Why does england want this man as their manager so badly

why does england want this man as their manager so badly

because he made an okay team from shit material
englel is waking up

But we played better with our previous coach. Our team actually has talent unlike yours

The previous coach had MUCH better players and talent.

>taking on pantsdad

Who cares. Ditch him and take Moyes.

This

Donavan in his prime was legitimately world class. Our future lies on a guy riding the bench at Tottenham I mean MLS isn't that bad, but still

no you dont, thats your delusion
one for one you are worse than every opponent you took on or beat
you have no youth system either to rely on

They do?

Brooks >>> Bocamemegra or Cherundolo

Johnson >>> Beasley

Pulisic >>> whatever meme u20 player Bob Bradley used back then to fill the void

Wood >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Altishit

Bradley only had Donovan and Dempsey in their primes as actual talent.

I mean based on the Euros they care way more about name recognition than recent performance or chance of success

Our youth system is improving, MLS teams have really boosted their youth systems. We're getting to the point where we don't need an international development system

I don't think anyone can seriously say that Klinsmann is a better manager than Bob Bradley

He's the last person to have won a major tournament on english soil.

Change talent to heart and I'll agree with you

Still, the US's biggest problem is a shit attack.

Not just Donovan, but Dempsey and Howard were in their prime too. Not to mention we had Gooch and Bocanegra in the backline. And Davies before his car wreck.

Bob Bradley was carried so hard. Klinsmann would've been able to do much better than him if he had the 2009/2010 team.

The center backs were better back then compared to ours today

>you are worse than every opponent you took on or beat

Not even remotely true. This meme that we're mostly comprised of shit MlelS players is just that, a meme.

Brooks is one of the top rated Bundesliga defenders outside the Bayern/Dortmund circlejerk and is linked to a move to Man City. Cameron plays solidly in a midtable premier league club. Johnson played well this season for Moenchengladbach both in the league and CL. Pulisic is Dortmund's best teenage prospect and one of the most valued in the Bundesliga and is already being groomed to start under Tuchel. Wood is a newer but older prospect who has yet to prove he's good in a top league but in his current form he could manage 15 goals a season with Nurnberg. Bedoya plays for a midtable Ligue 1 club but is linked to move to the Premier league.

>no youth system

Matt Miazga who came from the Red Bulls academy was sold to Chelsea. This same academy wasn't even around 10 years ago. Our national team academy regularly scouts and produces kids and moves them abroad (Palmer-Brown at Porto B, Haji Wright at Schalke)

You don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

Oh please. The 09 confed cup team we had was easily the best squad we ever had from a pure talent stand point.

We actually could've beaten Brazil and won 1st if BB didn't squander the lead.

Because he has the ability to revolutionise teams for the better.

Just compare 2002 Germany with 2006 - 2016 Germany. Completely different play style, he laid the ground work.

England has been playing poorly for over 50 years. They need a revolution.

Gooch was a beast in his prime. Holden too before that dutch faggot fucked his shit up

I agree about the players but I'm not sure Klinnsman could have gotten the best out of them. Their greatest strengths back then were toughness and physicality and we've seen from the team now Klinnsman doesnt want to play to that strength because he wants play a more tactical complex style and try to develop some more talent in addition to great athletes

Not to mention Yedlin at Tottenham.

Pulsic gives me hope for the future, he's going to be legitimately great on an international level

Nagbe gives me some hope that MLS at least doesn't actively destroy talent. In their brief appearances he and Pulisic have displayed more creativity than I thought the team had in it.

This is the difference between Bradley and Klinnsman, Bradley was trying to win Klinnsman is trying to build

this
he may not be a genius at matchday tactics but he knows how to develop young players and a football association

Well who the fuck does?

We need a whole organization, you can't expect a manager to make the Portland Timbers' youth system works well

i was talking in past tense

you also need alot more potential goats for hopes of consistent good performance on world cups

Pls take him back and give us Löw

Klinsy won't take the England offer. He's a massive ameriboo and has always wanted to be our coach. Plus he and his wife hated living in England.

because incredulous as it sounds, he's a better option than just about anyone else available

klinsmann used to talk a lot with youth coaches from every german club
coaches that needed to change their ways
doesn't he do the same in your country?

löw's follow up act only works with good players

Why do you fellow burgers believe in Yedlin? He is a shit
>le pacy fast man
>le only run straight man
>le try and dribble and get disspossed man
>le can't even make it at SPURS and has to get loaned out to Sunderland man
>le can't even get minutes from Kyle Walker man
>le pass it to Wood at scurry back to the back 4 man
>le pass it sideways to Bradley man
tbqh he has no decent qualities expect his speed but what's the point if has the worst touch in the team

>le le meme
*upvoted*

xDDDD so funnay troll "CAPPED" gonna post on /r/Sup Forums heheh xD

Are you pretending to be retarded? Yedlin has improved dramatically and he gets consistent playtime in his club. He's still learning but he'll only get better.

our youth coaches?

hahahahah

it looks like you just googled his stats (which i believe because you probably only watch soccer when USA plays) but he's over rated.
His CA performance was mediocre at best, he doesn't deserve the hype he's getting.
As for club level, he'll never win a starting spot over Walker. Walker is top 3 if not the best rightback in the prem and has a better time going forward and defending.
inb4 "spic" because I just blew you the fuck out

Donovan and Derpsey are the only good players the US of A has and will ever produce to be quite honest. That Pulishit kid will fade into obscurity just like Julian Green or that other nigger Americucks hyped when he was young, what's his name?

I miss Donovan.

See, that's why you are shitty. It's not his fault.

They have Gary Lelville on their shortlist. Klinsmann is a coaching god compared to him-

The day soccer becomes a major sport in the United States is the day the US will dominate the world in international soccer.

That day is not coming anytime soon

I would take Klinsmann over any of the other coaches Englel is looking at right now. I don't blame them.

We don't have "youth coaches" or "youth academies" or any of that shit, our good soccer players play in their local high school and beat up on shitters who are just playing for fun for four years, then go to college to beat up on more shitters, and then go to the MLS to be shit, having learned shit tactics the entire way up

We don't.

We don't really but no one else will come and it seems like he wants too

Is he good mentally with players?

Can he fix team GB?

Speak for yourself retard. We have the US youth academy and MLS academies which produced players like Yedlin and Miazga so far

I think Klinsmann to England was literally meme'd into existence by an English journo.No one actually wanted it in the first place but it's not an awful shout so people are like "eh why not". England doesn't want him badly at all.

I think he is a great coach in terms of instilling a sense of pride and passion into his players. He makes do with the talent he has, and its definitely not much right now.

He isn't very good tactically however. He likes to mix up his roster on the pitch seemingly on a day to day basis.

The fat meme should come to the US, he would be able to dismantle the Mexican team everytime they face up and carried that shit ass team in the WC.
Too bad US only hires American looking coaches

Seriously wtf? I really hope the Brits fall for the Klinsmann meme and this actually happens.

i grew up in a pre klinsmann germany
i was a youth player for a third division team until the age of 17
played in the regional first division since the lowest age group
most of the coaching i recieved was "kick them in the shins"
things changed radically for the guys one or two years younger

>riding the bench

He was the best player they had. The coach was completely incompentent though and put Bale in the position that Dempsey should have been playing in. He was still the best player though, despite a pretty serious ankle injury he was dealing with. But he didn't "ride the bench". He was actually team captain the majority of the time and started every game before the ankle injury. Quit trying to re-write history. You're probably a mexican.

>Glen Hoddle
Please God no.

Holy fuck this is some serious delusion. Bocanegra was recognized as one of the best defenders of his era. Not just in the US, but worldwide. He was a star in Europe for many years. Same with Beasley.

Wood > Altidore? HAHAHAHAHA you've gotta be trolling. Altidore is the best pure striker the US has ever seen. He led the very good, stacked dutch leagues in goals a couple years ago. Klinsman is a fucking moron for not using him better. He needs a complimentary fast/physical player who can match him up front. right now he simply outruns everybody else on the team and it kind of messes up the tempo. Freddy Adu proved in his time in Finland and Serbia that he deserves another shot on the USMNT. He would be perfect for us.

Bradley is shit though. Literally just keeping him off the field would be worth at least a goal a game.

00s era USA was the best generation, specially mid to late 00s

>Altidore

>good

>tripfag

Ignored and filtered

early 00's was easily the best, when we cucked you guys in the WC and were a bullshit handball noncall away from the semi's

>Donavan in his prime was legitimately world class.

Not even close to being true

He was by every metric.

Altidore is great. A competent coach would turn him into true elite, top 10 striker tier.

He is only hated by My Little Sawkers fags because he doesn't mince words about their joke of a league

2002 WC was such bullshit. Turkey 3rd and South Korea 4th? Rigged as fuck games to be honest, 2002 Germany was going through a complete overhaul also, with half the squad not even having over 20 caps yet, and their veteran backbone already past their prime. Kahn was the only good player in that squad. I think beating prime Spain in the Confederations Cup was a more impressive achievement, 2002 WC was too shady to even take it seriously.

They keep underrating Americans. We keep winning and they underrate us even more. Why do they do this?

consider suicide, friend

Altidore is the worst striker I've ever seen, name the last time he scored a goal in a game that mattered

Dos a Cero mexipoor

He's behind two guys at Tottenham probably for RB. But he's going to get loaned back out or permanently sold to Sunderland.

I would be happy if we had a team full of players who played in the Championship and one guy who played on a UCL team.

>On August 14, 2013, Altidore scored a hat-trick in the United States' 4-3 comeback win over Bosnia and Herzegovina, notably scoring from a free kick just outside the box with a curling effort.[60] Altidore's three goals and an assist stretched his consecutive game scoring streak to 5 games, the most in U.S. national team history.[61

That has nothing to do with the Germany game.

DOS A CERO PU70

I prefer it this way. It's always more fun to be the scrappy underdog who shocks the world

Filtered.

4-1 burger

Because he's German

>friendly

>has not played more than 1 game at an important tournament since 2009

>thinking friendlies matter

Brooks Lennon also was a RSL prospect until he was sold to Liverpool

>Brazil is world class
>7-1
>Copa America blunder

Stay irrelevant friend

Spain in the Confed 2009 Semi

Is there any definitive evidence it was rigged? Just curious because Wikipedia is a bit sketchy about it

So they can poach from a team that has been more successful than them lately, just like how we got him.

>English NT with a german coach

>it's another americans overrate their players episode

>one for one you are worse than every opponent you took on or beat
I don't see how beating teams while having worse players is a bad thing. Someone explain.

We don't, the bookies do for some reason.

And the pundits seem to want Glenn Hoddle, a man who hasn't managed in over 10 years.

if the english FA actually formally asked him and he turned them down, would that count as England getting BTFO by America or by Germany? or both?

We just got BTFO by Iceland, do you think we really care anymore?

I meant for our purposes. the rest of us. we don't give a shit about what you think.

>altidore could be a top 10 striker
in no universe ever.

>mfw these are good players to Americans
>literal trash compared to the up and coming youth players of south America, Europe and even Africa

I read in the Daily Mail that they want Wenger

I don't think he would do it though, would he?

Let's not kid ourselves and pretend we have more talent than England ok

What happened to Dozy Jozy at Sunderland?

he replied to hungry.

Bradley is shit? You're ridiculous. He was one of our few decent players.

USA WON FIFA

>rip old Sup Forums
>fuck you Christopher Poole for ruining it after "The Ref" incident
>implying I'm not an oldfag