Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What video?

the fags video

the one that was here

I didn't see it, what was in it?

It's still there but they did remove the fag heart on the front page.

idk i dont watch fags videos

Was it this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Search "#Proudtobe"

Make sure you dislike and leave a hateful comment

Comments are disabled :(

LOL

Wasn't that just for yesterday?

Also what the fuck is wrong with you people

Kill yourself faggot

Nah I'm good, thanks.
Honestly though, what's wrong with gay people?

its not about sexual orientation its about the made up genders you fuckin idiot

They are fags who spread disease and can't procreate/advance the human race. Now they are the forefront of a movement that oppresses us straight white males. That proud to be video made me convinced that the Orlando shooting wasn't so bad after all and i hope there's more to come.

... So "The fags video" with the rainbow heart was about transgender people?

Okay, so what's wrong with changing genders?

absolutely fucking HARAM...
comments are disabled?
these motherfuckers are being way to islamaphobic for me by not letting me call those degenerates a bunch of purse carrying weak hollowed ass holed queers...
مجموعة من المثليين سخيف

>listen to yourself and you will realise you sound really stupid. apology for the harsh but true statement. God(Allah swt) created Adam as, a man, initially. then Allah created Hawa/Eve, a woman. why would Allah create a woman and not another man if he want humans to be gay?

these faggots will be beheaded at once!
alahu ackbar my fellow Sup Forumsrothers and worshipers...

> oppresses us straight white males

Gender isn't a thing. There are only 2 sees male and female. And the RARE case where someone is born with both parts in which case they are a mutant freak. All this gender fluid bullshit is made up terminology used by SJW's to oppress normal people.

HOW did these QUADS go unchecked?

tumblr.com/

>Oppress
Holy shit time to start a revolution

Okay, but like, when you expect someone with a dick to like cars purely because they have a dick, what would you call that if not a "gender role"? Do you expect people with dicks to carry things? Do you expect people with dicks to be chivalrous?

If yes, why?

nothing wrong with changing genders, only thing wrong is that now im a bigot because i think its pointless

I have a dick and I don't care for cars. But I have a job and I provide, my wife is a traditional stay at home mom who cooks and cleans. My son likes baseball spiderman and I teach him how to fish. If he came out as gay or trans I would slap the everliving shit out of him, because I love him.

i think you're missing his point. he means that gender is a thing, only defined by physical characteristics. a male is still a male even if he wishes he was a girl. all of that shit has no weight in determining gender

Well, I mean, imagine if someone insists you either like peppers or you don't. Based on your genitals, you have been told you like peppers. No one asked about your tastes. The world decided this for you.
Suddenly, you find out that you can change it up - despite your genitals, you don't have to like peppers. You don't have to be blamed for disliking peppers. You don't have to be ostracized for disliking peppers. Wouldn't you see a point in that?

i fucking hope someone posted the "apache attack helicopter" pasta