Do you tip delivery guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.cc/forcedincest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pizza is fucking overrated

fave: papa murphys take and bake
next fave: idaho pizza company
not quite a mom-and-pop, but The PieHole

i usually carryout, or eat in the restaurant, because i'm able to take showers and go out in public

if i had delivery, i would tip. i assume no one else tips, and i asked this person to trust i wouldn't harm them when they came to my door. that's worth $10 extra

Get out.

no

Masa in Echo Park California

>live in LA
>haven't been to Masa in months

I should fix that.

Hungry Howies
Can't recall any.
Digiorno's pretty decent.
Typically delivery.
If I'm not a fucking asshole.

Please leave

anyone wanna buy a poorfag a pizza?

>Pizza Hut for quality, Dominos for eating as much as possible
>Hunt's Brothers Pizza, it sucks cock
>Hell yeah frozen pizza, gimme that stuffed crust
>Carry out
>Don't get delivery guy, live out in the country, would be an ass move to have him drive that far

Favorite: Nomad Pizza in NJ, anyone ever been? It's not a chain so probably not

Second favorite: Zachary's Pizza. California chain, delicious deep dish.

Sam's choice frozen pizza is fucking good m8

anyone who tips the pizza delivery guy less than 30% (or even not at all!) deserves to die to be quite perfectly honest

Finally someone who isn't a fucking fag for pizza

>Pizza Hut for quality

Kek

also Jacks supreme pizza, best frozen pizza ever

>pizza hut
>quality
>dough comes frozen not fresh
KEK

>tipping delivery guy

See this is why you go carry out your pizza and save $5-$10 (delivery charge + tip). That's money that could be used for more pizza

You gotta go inside pizza hut for that, don't go through their drive thru or get it delivered, so much better when you eat it there, and those bread sticks give me a boner they're so good

>pizza hut
>drive thru

Wat

>is.cc/forcedincest
That is a rip off of Chicago style pizza-- looks good though

Fuck your cancerous file download

as a pizza hut employee, i tell you now that our bread sticks sit out for as long as we can get away with and are nasty as hell.

Pizza hut has a drive thru

yep...

The Pizza hut near me has drive thru

As far as chains go, I've got to go with Pizza Hut, because I'm a sucker for deep dish.

But in my opinion, the best pizza money can buy, deep dish or New York style, is Italian Gardens at Kenilworth Mall in Towson, just north of Baltimore.

Unfortunately, they don't deliver, and neither does my local Pizza Hut. So when it comes to delivery, I usually go with Papa Johns. But they've been disappointing me lately, so I think I'm going to experiment.

In any case, I always tip the delivery man $5, no matter what I'm getting. That way the driver is always happy, the restaurant always comes to my house faster, and sometimes they even give me free stuff.

I don't know if this counts but costco pizza is the fucking shit.

costco pizza is superior pizza

>Pizza Hut
>Joe's Pizza
>Totinos
>Delivery
> $5 no matter what I order

>That is a rip off of Chicago style pizza

That's the point, owner of Masa is from Chicago.

The chicago pizza is a rip off of a casserole.

>giant greasy disgusting looking slice
>$2
>big ass pizza is $10
>delicious

I wish there was a Costco near me. Nearest one is 40min away.

>just north of Baltimore

The niggers are going to burn your shit. You better run whitey.

Papa John's is my favorite chain.

Get delivery if I can so I can do other shit while I wait.

Been making my own pan pizzas recently. Eat those more than I get pizza out. Pic related.

Dude, Kenilworth Mall is white as shit.

>mother fucking costco pizza niggers
>Southside pizza cause they have lone star cheap on happy hours
>I usually don't fuck around with those butyears local supermarket has Unos deep dish and it's the balls
>carryout unless you don't have a car there is no point to delivery, those 10-15 bucks could be used for shit like wings or more pizza
>yeah I do, usually a good amount too. On the rare occasion I get it delivered I usually do 7+, 20 if it's an average looking lady

Did get some head once from a girl who worked at Pizza Hut cause I gave her a 100 for her tip

anyone has some experience traveling to italy to do some god tier pizza sampling? which places to go?

I think your better off sampling pizza literally anywhere else

I don't care what food goes through, I don't care if there was a roach on it 5 minutes before you serve the food, i don't care if you dropped it on the floor, I'm sure as hell gonna eat that shit no matter what. that goes for any food, not just pizza hut

Pizza Hut, you can get a medium deep dish pizza for 6 bucks. Just order online and use TEOMED3T6 as a coupon code.

Hawaiian is best pizza
Prove me wrong fags
>protip: you can't

who wants to do it? could be fake, ive ordered a $70 pizza. Someone else try

> am dominos delivery "expert"
> obviously all chains are inferior.