Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

How do I rearrange my room so no one can sneak up on me through the door, but also so no one can see my screen from outside, through the window.

As it is now, no one can see my main screen from outside, but people can still surprise me through the door.

Only the closet is not moveable.

...switch the bed with the dresser, PC, and desktop. Easy

ITT: Children who live with their parents.

And obviously rotate the desktop

hey everyone, how are you

Move to the basement. You know you'll end up there for the rest of your life, anyway....

Lock your door dude. Problem solved.

Something like this

This is the correct answer

Very simply.

First get rid of the corner desk. Get a normal one because...

Move the new desk where your dresser is and vice versa and put the pic on the desk on the side that faces the window.

You use the pc as a block and can now see the door from your side view

No room for mouse movement. I would constantly be ramming my elbow against the wall.

Don't like the desk placement.

Dumbass, just change the direction your door opens.

>First get rid of the corner desk.
Planning to.

It looks like a little office like that. I can only picture people walking in and saying I have an appointment to cuck your mom. And you'd be like ok it might be a minute she's finishing up with some one now. Why don't you take a seat on my bed and read this minecraft magazine.

here you go OP

I found the solution!!!

>left handed scum

is your room...the state of Pennsylvania?

But I'm right handed?

How about this?

woops haha jk op ur a cool guy

The mouse is clearly to the right of the keyboard. OP may be a faggot, but at least he's not as retarded as you.

(Also, I am a lefty, and fuck you. Most of us use the mouse with our rights anyway. All the easier to fap with.)

Underrated comment

i like trump...i think people cut up his words to make him sound bad but...this is funny as fuck

if it was Hillary she would just trash the computer

No, Trump is rude and he knows it. This is the reason WHY people like him.

hey suck my dick faggot

He doesn't need help to sound like an idiot. He's the best idiot, his fuckups are YUUUUGE.

solvdit

if you can't move some shit just make sure the pc monitors are towards back wall and pillow end perpendicular to the door

CHECK'D

dun

this is kinda neat. i'm going to start a draw ur room thread. gimme a sec i'll post a link.

Get some fucking drapes, they're cheap. Then you don't have to worry about the window.

Only valid answer