Wtf I paid $150 just so Ancestry.com could say "yeah nah you're European lmao"

Wtf I paid $150 just so Ancestry.com could say "yeah nah you're European lmao"

National Sorry Day?

>part of a dying race with recessive traits
lmao'ing at your life, genelet

>dying race with recessive traits
wrong

Well, their genes are stronger than the middle eastern ones. Mixed people of white and middle-eastern ancestry always look white.

>2017
>still being white

>not even descended from kangz

t. literal royalty

>Mixed people of white and middle-eastern ancestry always look white.

No they don't. They look mixed between the two, just passes for white in your shithole country.

What's your Haplogroup?
How much Neanderthal?

So Americans and Australians really let themselves being ripped off by this shit? How cares if you are Irish or German, it makes no difference in your life or does it?

this
we all human xD

Because you constantly banter us about being 60% and we panic.

I meant that he won't change his behaviour if he finds out he's German or Irish. It's just a stupid way to waste money.

>tfw wanna do test
>tfw it would be a waste of money since I'd be like 98% Finnish and 2% Northern European or something

Find out your haploshit so you'll know whether your greatest granddaddy was a Balt that got cucked by Finns, a Finn that got cucked by Swedes, or a Swede that got sold into slavery by Balts

Don't you want to know if you are a glorious chink?

>tfw half "Turk"
>tfw dont need a test tell me I'm probably retardedly mixed and have like 2% arab in me

>Scandinavia 2%

delet that right now

>viking turk
that sounds like an incredibly violent family history

>he won't change his behaviour if he finds out he's German or Irish
How do you know?

>tfw it costs 248 here in Switzerland
Is Ancestry.com good? It only costs 99$.

Thanks for your generous donation to the mormons lol

No my mum just fell for the exotic male meme.
Then again, dad is a respected academic from the west-most parts and is porbably some 100% Balkan considering our light skin, brown hair and green eyes. He's atheist as well and his side of the family is relatively casual when it comes to orthodox christianity.
Hence why I wrote "Turk" because Sup Forumscuns always assume all Turks are retarded eastern arab tier scum with bedouin tribe mentality.

>half shitskin
I would unironically kill myself

Go study Mendelian laws before calling genes "strong" or "weak", you scientifically illiterate fuckhead.

There are some circumstances where this kind of text might be interesting, such as tracking where the fuck your family is from. (Things are messy on the New World.)

>spending money to be told you're European when you know you're of European descent
Were you hoping for some Abo traces or something?
Well meme'd

It's just a interesting tidbit Hans. People get those dna tests on ancestry.com because it helps with genealogy research. It's a great way to find and prove genealogical matches, and confirm whether your suspected ancestor is really an ancestor. For people with more complex family histories it can be even more helpful.

>yeah nah you're European lmao
Translation:
You're a fucking mutt.

What's the other 56%

>tfw %50 balkan and %50 anatolian

This. No good could come of it. Some of my relatives have suspicious shaped noses and I'm terrified it will come back telling me I'm part Jew.

Because Turkey consists of a singular race just like America.
Feels good that my mere existence causes you butthurt because you take memes seriously and it ruin your claims on /r/pol about Denmark being 100% white and uncucked.

this
why cant we just get one that says 100% human

>genelet
Kek
Also Trips Of Truth have spoken

My ancestry is pretty damn boring, considering newfoundland, im guessing
>60% Irish
>30% english
>~5-8% french
>~2-5% native

Which one is the best to Buy
Ancestry ? 99 Euro