S/fur is a bunch of fucking twats

s/fur is a bunch of fucking twats

Hey now I for one like having a twat means I cam cum as many times as I want

That's so sweet of you.
Would definitely give you a hug.

You're a good guy. I always knew there was a reason I liked you. I'd give you a hug too.
I put my email in the field if you ever want to talk, and don't want it to be in these threads. But I don't check it very often, so it may take a while to respond.

Heya Charles, how's it going?

Night folks. Wish I could've stayed longer. Sleep well.

I'm alright I guess. Nothing happened today so uh... yeah.

Just had work and then the gym. Made dinner and cleaned the house.

What are you up to?

You too!

Night, broseph.

Not much. Just glad to be back after being gone for over a week. It sucked not being with you guys for so long.

Night dude

Yeah if you never hold back from orgasming like a lazy bitch. Let it build and you will have a satisfying orgasm. So many lazy bitches out there, that lay there like a dead fish, expecting a man to do all the work. When you don't thrust forward to meet that dick you are just proving you think you are a sex object. A hole to be fucked. Dont be a lazy bitch and put effort into fucking, loser.

Don't feel bad about it. Not my cup of tea but I don't give a shit.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Anyone?

What's the code-word?

Glad you're out of hiding. Good to see ya. Offer still available. Mous said you already ordered them yourself but I've been skeptical on that'n.

Making a few assumptions aren't we?

Fuckin degenerate

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

It's still me bruv like I said

Fucking reply. Meant for Dash.

source on the image

i could be anywhere on the internet
but no, i am here

>Good to see ya.
Likewise.

>Mous said you already ordered them yourself but I've been skeptical on that'n.
I have not. I fucked up something with my PayPal because I'm a god damn retard, so I gotta get that shit fixed before I can actually do anything. Don't know how long it will take.

Next code-word is "shark tail"

I wanna see if I can find an imposter

I haven't seen one in a while but if you can good on you.

もっと4日しかない POST HERMS

At work tonight on mobile so can't stay long. Been checking s/fur threads periodically.

>fucked up Paypal
How lol. You should just need an email to sign up. It suggests a bank or card but its not necessarily required if someone's just gonna send you money. If you'd like I could send like the minimum amount to test it.

Serious question: Why isn't there a fur board? This stuff's been popular for a long time, right? I thought we would have one by now...

We did, about 11 years ago

Who's this by?

Also lurk moar

Maybe some day. It's too nice to have such people like you here.

No idea sadly. I have a feeling someone here does though

A fur board would attract the FA tumblr otherkin special snowflake autists.

No one wants that.

Yeah, never got into this stuff until recently...

It wouldn't let me add my card, probably because I was trying to use my temporary. And it wouldn't let me add money without providing an SSN. Me being the dumbass that I am as well as being tired as fuck and not paying attention tried to input my whole SSN instead of the last 4 numbers, and it locked up or something. Now I gotta go through a bunch of bullshit it get it fixed. God I hate myself, I'm so fucking retarded.

I like seeing this side of you. It reminds me of myself. You should show your true self more often.

The tab said to tune down a step and half, and then nothing is played on the top string

It would make more sense just to translate the tab into E and then tune a half step down

Whats a cummies?

seeing that the bronies got their own board i could see us getting our own.
but thats like saying we need a 'get' board, and a fluffy, creepshot, rekt, dickrate, and so on....
personally, i like it here on Sup Forums

Two letters off from a diesel motor

Does anyone have monster musume?

I NEED SAVING

I CANT CUM ANYMORE UNLESS THEY HAVE HUGE DICKS AND IM SCARED

IM GOING DOWN A ROAD I DONT WANNA GO

/s/fur I WANNA GET OFF THIS WILD RIDE
SAVE ME BEFORE /h/fur DESTROYS MY EVERY BEING
HOW DO I STOP BEING ADDICTED TO MASTURBATING TO TRAPS GETTING ANAL PENETRATION

IM REALLY FUCKING SCARED I BEG YOU SEND HELP AND SAVE MY SOUL

Enjoy while it lasts.

I prefer the pokemans

Stop being a faggot.

Yes but it's not fur

Just fap to them till it gets boring

I shall cherish this moment forever. And obviously you don't have to show that side of yourself to anyone else since I did give you my email.

But its close enough right

Maybe just start over with a dedicated Paypal email. Like I said, it strongly suggests a card but it's not required.

Anyway I hope you get it worked out soon. You mind if I grab that email you put at the top of the bread? It'd be nice to have a secondary form of comms for stuff that involves money.

ay dash

THIS IS GAY
>DO NOT FAP TO IT
THIS IS GAY
>DO NOT FAP TO IT

Maybe but if you really want it just go to a r34 or monster girl thread

Sure. But I don't like to talk that way. It's taken me years to stop being so paranoid to even give out my email. But whatever, I guess it doesn't matter now. I'll get over it.

What's up, my dude?

yea but you are gayer
faggot

This kid

just got to accept it
how you go about it is up to you, its fine to stay in the closet, or you can actively look for communities.
i never really thought i would have an easier time with sfur, but here i am.