly low.

Sniffing fucked my tolerance so now I can do it often but if it's within a week I'll need quite a bit.

Get out of here you noob.

X is not in anyway Mdma

MDMA is one of the active inredients in Ecstasy. X is just a shitty street blend with speed and other amfetamines. Please educate yourself before you hurt yourself

Truth. There are many less-known synthetics that are sold as pills, and have many many health dangers.
Someone died from one pill at a festival I went to not too long go.

I really dont get it, I could pay £15 for a half gram which would get you way more fucked than a pill and a half.

>Get out of here you noob.
Only been smoking weed for a few months, girl I'm into has been dropping acid, shrooms, and some mdma. Was gonna get into it if I smashed, which I did.