Last thread 404'd, so I'm just gonna repost it here

Last thread 404'd, so I'm just gonna repost it here.

Hey Sup Forumsros, shit has been hitting me hard lately and frankly I need your guys' help. Recently I got a letter in the mail from an old high school friend, Mikal. The guy was a fucking spaz, ADHD or something, and I hadn't heard from him in years since a party in 2009, until now.

"Dear Charlie,

Haven't heard from you bud in a long time, not since that party in '09, right? Anyway, I hope you've been well lately, because I haven't. Everyone is gone. My last relatives are my Uncle and two cousins, and I've had no contact with friends for a long time. Point is I've done things. Things that happened in the spur of the moment that I'm not proud of, one that I'm going to confess to you. I'm only telling you this because I trust you, and I'd rather make my last confession to you than anyone else.
Just look around this area and look under the big rock:
36°58'04.6"N 78°22'03.0"W

Don't tell anyone, please, I don't want my cousins to know, nor do I want to be remembered for this. You've been a great friend, Charlie, I want to thank you for all the stuff you've done for me.

-Mikal"

Genuinely spooked by the message, I called his cousin after a long search for his number. I was not suprised when he told me Mikal had committed suicide on the 16th. He comforted me throughout the call and I finally grew the balls to ask him if anything tragic had recently happened to him. He was hesitant, but with a little pressure he told me that Mikal's girlfriend, Lucy, had mysteriously went missing when the two went on a trip to Virginia. So now I'm fairly certain that Mikal fucking killed Lucy and stashed her body under some rock. If any Virginafags are near that area, could you check it out? If we are fucking solving a legit murder case then I'm fucking done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked

Holy quads

I am so obscenely intrigued with this story and I actually want to see where this goes

We had 4 Virginiafags volunteer, but they weren't heard from after.

Bump

BUMP

How long has it been

o

first Name: sarah
last name: unknown
Year she went missing: 2014
Where she went missing: Somewhere in between heading to virginia

Here's all the info from original thread.

About an hour

First name was lucy, actually.

oh shit my bad I was thinking of something else.

Plot twist.

Op is a serial killer and wanna bait people out to this shady area and make a fucking real life hunger games

Ok can you do a few things for me to be comfortable enough to get into this.
First can you screen shot the message your cousin sent you and post it here
Secondly go to Google maps and get us an image with the location we are talking about
Third part pictures and fb links(if possible) to anyone that's apart of this including your cousin that passed away, his girlfriend. The other cousin. Ect

fake and gay.

we could get on the news
youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

its a fucking letter, not a text message

We really shouldn't care about this. We have no liable proof OP from last thread was telling the truth. This is most likely just bait.

I can provide the message he sent me (it was on paper) but I am not revealing the names of the cousins, also you can just put in the coordinates into Google maps and it will show you the location.

Ah a letter, impossible to take photos of. It's amazing how far technology has gotten and still we can't do the simplest tasks.
Also none rights letters anymore fake and very gay

show the envelope

Go to it, send pics and timestamp the whole journey

bait. who sends an entire fucking notebook instead on the 1 page he wrote? yeah. not buying op.

GUYS YOU CAN SEE IT FROM GOOGLE MAPS WITH SATELLITE, ITS A TREE, HOLY SHIT

It's fun to pretend I guess..

I threw it away dood, he sent me it 2 days ago.

fake and gay good place to hide a body though

This is what im watching someone do right now.

send google maps link

Sauce seems familiar

Copy and paste into google boi