ITT: We take screenshots of the last page of apps on our phone and judge each other on the type of content and apps...

ITT: We take screenshots of the last page of apps on our phone and judge each other on the type of content and apps they enjoy viewing and using.

Pic related: my shitty apps

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourscope.jgapps.yourscope
youtube.com/watch?v=th_fxFM5xV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the vr desktop one good? Does it zoom in close and make you look around or is it basically just a private screen and how do you type and shit? Sorry for the questions poor fag here can't afford vr

Not OP but I've tried it before and it zooms in and if you're at the computer you can use usb keyboard but if not you have to use a shitty onscreen keyboard you type using the vr cardboard button thing while looking at the letter you want. It's pretty annoying. As for how 9 time out of 8 I poo in the loo.

Also, how can you not afford vr? Cardboard cost like 29$ for the new one old ones are like 10

My last page has practically nothing haha

I don't have pages I have a scroll so here's the top. Also sorry for the old pic but it hasn't changed in a month and I'm lazy meep.

I LOVE Rick and morty I'll have to give that game a shot brosive

Aren't almost all of those just stockshit bloatware?
Not much but sometimes less is more...
What faggot plays tetris on their smartphone?

Take a shot boys

Technically not last page, but last page is YouTube only.

What is the green app? It caught my eye cause it looks flat like marshmallow ui looking but the name doesn't tell me much but I can't find it in the play store so wtf?

Only responding cause you got dubs but I don't know why it's not showing up for you it was in the new releases a while back on Google play when I got it but the creator is jgapps. You should find it if you search for that maybe?
Nice wallpaper but those icons are so small are you using a launcher or is it like that with your stock launcher?
I hate swift key but points for spotify represent.

Errrrrmahgerrrrrd
Two 99s in a row and one was respurrrrnden to the other wtf is going ooooooooon. This is now 99 get thread.

Have my first page instead

All I got sorry

I still can't find that app. If you type jgapps into Google play store you find it? It should show up even if you have it installed if that really would find it. What version of Android do you have??

Can anyone else shed light on the topic of why I can't find that app even with plain simple instructions?

Instructions weren't plain or simple enough. Got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan.

99get

Kinda average..

2929 and 95 close shit

94 93 29 stop playing with my heart

I love it what icon pack is that?

If you Google it instead 'jgapps your scope' the top link is a download

What are so!e must have apps? And unknown/underrated cool apps?

This is what I get. The top link??

Retrorika with Nova Launcher

Bonus points if you know who is pictured in my background.

Thank you kind sir.

Inb4 btfo for having iFunny

Folders ftw.
That's sweet prince

I'm getting this

Not much here

Go

I have that disabled

looks like Andrew Gower

Wtf. Maybe cause you're using uk google? But it's a horoscope app? I thought it would be cooler than that. And it's on app zoom not Google play?

What theme is that? O.o

Don't like the surrounding thing with your icons

Its an app called buzzlauncher, its free and there are tons of free themes to download from its store

You're a white girl tumblr feminist who sits in Starbucks doing sudokus to make you feel intelligent?

Theme I use doesn't like most apps I have but it's better than the default squares.

>White: Yep
>Girl: Nope
>Tumblr: For some comics
>Feminist: Fuck no
>Starbucks: It's some decent shit
>Sudoku: Keeps me busy on break

Has anyone else found this app on play store or somewhere I can easy link to since us Google for some reason won't show me what uk google is showing the other guy?

I'd prefer a Google play link if you have it since I don't like 3rd party source since it might have extra stuff in it

I use these the most though

Found it for ya
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourscope.jgapps.yourscope

Mmm yep

>9gag
Nigger you best be joking

Literally took me 3 seconds of go ogling most of which was loading time to find this

Your Scope, get it on Google Play!
SJUxSC
Put that after one of those goo link things and it goes right to it

Here's mine

Yea this guy got it too see. I could only find the goo link but that's cause I am on mobile idea got that full link if I was home. And of course they think short links are spam here but yes that's the same Google play page this
Goes to

Nope. Serious as Fuck. Too lazy to hide it.

that fucking font. put that phone out of its misery holy shit

Got that bf1 wallpaper nigga

Supersu is best but it technically means supersuperuser. Which sounds dumb
Thank you guys!!!! That icon will go great with the theme I'm building up. Just hope the apps actually interesting

Fuck... Never realized how boring...

Gay wallpaper

Nobody?

Yup... Gave up on changing it

How long have you had Mint and how much money have you earned? I know it's not there to retire on, but if it's a couple hundred a year it might be worth it.

Mint is just for bills. Acorns is the investment app. I'm no rich fag, but a month of not trying to save wasn't bad.

Just things to pass time

Yeah that's the one I meant. I've always been irked by connecting it to my bank account, but it seems like it would be good for saving up for vacations or shit like that.

It's pretty easy to save. I'm thinking on setting up more for savings then deleting the app and checking on it later. It's tough always seeing how much is there. It's just as easy to withdraw money as it is to deposit.

Sounds good, I'm gonna give it a shot

Nothing much

youtube.com/watch?v=th_fxFM5xV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM

What?