Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can ask for a tarot reading from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! Hang around if you GET and remind me. You may be waiting a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Keep internet/avatar drama out of the shrine, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew0By-5EL2g
youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck
youtube.com/watch?v=L99nLBSAPAc
youtube.com/watch?v=PiNdcBg3xC8
youtube.com/watch?v=TdwJ0lUtN8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

The Doc is in.

TITS ON A DICK

fourth?

-Sweet Roll

Hey look, it's Chief protecting his land.

You have too many of those.

More lewd reimus

I know ;_:
But it's hard to come up with one's that aren't already taken on IRC's, and don't sound super faggy.

Hello shrine maiden... i am highly troubled and seek your aid.
I am troubled by the lack of kisses from you~

I do not!

>wanting to not sound faggy

i dont have enough sheckles for all that. and i dont have mutton chops either

The non-profit is attempting to secure the historical importance of the Daniel Boone Trace.

They're working with communities and governments to try and get the trace marked as a national park - and trying to promote community involvement and interest.

Comfy thread is now extra comfy.

This should help to ease your pain...

Exactly, there are so many Rins that fucked up that when people say "You know that Rin that fucked up showed up yesterday" they might as well be saying "Have you all heard the tale of the two armed man?".

The thread is still not cursed.

Comfy for the comfy god!

I think more than one probably counts as too many.

curse man shows up when he pleases

Please tell me what will happen to me on 29,06

I can take this one, Reimu. I'm bored and tired but in the mood to do a tarot reading

This time I'll make it!
>The 13th post below me ends with 5

Misfortune.

>Queen of Cups (Reversed)
A woman who cannot be trusted; someone who is a dreamer, unreliable and cannot be depended upon. She is swift to change her opinions without reason or good cause. A woman who is perverse and can be given to hysteria. She may even lead others to destruction in pursuit of some idle fantasy.

Need fortune and advice about girl that i never talked to but added on FB. She definitely knows who i am but i feel like she might not add me back cause she doesnt seem to talk to people other than her close friends. What do fam

Grow the damn beard back and replace the gun with a fleshlight, and yeah it's you.

I must disagree.

It totally did!

Oh, well sure! I'm sure you can give him more details than I did. I just gave him a single card because he didn't GET.

nope and i dont have a fleshlight to replace that gun with, and its still not me

I'm just upset that I couldn't find the Love Live ones I saw a while ago.

Okay, so what's the advice you need? Why are you adding her?

There is nothing since there is no interaction. Get a more concrete start than a facebook add.

What are you talking about, I think I saw a bunch of Nico.

You have no idea how close you are to a person i was thinking to meet at that day. You completly discribe her personaliti. It was very interesting thank you.

Huh?

I haven't even done eye swaps for mine yet. So I'll have at least 20 by the time I'm done tonight!

>Not having a fleshlight
>2k16
What are you, gay?

Going full celtic cross on this one. Will take some time.

>You: Nine of Cups
Integrity and completion. The final stage of development. The Nine of Cups is represented by a man sitting with all of his wealth around him. His life is at a nice stopping point. However the past can weigh on us, and learning to cope with what we have becomes a priority. At this point you must learn to accept and live with your past, or forever be haunted by it. In this position it suggests that you are currently in an emotionally fulfilling situation. Perhaps you recently started a relationship, or consummated a sexual one.

>Opposing forces: Ten of Swords
The Ten of Swords depicts a man with ten swords thrust into his back. It represents sudden and unexpected failure. You will see yourself as the "victim" in this situation. The ten of swords is primarily focused on the emotions surrounding the failure: you will have trouble coping with a sense of loss or or pain. The saving grace is that you will have new awareness of the situation.

>Past: The Moon, inverted
The Moon represents the secret side of things. The card depicts a dog and a wolf: the two are one in the same, but the docile creature is secretly a dire menace. It refers to one's "shadow-self". Their subconscious and their hidden motives. Inverted, this tells me you had trouble dealing with emotional issues in the past. You feel that this emotional struggle is behind you, but it will resurface.

Up in the next post: The future, the ideal solution, and the heart of the matter

Want some more to bring you back into the positive?

...teehee. You look so adorable in this picture. Like you're looking at the camera guy like "help, she's gonna kiss me!"

I hear she's the best girl.

Why do this?

Nico Nico Nope.

>

Because Ohayo!

Will my life change next year and make things finally go my way? Or will things only get worse.

There's a certain event I'm waiting on next year that may flip my life completely, it may or may not happen and it makes me anxious.

I'm so upset.

>The Future: Four of Cups, inverted
The Four of Cups represents contemplation and meditation. Inverted, it's missed opportunity and distance. You sit out and observe instead of seizing opportunities. You will be thrust into a situation where you are too tied up weighing the value of your actions to take any action at all.

>Ideal Solution: Five of Wands
Five of Wands represents competition and disagreement. In tarot, five always represent conflict. The five of wands is no different. The good thing is that wands represents positive and effective change (as opposed to swords, representing forced and negative change). You will butt heads, but through argument your voice will finally be heard and you will come to understand the situation better.

>The Heart of the Matter: King of Swords, inverted
Face cards in tarot often represent people, and as an opposing force it's almost guaranteed: although at times it can represent "an aspect of your own personality". I don't think this is the case in light of the other cards. The King of Swords is a clear-thinking authority figure. He is concerned only with truth and judgment and does not concern himself with the emotions of others: only that things are fair and rational. Inverted, it suggests a misuse of power. Someone is applying their authority and drive to negatively impact those around them. They are acting selfishly and convincing themselves it's in the name of justice.

Up next: Internal influences, external influences, hopes and fears

i have a question...will I get the job I have a interview this Friday.

I see! I just read up on what that is, it sounds pretty important!

U-Uhm... i wouldn't mind more~

No reason to be upset~

Yours is next to Maki, right?

Which would be more unfortunate, the event not happening or it flipping stuff the wrong way?

Blue is not here yet

at least I think

-Sweet Roll

IT MATTERS NOT FOR EVERY THREAD IS CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSED

The event not happening, event being me leaving this shithole of a country in hopes of a better future

No, that's Nozomi. Mine is next to Nico.

>Ten of Pentacles
It seems you'll achieve some sort of stability, be it emotional or financial. So I'd say things are going to go your way.

God this'll be a pain, but give me a bit.

these look very familiar

>Home Situation: The Hermit, Inverted
The home situation refers not to your house, but to your home: everything close to your heart. Your friends, family, lovers,... those you care about. If you don't care about your family, then it doesn't include them. This tells us how those you care about are influencing you in this situation. The Hermit represents introspection and soul-searching. He is not alone, nor even sad. He draws strength from within and learns through careful observation. Inverted, he is one who withdraws from the world. He is afraid to be hurt by others and so backs away to avoid pain. It sounds like you are afraid to open up to those close to you, and this is making your situation worse.

>External Factors: Three of Coins, inverted
The Three of Coins represents collaboration and teamwork. Inverted, it shows a disregard for skills: not utilizing people to their full potential. This may be more meaningful to you than to me, but it could refer to your employment situation or something else, like a landlord or teacher causing you stress. Odds are you know who is failing to work together with you, and their external influence will negatively impact you on June 29th

>Hopes / Fears: Eight of Cups, inverted
It's important to remember this is what you BELIEVE will be the outcome, it's not the final outcome. The Eight of Cups represents escape, abandonment, and withdrawal. The picture depicts a man with eight cups stacked neatly, and he turns and walks away from all of them. It suggests that you have opportunity and possibility in front of you but you would rather leave behind all that you have and be left with nothing. This usually occurs when people feel the cost of maintaining their status is too great. Inverted, the eight of cups is aimless: he wanders with no idea where he's going. He only knows that he wants to leave, but doesn't have a destination in mind.

Last card in the next post: The final outcome

Idols is the same.

>*kisses Marisa three times to celebrate her trips*

Don't worry about it, I know there's one out there. Just gotta find it.

Just a little.

Should I keep trying to get closeto her, or should I just give up?

idols are a sin

A wee bit

If you're asking that it might be best to give up.

bump

>The Lovers
Harmony and union, choices to be made using intuition and not intellect.

>Ace of Swords (Reversed)
Confusion, exaggeration in thought.

>Three of Pentacles
Success gained through hard work and effort.

It seems you will have to work hard for it, but it is possible. You have a difficult decision to make, so you need to rethink whether she's the one who's worth putting all this effort into though.

It is too late, I have already begun.

>Final Outcome: The Six of Swords
The Six of Swords represents a regretful but necessary transition. The story that often goes along with it is a man leaving his home town after it has been desolated. There is nothing left for him, but his heart is still drawn back. Inverted, the man is unable to make his journey. He is held back and unable to move forward. This is a person overcome by their past and unable to cope.

>My interpretation:

It sounds like you had a lot of internal emotional conflict in the past. You recently felt like this was all settled, but due to the influence of a third party you worry that things will resurface. The ideal solution would be to confront this person: approach them OPENLY, let them know your fears, and be vulnerable. Through discourse you will come to understand one another and reach a reasonable conclusion. You are too shut off and afraid to open up to others, however, and so you will withdraw. Negative emotions will run rampant and you'll want to flee from your situation. Unable to flee, you will fall into a deep despair and wander in hopelessness for the foreseeable future.

Always remember when you get a negative reading that tarot is not a definitive reading of the future. It tells you the way the currents are blowing: if you allow yourself to drift through time's ocean it can plot out the shore you will wash up on, but if you swim against the current you can choose your own path.

Well, it looks to me like I have a chance with her,but I just can't understand her well enough to be sure, plus me having confedence problems doesn't help either

Trips for kisses is the best deal i could imagine~

Thank you for your reading i have to read it few time and thing about it but thank you you give em some thing to think about. :)

I'm so glad these are always available now.

Give me my fortune for the next few days?

Maybe some tarot cards can help me out.

HOT DIGGITY

I am very intimidating! Fear me!

Glad I could help :) I don't have the energy to do too many more full readings like that, but it at least occupied me for 20 minutes

Look at mr satan over here, u got chek'd

What are you all listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew0By-5EL2g

I am intimidated

I am also afraid

-Sweet Roll

Really? I could think of one better thing... but I can't exactly trade you that one while company's around~

Well, unless you roll for it, I can't give you more, but here's one...

>Eight of Swords
Jealousy, often from colleagues or family, crisis and enforced isolation, illness and oppression, major difficulties and adverse circumstances dictated by fate.

i still blame makoto for this youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck
shaking in my boots

There's no way it could be, right?

Fine.

wowow hahaha
epic
simply epic man
im having a serious laff rite now
wow haha
Wheww lad you got me good with that one
Whewww
Still having trouble breathing from laughing too much oh man
This was even better than last time you posted haha
Man i will never see something this funny ever ever again whewwwwwww
Haha
Damn dude you are seriously too good for Sup Forums right now
Its like youre the sole reason people even come here anymore
Wheeeeewwwwwwwww haha
If you ever leave Sup Forums the site will pretty much just...die! Hahaha whhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Catching my breath hahahaha.
oh man that was amazing. I was just about to kill myself and go shoot up a school too but maaaannnn that was funny.
No way i could die now after knowing there was such a great poster like you around. Hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=L99nLBSAPAc
youtube.com/watch?v=PiNdcBg3xC8
youtube.com/watch?v=TdwJ0lUtN8M
Basically all of Gorillaz.

I need a reason for living, life seems pointless. Help me dearest shrine maiden.

Will I ever get to fuck my coworker, nee-san?

Im a huge attention deprived faglord so just wanted to say thanks for making these threads. Seriously. Its a huge help.

Mm.. i wonder what it could be~ but i have time to wait until we're alone so don't worry~

Hmm.. well, why does it seem pointless to you? Let's try and tackle it from the root. You also got dubs, so I can give you a reading if you want.

Couldn't be..