GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6g5ZF6DUrHI
youtube.com/watch?v=aK163ujqDa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than Ronaldo.

BANG BANG

This is quite simply insulting to Pepe.

he reminds me so much of chief keef it's not even funny...

Slow down there buddy, hes going to be regelated to Buyern Munshits bench next season. They will put Vidal ahead of him

>mfw we have the same exact birthday

he was alright this game, but he's been shit earlier when he was subbed on. maybe he'll start more.

he was pretty good and scored, so ok, but pepe was the man

his challenges for the ball on D are poor, but offensively he's been impressive with his energy and good passing. it's a shame he'll be riding the bench all season in Bayern

>yfw the next GOAT is portuguese again

Sup ForumsAND BTFO!!!

All you white guys were annoying AF.

Y'all need to open up your Incognito browser and start searching for tha BBC

Ugly ape desu

Fucking this. Sanches had so much space, because Piszczek played like shit in defensive today. Sanches were good, but way below Pepe - he was everywhere, he blocked everything, he cleared everything. The best defensive performance of tournament and I doubt anyone can top it.
Fuck, I'm more mad because of it than because my NT is out.

>Piszczek
oh fuck I finally got the joke

He stilk not able to keep the ball

youtu.be/6g5ZF6DUrHI

OFFICAL THREAD SONG

Portugal will win the tournament now

>Pass success rate 93.8%
Bullshit. He fumbles passes all the fucking time.
He's such shit.

O MUUUUUUNDO SAAAABE QUEEEEE O SPORTING NÃO GANHA NADA HÁ 1000 ANOS CARALHO

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=aK163ujqDa8

Fuck off. He's overrated as fuck and I'm tired of hearing about it. The commentators can't stop sucking his dick.

And his name is Daniel Podence

kek, vão se foder com os clubismos.

POLSKI NIGGAS THATS THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

He's actually good desu, much better than William in their CURRENT forms.

I just hate his MotMs because they are insulting to Pepe.

O mundo sabe que o Patricio salvou a seleção mais uma vez

RAPAZIADA OIÇAM BEM O QUE EU LHES DIGO E GRITEM TODOS COMIGO: O SPORTING ESTÁ HÁ QUASE DUAS DÉCADAS A SECO

TFW you lied about your date of birth just so you could be good at sports
Hes 23 not 18 you cucks
still GOAT anyway tho

>tfw sporting fags tricked me into thinking renato was bad

He wasn't that good during the League doe

saw him play since he came on vs croatia
i dont know if hes worth the money everyone is talking about but this kid is wonderful made me wonder why he hasnt started every game for portugal? you have to be a complete moron not to play him every game

see He's getting there though

He'll be like the Sonny Liston of football.

>tfw no one saw him play in Benfica

i was one of the posters that dissed Renato multiple times because he has been very impressive recently though, simply one of the best players in the squad overall. the talent was there but the good performances are only appearing now.

Christ. He scores one goal and suddenly he's fucking Eusebio.

>Christ. He scores one goal and suddenly he's fucking Eusebio.

i literally just said that he has been very impressive recently and the best player in the squad, not that he is a football phenomenon. he has been losing the ball fewer times (he is slightly wiser when taking risks) and is tactically way better than he was during Benfica and the first NT matches he participated in. his playstyle is also more aggressive and different from a lot of the NT's players', and has caused an overall good impact on the game.

is it a coincidental streak of good games? maybe, but they're still good games and nonetheless he has been pretty great.

Come on bro, it was his aggressiveness that took Benfica to the title. Not saying he was Messi, but he took the team to the next level. A miracle I would say, because he was exactly what Rui Vitória was looking for.

>mais uma vez
relembra-me a primeira sff